EBay New Feedback Rules Mean Fees Will Rocket

Feb 10, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Associated Content

Looking around some "eBay friendly" websites today I noticed a pattern. The thrust of several messages being posted was to suggest the planned changes being made by eBay will result in lower fees for most ... via Associated Content

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 16, 2008
bernard123

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2008

After reading comments on many forums, I am more concerned than ever that sellers will not be in a position to leave neutral or negative feedback for the buyer. It is quite obvious from the comments I have read that there are some dodgy buyers out there who can’t wait for the new rules to take place. SELLERS’S PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING: Now there is a website where you can leave neutral or negative feedback for those buyer’s who warrant it. WWW.VOX-POPULI-ONLINE.COM is a site where you can list your feedback about the buyer. So stop worrying about buyer’s holding you to ransom and take a look.
hiloguy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2008

Here's an idea to combat the new eBay feedback rules. How about a Website called something like eBay Blacklist, and it would be available for sellers to post the screen names of any buyers who either do not perform or who leave negative feedback before getting back to the seller about a solution. The list would be auto-alphabetized by screen name and would allow a short description of the reason for the post. The list should be constructed to allow multiple complaints about a single buyer.

Once this list became well known, it should have the same effect on a buyer's inclination to leave inappropriate negative feedback as the original eBay feedback system did. Sellers could also note on their eBay item page that they automatically check the “eBay Blacklist” before completing sales. This in itself would make the Blacklist get around exponentially.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rocket Discussions

Search the Rocket Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Rocket launched from Delmarva spaceport (Jul '11) Jul '11 info-man 1
Dunston's Rocket could be demolished... Read (Feb '08) Apr '10 max 3
NASA: Destination cloudy for next trip (Feb '10) Feb '10 Anamouse 1
ATK Set to Launch Second Rocket Test in Utah (Sep '09) Sep '09 Giantilio 6
City won't bail out of deal with Rocket Racing (Jan '09) Jan '09 Second Thought 4
Rocket or Mortars Hit Baghdad Green Zone (Feb '08) Sep '08 MAE 3
Viewing Israeli Palestinian conflict from Korea (Jul '07) Jul '07 Kermit 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••