Which Beatle was the oldest and which one was the tallest?

Posted in the The Beatles Forum

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Apr 7, 2012
Bubba theSaint

Renton, WA

#1 May 25, 2010
I am going to open this one up for discussion folks.
Allan

Garland, TX

#2 May 25, 2010
Ringo and John.
Jack Zippy

Renton, WA

#3 May 25, 2010
Allan wrote:
Ringo and John.
Kudos to you Allan .Ringo is the oldest and shortest.John was just a bit taller than George and Paul I believe.
Allan

Garland, TX

#4 May 25, 2010
Jack Zippy wrote:
<quoted text>Kudos to you Allan .Ringo is the oldest and shortest.John was just a bit taller than George and Paul I believe.
As far as age, it goes like this, Ringo,Stu,John,Pete,Paul,Georg e and Bert.
Jack Zippy

Renton, WA

#5 May 25, 2010
Allan wrote:
<quoted text>As far as age, it goes like this, Ringo,Stu,John,Pete,Paul,Georg e and Bert.
Oh yea I remember little Bert I think he was a bit of Englebert maybe his son.
Greg

Athens, Greece

#6 May 26, 2010
John very old, me ancient, Ringo senile...Lol Paul said that on a interview in CBS I think(to Bob Costas).
Greg

Athens, Greece

#7 May 26, 2010
Jack Zippy wrote:
<quoted text>Kudos to you Allan .Ringo is the oldest and shortest.John was just a bit taller than George and Paul I believe.
Paul was the tallest.
Allan

Garland, TX

#8 May 26, 2010
Greg wrote:
John very old, me ancient, Ringo senile...Lol Paul said that on a interview in CBS I think(to Bob Costas).
I think it must be me, when I turn out the lights, I can't tell you, but it must be mine.
Poppa Jivebones

Renton, WA

#9 May 26, 2010
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>Paul was the tallest.
Paul was the Paulest.
Greg

Athens, Greece

#10 May 27, 2010
Allan wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it must be me, when I turn out the lights, I can't tell you, but it must be mine.
Beatles will never get old.
Greg

Athens, Greece

#11 May 27, 2010
Poppa Jivebones wrote:
<quoted text>Paul was the Paulest.
Yeah the most McCartneyiest of all.
PoppaJivebones

Renton, WA

#12 May 28, 2010
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah the most McCartneyiest of all.
I always thought John was the tallest because in a lot of the pictures he is in the forefront and it makes him look taller.He was the Lennonest of all the Beatles but none was as Stary eyed as Ringo he was the Starr of the group.Lol
Greg

Athens, Greece

#13 May 29, 2010
PoppaJivebones wrote:
<quoted text>I always thought John was the tallest because in a lot of the pictures he is in the forefront and it makes him look taller.He was the Lennonest of all the Beatles but none was as Stary eyed as Ringo he was the Starr of the group.Lol
Yes, lol Well maybe John and Paul are almost the same height, just as artists, the one is as much talented as the other.
Poppa Jivebones

United States

#14 May 29, 2010
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, lol Well maybe John and Paul are almost the same height, just as artists, the one is as much talented as the other.
John and Paul were like the Everly Brother re-invented the harmonies and team work was a natural talent that got developed well from 1961 to 1969 and beyond.
Sam Carpenter

Chachoengsao, Thailand

#15 Apr 7, 2012
Although I admire Paul, I get the feeling that he has a very very selfish streak. I think George sort of implied that when he said that Paul wrote all the parts to the songs and then insisted everybody play what he wanted. But then, it was a brilliant group so why complain?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Beatles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanks to Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off," Super-... Sat I HATE New Days 1
10 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Michael... Fri goodvibrations 1
Why do people hate Asparagus ? (Jan '10) Aug 29 Nave Spelled Back... 20
The Walrus Was Wrong; Paul is Alive and Well Aug 26 Kid_Tomorrow 2
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) Aug 25 Octopus 12,754
The year after the Beatles met E Aug 22 ElvisGirl1970 173
Beatles Las Vegas Aug 20, 1964 (Jan '06) Aug 20 Greg 32
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

The Beatles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••