Daughters get Rajesh Khanna's entire fortune

Aug 2, 2012 Full story: Real Bollywood

Mumbai, Aug 2: Bollywood's first ever superstar Rajesh Khanna who expired on July 18th after prolonged illness, documented his final will a fortnight before his heavenly abode.He had taken due care so that even if some one challenges his will legally in court it won't stand in the law of land.

Full Story

“Super Star Rajesh Khanna”

Since: Jul 10

Secunderabad

#1 Aug 2, 2012
Great news and happy to hear it has gone to only Super Star Rajesh Khanna's daughter. Thank god
Heyman

Thane, India

#2 Aug 3, 2012
Kaka managed this well..Kudos...
priti

Suva, Fiji

#3 Aug 12, 2012
i think he did good by giving his wealth to his daughters he was a good father and grandfather and father in law .smart man if he wanted his wealth to be given to anita he would have stated so but he didnt so anita give it a rest be happy that u get to spend some time with the legend that is your reward that should be enough live with his memory.
Nag shankar

Guntur, India

#4 Aug 15, 2012
It is a good and happy news to the fans of rajesh khanna that the entire wealth and properties of kakaji has gone to his two daughters - twinkle and rinkie.Being his legal children, they rightly deserve it. But it is also a regrettable fact that they have not taken care of rajesh khanna for the last 10-15 years. They became closer to kakaji when his illness became acute. The closeness came for the last 2-3 years only. Being a die hard fan of kakaji from my childhood( since Hathi mare sathi 1971 I was 8-9 years ) , I am unable to digest this fact. Otherwise, I am happy that his wealth has not gone to outside and undeserving people. Thanks.
radzi

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#5 Aug 15, 2012
Nag shankar wrote:
It is a good and happy news to the fans of rajesh khanna that the entire wealth and properties of kakaji has gone to his two daughters - twinkle and rinkie.Being his legal children, they rightly deserve it. But it is also a regrettable fact that they have not taken care of rajesh khanna for the last 10-15 years. They became closer to kakaji when his illness became acute. The closeness came for the last 2-3 years only. Being a die hard fan of kakaji from my childhood( since Hathi mare sathi 1971 I was 8-9 years ), I am unable to digest this fact. Otherwise, I am happy that his wealth has not gone to outside and undeserving people. Thanks.
I think they knew that Rajesh Khanna need his "space". He was always with friends and still a semi-pro in politics & films making......and keeping another "lady-lover" always in cross-over with any daughters. Sons will adapt and accept these "lady companions" of his better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rajesh Khanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Known,Unknown Facts about RAJESH KHANNA (Aug '12) 1 hr VIPIN 1,714
Dialogues & Scenes of Super Star Rajesh Khan... (Aug '12) 6 hr VIPIN 149
Laxman Utekar's TAPAAL depicts Rajesh Khanna's ... Sep 29 VIPIN 11
Super Star Rajesh Khanna's screening of his m... (Apr '09) Sep 29 rblakshmi 2,043
Loaction of Rajesh Khanna's films (Apr '13) Sep 28 saira parker 26
The biggest high for me was to marry Rajesh Kha... Sep 28 Raja Sen 7
why rk's 15 hits in a row is still unbroken?? Sep 26 VIPIN 55

Rajesh Khanna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE