Paul McCartney will tour in Detroit.

Jun 14, 2011 Full story: WXYT-AM Southfield 34

PaulA McCartney will play in Detroit for the first time inA over 30 years. Sir Paul will make his first concert appearance in the city of Detroit in more than three decades for his "On The Run Tour" Sunday, July 24, 2011 at Comerica Park at 8 p.m. McCartney's Detroit stadium gig will be a hugely anticipated return to the city which has hosted ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Skeeter

United States

#1 Jun 14, 2011
Why dont the Beatles hav their own satellite radio station like Elvis does ?
BeatleMania

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jun 16, 2011
This is awesome! Im gettin my tickets tomorrow, who else is with me!?
Tony

Plymouth, MI

#3 Jun 17, 2011
If I wanted to see fossils, I could go to the museum all week long and not pay as much.
Skeeter

United States

#4 Jun 17, 2011
Tony wrote:
If I wanted to see fossils, I could go to the museum all week long and not pay as much.
The tour concert has already been on HD tv concert channel and he only does about six songs then its over a very short show he never breaks into a sweat doing the gig.

awc

“Pepperland”

Since: Dec 06

Pepperland

#5 Jun 17, 2011
Skeeter wrote:
<quoted text>The tour concert has already been on HD tv concert channel and he only does about six songs then its over a very short show he never breaks into a sweat doing the gig.
Paul always puts on a great show, 2 1/2 hours without leaving the stage.
The man defies age, and at midnight Paul turns 69.
Poppa Jivebones

Everett, WA

#6 Jun 17, 2011
Tony wrote:
If you like fossils you must me a stone face.I'd pay to see your rock head.
A Yoko Ono fan

Montevallo, AL

#7 Jun 30, 2011
Come to the South, please Paul! I'm begging you, hurry up, I wanna see you live so bad.
Government Foe

Dearborn, MI

#8 Jun 30, 2011
A Yoko Ono fan wrote:
Come to the South, please Paul! I'm begging you, hurry up, I wanna see you live so bad.
He won't because you're a Yoko Ono fan.
A Yoko Ono fan

Montevallo, AL

#9 Jun 30, 2011
Government Foe wrote:
<quoted text>
He won't because you're a Yoko Ono fan.
I don't have to listen to just Paul McCartney, you know. I listen to a variety of music, and I happen to love Yoko Ono's music, whether you like it or not buddy. It isn't any of your business who I like or don't like, and I love Paul McCartney and The Beatles too, leave me to listen to what I want to, alright? Bug off.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#10 Jun 30, 2011
Looking forward to the concert.
Right on A Yoko Fan.
A Yoko Ono fan

Montevallo, AL

#11 Jun 30, 2011
Groucho AKA Falcon 68 wrote:
Looking forward to the concert.
Right on A Yoko Fan.
I'll bet it'll be a great show. I'd expect nothing but the best if it's Paul McCartney. I'd do anything to go see him live. It would be amazing! Thanks, I have to tell the haters off, can't have them getting their way._
Poppa Jivebones

Everett, WA

#12 Jun 30, 2011
A Yoko Ono fan wrote:
<quoted text> I don't have to listen to just Paul McCartney, you know. I listen to a variety of music, and I happen to love Yoko Ono's music, whether you like it or not buddy. It isn't any of your business who I like or don't like, and I love Paul McCartney and The Beatles too, leave me to listen to what I want to, alright? Bug off.
That's telling him.You are right you have the right to listen to or like whoever you please.I don't like Yoko Ono's singing but if you do then it is fine because we all have the freedom to listen to what we please.You are a rare young women but for your age your know a lot about the 60's music and the Beatles very cool in my opinion.
A Yoko Ono fan

Montevallo, AL

#13 Jun 30, 2011
Poppa Jivebones wrote:
<quoted text>That's telling him.You are right you have the right to listen to or like whoever you please.I don't like Yoko Ono's singing but if you do then it is fine because we all have the freedom to listen to what we please.You are a rare young women but for your age your know a lot about the 60's music and the Beatles very cool in my opinion.
Thanks. Gotta have a backbone on these forums in case the trolls come matching in. Their half-wit comments don't faze me in the least. You are cool Poppa, glad to have you on the forum with the rest of us!:)0.0
Government Foe

Madison Heights, MI

#14 Jun 30, 2011
A Yoko Ono fan wrote:
<quoted text> I don't have to listen to just Paul McCartney, you know. I listen to a variety of music, and I happen to love Yoko Ono's music, whether you like it or not buddy. It isn't any of your business who I like or don't like, and I love Paul McCartney and The Beatles too, leave me to listen to what I want to, alright? Bug off.
LMAO!

You're an over sensitive little one, aren't you.

If you recall, Paul stated the reason the Beatles broke up was due to Yoko Ono. Therefore, it was in jest, my comment about you being a Yoko Ono fan is why Paul won't go.

