Romney 'applauds' Obama for Osama bin Laden raid

Full story: USA Today 50
Mitt Romney today praised President Obama for giving the order to kill Osama bin Laden, a day after saying "even Jimmy Carter" would have done so. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SMOKIN JOE CAMEL OBAMA

Wasilla, AK

#42 May 1, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe, I doubt they were flying and drinking, as you imply...go read about Chuck Yeager...he was a WW2 ace and an early jet jockey, he was a party animal....those flyboys are big risk takers, they are not nerds wearing bike helmets.
You might be right about some of them, but not all. I knew a guy that was a clone of Yeager, my ex-wifes dad, hard to believe, but truth is stranger than fiction, just look at these communist we have all over the place and in the half-white house!
no big O

Bolingbrook, IL

#43 May 1, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>
you brought it up...
Ya I said that I Could be.. or I could be white as accused, or I could be asian, or name your ethnicity here. The point is he was assuming I was white because I did not praise the big O.

Many of the big O supporters think any one not supporting him must be white. They fail to put on Color blinders regarding the big O. Instead of seeing him as POTUS, they see him as the first BLACK POTUS.
Blue Dog

AOL

#44 May 1, 2012
Cleo wrote:
Open mouth insert foot...wait, but that's what Romney does every day.
perhaps his aides brought up some facts that yes, Carter did indeed give the order for seals to rescue the iranian hostages, that ended up in trajedy. and although the right likes to think that their savior Reagan brought home the hostages, they were released when Jimmy Carter was still the President.
What will etch-a-sketch do today?
Romney always does the classy thing. I can remember when Democrats had class but that memory is fading fast as fair minded Blue Dogs are replaced with relentless destructive Pelosians.
Derek

La Canada Flintridge, CA

#45 May 1, 2012
no big O wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I said that I Could be.. or I could be white as accused, or I could be asian, or name your ethnicity here. The point is he was assuming I was white because I did not praise the big O.
Many of the big O supporters think any one not supporting him must be white. They fail to put on Color blinders regarding the big O. Instead of seeing him as POTUS, they see him as the first BLACK POTUS.
Poor, uneducated Whites, the the top .1% income earners are generally the only groups who oppose Obama. Asians supported him 8-1 over McCain, while hispanics 7.5 to 1 Obam over McCain. Signs show the numbers are the same vs. Romney.

Yeah its safe to assume you're a poor, uneducated rural white guy from some small rust belt cesspool.
Blue Dog

AOL

#46 May 2, 2012
Derek wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor, uneducated Whites, the the top .1% income earners are generally the only groups who oppose Obama. Asians supported him 8-1 over McCain, while hispanics 7.5 to 1 Obam over McCain. Signs show the numbers are the same vs. Romney.
Yeah its safe to assume you're a poor, uneducated rural white guy from some small rust belt cesspool.
We did have high hopes for Obama. He failed to live up to our expectations and must be replaced along with the other far left of sane crowd in D.C.!
no big O

Bolingbrook, IL

#47 May 2, 2012
Derek wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor, uneducated Whites, the the top .1% income earners are generally the only groups who oppose Obama. Asians supported him 8-1 over McCain, while hispanics 7.5 to 1 Obam over McCain. Signs show the numbers are the same vs. Romney.
Yeah its safe to assume you're a poor, uneducated rural white guy from some small rust belt cesspool.
Funny how you have to dwell in the past to make your point.... back before the Big O was pres. Back BEFORE he reniged on his promise to lower the unemployment rate to under 8% by end of his first term. Back before he raised the national deficit more than ANY of the prior presidents before him, in less than one term.

But again, let it be shown that it is the libs being racists. Calling me a poor uneducated rural white guy... when I made absolutely no mention of my race creed or color. But I guess that is the liberal way..... when in doubt attack.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#48 May 2, 2012
Romney clearly stated that spending that much time, effort and money to go after one man,(Bin Laden) was a waste.

apparantly spending the same amount to go after Obama is different...
Cleo

Marquette, MI

#49 May 16, 2012
Blue Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney always does the classy thing. I can remember when Democrats had class but that memory is fading fast as fair minded Blue Dogs are replaced with relentless destructive Pelosians.
Blue Dogs are republicans....since they voted with them. So glad that the Dems are finally purging the DINO's....

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#51 May 16, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
Romney clearly stated that spending that much time, effort and money to go after one man,(Bin Laden) was a waste.
apparantly spending the same amount to go after Obama is different...
obama is more dangerous, and can do more damage, than obl can.
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

#52 Thursday Nov 13
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Is the 24 your age? A war on terrorism means a war on terrorism and not the rule of law on terrorism. Obviously you did not endure even a scratch on 9/11 so in your mind try putting yourself or your loved ones atop the WTC on 9/11 or in one of the 4 hijacked aircraft and you'll understand the meaning of the last straw, the meaning of reality and the meaning of war.
No, the 24 is not my age, I am much older. If I would have been personally wounded in 9/11, I think I would be depressed now by the lack of answer on many questions, especially more than ten years after. We are told that the americans fight for freedom and the human rights, but the NDAA, like the politics of health, is a mockery of freedom and rights. It is a mockery of the American constitution. I am sorry but I can't help myself to develop the strong feeling that since prohibition, or since Kennedy's assassination, something is quite wrong at the top of America. I suspect some sort of "objective" alliance between the prohibitionists and the radical Islam, for petrol and other private search of power.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osama bin Laden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top US general in Iraq amid IS airstrike campaign Nov 17 Klaus K 5
Navy SEAL who shot bin Laden was at war for years Nov 15 Bob 1
Ex-Navy SEAL Makes No Apologies For Going Publi... Nov 15 USA Today 2
Wake up Americans: carrot for Pakistan military... (Aug '12) Nov 5 ali jafar 4
Pakistan tells U.S. it won't tolerate raids (May '11) Oct '14 Its MULLAlicious 18
Director defends 'Zero Dark Thirty' torture scenes (Jan '13) Oct '14 Swedenforever 6
Does bin Laden trail lead to Pakistan? (Aug '06) Oct '14 Swedenforever 2

Osama bin Laden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE