Ambitious 10-day Golden State Film Festival at the Golden State...

Full story: Monterey County Herald

Filmmaker Peter Bogdanovich is set to speak at the Golden State Film Festival March 20, followed by a screening of his film, "The Last Picture Show." The festival takes place March 20 through March 29 at Golden State Theatre in Monterey.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Mar 20, 2009
Jeanne

Valencia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

I'm so glad this is finally happening! I've always loved that theatre and believed it had so much potential and possibilities. Thank God for Dewey and Leiber. I wish the best for you and that gem of a theatre. I'm sure this festival is just the first of many more to come! Congrats!
Jeanne

Valencia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

I am not in Anaheim, I am in Idyllwild, CA and lived in Monterey for over 30 years before moving here.

Since: Jan 08

Monterey County, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2009

Jeanne,
Our system automatically displays the location of your Internet Service Provider, which may not exactly match your physical location. If you've registered for a free user profile, you can customize the more prominently displayed “Hometown” field to whatever you like.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Peter Bogdanovich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bogdanovich reminisces, applauds Plaza Film Fes... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Cathy 4
'Psycho' to bring film historian to Plaza Film ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Bobby Bag O Donuts 4
Noted director Peter Bogdanovich to speak today... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Agent of CHaos 1
Tirelss, noted director Peter Bogdanovich has s... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Greta Gustafsson 2
Film festival lands director Bogdanovich (Jul '10) Jul '10 Bobby Bag O Donuts 1
Film Review: The Last Picture Show (Jan '10) Jan '10 charles obenchain 1
Bogdanovich accused of bribery scam (Mar '07) Mar '07 sammy 2

Search the Peter Bogdanovich Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••