Quote of the Day: Ted Nugent Threatens Barack Obama

Apr 18, 2012 Full story: www.theatlantic.com 112

The washed-up rocker and Romney endorser says he'll be in jail or dead if the president is reelected.

Ted Nugent -- the proud gun-owner, poorly coiffed Michigander, and washed-up rocker -- has said some silly and offensive things in the past, and not just while performing "Cat Scratch Fever." In 2007, he said the following during a concert: "Obama, he's a piece of shit. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary [Clinton], you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch."

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Mitt s Polygamous Gramps

Philadelphia, PA

#113 Apr 22, 2012
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
No one insinuated violence against anybody.
Hey retardate, how about in the past when impotent, fat Ted told various public figures to suck on his machine gun barrel?

Right, Ted, who looks more and more like John Savage every day, no compliment, was just being "metaphorical."

Except a "metaphor" is a comparison. What was Nugent comparing, since you're such an educated person, rube?

Anyway, if Nugent will be dead or in prison within a year after Obama's re election then that's just another good reason to vote for Obama.

(Hint: Nugent was alluding to a causal relationship in his dire end and the re election of Obama. Causal as in "going out with my boots on." We all know what Nugent was saying. You stooopit racist.)

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#114 Apr 23, 2012
Mitt s Polygamous Gramps wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey retardate, how about in the past when impotent, fat Ted told various public figures to suck on his machine gun barrel?
Right, Ted, who looks more and more like John Savage every day, no compliment, was just being "metaphorical."
Except a "metaphor" is a comparison. What was Nugent comparing, since you're such an educated person, rube?
Anyway, if Nugent will be dead or in prison within a year after Obama's re election then that's just another good reason to vote for Obama.
(Hint: Nugent was alluding to a causal relationship in his dire end and the re election of Obama. Causal as in "going out with my boots on." We all know what Nugent was saying. You stooopit racist.)
When did progressive liberal politicians become a separate race?

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#115 Apr 23, 2012
Indy wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the apropriate penalty for treason?
Whatever the courts having that jurisdiction and authority determine is appropriate for the level of the treason in question.

I can look up the possible choices for you if you are too lazy to do so yourself.
<smile>
harvey

Columbus, OH

#116 Apr 23, 2012
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mistaken. No threats were made and the secret service said so.
A Secret Service spokesman told the Washington Post that after the interview, "the issue has been resolved," and the agency "does not anticipate any further action."
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/la-pn-ted-...
"The Secret Service interview of Ted Nugent has been completed," Secret Service spokesman Brian Leary told Yahoo News. "The issue has been resolved. The Secret Service does not anticipate any further action."
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/secret-mee...
And what exactly in those comments by the SS do you see as indicating "No threats were made and the secret service said so?"

He fed them some BS, they didn't have enough clear evidence against him to proceed in court, and it was all resolved. Doesn't mean he isn't a creepy little gun-toting facist dirtball.
Mitts Gold Plated Tablets

Philadelphia, PA

#118 Apr 23, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
And what exactly in those comments by the SS do you see as indicating "No threats were made and the secret service said so?"
He fed them some BS, they didn't have enough clear evidence against him to proceed in court, and it was all resolved. Doesn't mean he isn't a creepy little gun-toting facist dirtball.
That's not what happened.

The Secret Service in the meeting suggested Nugent make it clear publicly that Nugent was not speaking literally, that Nugent was not suggesting a cause and effect relationship between Obama's re election and Nugent winding up dead or in prison within a year afterwards.

And so Nugent passively aggressively, and in a grammatically incorrect manner, said publicly that educated persons don't need metaphors explained to them.

Sick Tea Baggers love dissembling like Nugent's non explanation explanation.
paul shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#119 Apr 23, 2012
..JUST SICK,here....I's wish any USA President...well...left,centre or right...eh...yada u u..(+)...$$GOD Bless...LOV'yha...shalom
paul shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#120 Apr 23, 2012
Mitts Gold Plated Tablets wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what happened.
The Secret Service in the meeting suggested Nugent make it clear publicly that Nugent was not speaking literally, that Nugent was not suggesting a cause and effect relationship between Obama's re election and Nugent winding up dead or in prison within a year afterwards.
And so Nugent passively aggressively, and in a grammatically incorrect manner, said publicly that educated persons don't need metaphors explained to them.
Sick Tea Baggers love dissembling like Nugent's non explanation explanation.
...WRONG,Wrong...it was a ..threat,here...(-)...
paul shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#121 Apr 23, 2012
...and,I's ,a Western Canadian,...WISH...No one...evil-stuff.....eh..(+).. shalom
Mitts Gold Plated Tablets

Philadelphia, PA

#122 Apr 23, 2012
paul shykora ARTs wrote:
...and,I's ,a Western Canadian,...WISH...No one...evil-stuff.....eh..(+).. shalom
Thanks for your ponderings, pond scum.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#123 Apr 24, 2012
paul shykora ARTs wrote:
Good acid out there in Western Canada, eh, Paul? ;)
alan

Maringouin, LA

#125 Apr 26, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
your the little facist with no balls at all?the secret service couldnt cover their own ass but i wonder if they covered obamas?some of the pics of these women makes michelle really look bad in comparison?only a person that prefers men like you wouldnt be tempted harvey?
harvey

Columbus, OH

#126 Apr 27, 2012
anal wrote:
<quoted text>Nuge is quite the little facist with no balls at all, and I take after him. The secret service couldnt cover their own ass but i wonder if they'd cover mine? some of the pics of these women really make me look bad in comparison?If only I wasn't a cross-dresser that prefers men I wouldnt be tempted, right, harvey?
I guess so. Pretty freaky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ted Nugent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The GOP, Race and Ted Nugent: If You Won't Deno... (Feb '14) 11 min positronium 35
Ted Nugent: Obama Is A "Chimpanzee" and "Subhum... (Feb '14) Sep '14 Jeff 652
Racebaiter Ted Nugent Posts White Murder Victim... Aug '14 etb4217 1
REO Speedwagon, Styx and Ted Nugent Added to Ve... (Feb '13) Aug '14 Rich 2
Crossbows Aug '14 John Boy 2
Ted Nugent Wants Those On Welfare To Forfeit Ri... (Dec '12) Jul '14 josie wales 13
Ranting rocker Ted Nugent brings his musical sh... (Jul '13) Jul '14 Christopher-A-Bown 21
More from around the web