Lighten up, Francis and learn to laugh a little. As for me, I don't give a damn if you like yodeling.
A Yoko Ono fan

Montevallo, AL

#15 Jun 30, 2011
Government Foe wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
You're an over sensitive little one, aren't you.
If you recall, Paul stated the reason the Beatles broke up was due to Yoko Ono. Therefore, it was in jest, my comment about you being a Yoko Ono fan is why Paul won't go.
Lighten up, Francis and learn to laugh a little. As for me, I don't give a damn if you like yodeling.
They didn't break up because of her, brainiac, they broke up cause they were ready to move on and do something new. Why would I laugh at what you said? Not very humorous to me. I'm not Francis, and as for me, I don't give a rat's buttcrack about you. Get back, get back, get back to where you once belonged. Go home.

“LADYVERO R.N.”

Since: Feb 09

Chihuahua, Mexico

#16 Jun 30, 2011
A Yoko Ono fan wrote:
<quoted text> They didn't break up because of her, brainiac, they broke up cause they were ready to move on and do something new. Why would I laugh at what you said? Not very humorous to me. I'm not Francis, and as for me, I don't give a rat's buttcrack about you. Get back, get back, get back to where you once belonged. Go home.
Ignore him, he's just a troll.
The Beatles broke up themselves,they needed some freedom.
A Yoko Ono fan

Montevallo, AL

#17 Jun 30, 2011
LadyVero wrote:
<quoted text>Ignore him, he's just a troll.
The Beatles broke up themselves,they needed some freedom.
I know, I just hate those trollers on these forums, picking on everyone and their taste in music. Sucks that there's people like that out in the world. They waste time spreading negative energy and typing nonesense about everyone else, I can't stand them. They outta go away once and for all.
A Yoko Ono fan

Montevallo, AL

#19 Jul 1, 2011
Government Foe wrote:
<quoted text>
People who think they know everything are annoying to those of us who really do. Paul McCartney quote >>>>> http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2011/06/the-bea...
The bad thing about the internet is the realization of how many stupid people really exist within society. The good thing is, it sets the rest of us on a higher acumen scale.
You don't find it humorous because your uptight dense tunnel vision disposition is incapable of comprehending humor. Then again, that's to be expected from a person who uses the name "Yoko Ono fan". LMFAO! Being a fan, I suggest you change your name to "A Fool on the Hill". LMFAO!
You are a horrible example for society. Half-wit jerk is what you are. You think you're a know-it-all. Well, mister, I'm afraid you aren't as smart as you think you are. You are the stupid one. Oh, one more thing, that article you pointed out clearly blamed John Lennon for the breakup of the band. He said so himself later, that he started it and ended it. Is that too hard for your little brain to comprehend? LOL, and I advise you to change your name to "The Walrus", cause you are clearly tripping to still be on this forum arguing with me, hahaha!
A Yoko Ono fan

Montevallo, AL

#21 Jul 1, 2011
Government Foe wrote:
<quoted text>
John Lennon made the decision "on account of" Yoko Ono. Your amorous blindness is incapable of comprehending that fact. Again, to be expected. Even if your tunnel vision view fails to blame Yoko, the other fact remains, your comment <quoted text>is farther from the truth than what I stated.
Sucks being you.
Well, sucks being a friendless loser, doesn't it, "The Walrus"? Get a life, please, you're wasting my time. You are so convinced that you are right. You aren't, sorry to break it to you. Don't like Yoko? Too bad. I'm sure this will annoy you then. I AM A FAN OF YOKO ONO DEAL WITH IT BUTT-FACE! Paul has stated on an interview that all his hard feelings toward Yoko are over, that she is a warm, caring woman. It's on YouTube, Linda's with him. Give peace a chance, you look like a fool arguing with me, I'm laughing at how you won't stop until you are the winner. You are no winner. You are a loser.
A Yoko Ono fan

Montevallo, AL

#22 Jul 1, 2011
Oh yeah, and to quote you, LMFAO! I'm laughing at your lameness, Government Foe, retarded name you have, but from a name like that what else should I expect but retardness? You suck, you suck, you suck. Oh yeah, you suck. Get that in your thick skull, cause it's true. You need to know how lame you are in order to get an additude adjustment, mommy doesn't appreciate her little boy getting on the Paul McCartney forum arguing like a two year-old, now does she? Heeheehee!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul McCartney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welcome to Saint Bubba's Bar and Grill (Jan '09) 8 hr Allan 10,767
All-star Sept. 28 George Harrison benefit moves... Sep 17 Greg 1
Paul, Stella McCartney front row at Hunter's show Sep 14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Thanks to Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off," Super-... Aug '14 I HATE New Days 1
My fears for Doris Day: Confidante who spent 40... (Oct '13) Aug '14 marti eton square 4
The Walrus Was Wrong; Paul is Alive and Well Aug '14 Kid_Tomorrow 2
How Did Paul Get Blue Eyes???? (Jan '13) Aug '14 Chester Brock 14

Paul McCartney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE