A Texas Teacher told a Muslim Student, 'I Bet You're Grieving'

May 5, 2011 | Posted by: Devon Moore | Full story: www.loonwatch.com

Doh! What was this teacher thinking? Probably that all Muslims are alike. A Texas high school teacher has been placed on administrative leave following an incident where he allegedly told a 9th grade Muslim girl in his algebra class "I bet that you're grieving" on Monday following the death of Osama bin Laden.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of120
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
passerby

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

a Muslim unity rally was canceled in Portland, OR after organizers feared reprisals from both non-Muslims upset over terrorism and-

Muslims who organizers said might be angry by an event that supported the killing of bin Laden.

Does this mean that even knowledgable muslims suffer that dreaded islamophbia? Or do they just know the violence inherent in Islam

Thanks loonwatch
Guy Macher

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

Osama was a devout Muslim and worthy of emulation by Muslims. Good Muslims are grieving.
passerby

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

PS That teacher does not deserve the title of educator
helema

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

guy macher....good muslims are happy the dog is dead!! Passerby i agree this teacher does not deserve the title!!
Quadratus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

passerby wrote:
a Muslim unity rally was canceled in Portland, OR after organizers feared reprisals from both non-Muslims upset over terrorism and-
Muslims who organizers said might be angry by an event that supported the killing of bin Laden.
Does this mean that even knowledgable muslims suffer that dreaded islamophbia? Or do they just know the violence inherent in Islam
Thanks loonwatch
They might also be sensitive to the fact that a Muslim tried to blow up Pioneer Square just five months ago during the annual Christmas Tree lighting ceremony, when the square was filled with about 25000 Portlanders.
bmz

La Jolla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

Guy Macher wrote:
Osama was a devout Muslim and worthy of emulation by Muslims. Good Muslims are grieving.
he fought against those who transgress against limits set by islam and he definitely fought against anyone who cause mischief in muslim land through their proselytism. by most account, he was a good muslim worth of praise by the man himself, mohammad.
gopal

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Judged:

teacher is not a educater she is bucher who trying to divert the students mind to jihad pls donot blame the student for the osama
Quadratus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Judged:

Like most Northwesterners, Don Sears was not an atheist.† He thought there might be a God somewhere, but didnít think there was anything we could know about Him for sure.† He resented Christians who talked about Jesus Christ, and told them there was no difference between Bible stories and comic books.† Don, however has a serious problem with rage and violence.† As a young man growing up in Alaska, his idea of a good time was going to the Indian part of town, finding a big Indian, and provoking him to a fight.† He was possessed by a fury that would flash at little or no provocation.† It would erupt in him like a volcano, and would not be satisfied until he or his opponent lay bleeding and broken on the floor.† His rages were so intense that sometimes he could not remember what had happened after he blew up.† He was this way for over thirty years, and said it got to the point that he liked the feeling of bones breaking under his fists.† He became involved with a business, and began studying their manuals on salesmanship.† To his surprise he discovered that they used principles out of the Bible, and he began to wonder about the Bible.† One Sunday he went to what he thought was a business meeting in Portland, Oregon, and was surprised to discover that it was actually a church service.† He was even more surprised that he didnít walk out in disgust, but listened to the message.† At the end of the service during the altar call Don felt an undeniable urge to go to the front and accept Jesus Christ as his Savior. Don, the angry agnostic walked down the aisle and genuinely gave his heart to Jesus Christ.
†††††††††† Years later I asked Don what it was that convinced him that this was real, and not just some emotional experience.† He told me that the following week he was provoked by someone in a manner that had always caused him to erupt in a fury.† This time, strangely, he did not get mad.† He said he was surprised as he walked away, that he hadnít beaten the daylights out of the fellow, but he just didnít get mad.† In fact, he told me, as time went on he discovered that he couldnít get mad at people anymore.† It was like someone had turned off a switch in his heart.† He could still get mad at his car when it wouldnít start, but not at people.† Also, for all his life he had wanted nothing to do with Jesus Christ, Christians, church, the Bible, prayer, or anything ďreligious.Ē† Now he discovered that his core likes and dislikes had been reversed, seemingly overnight.† He wanted to know Jesus, pray to him, read the Bible, and amazingly he found he now loved being around Christians who genuinely loved the Lord Jesus Christ.† This has been over twenty-five years ago, the rage has never returned, and his love for Jesus has never left him.
LOL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Judged:

I partially agree with the Texas teacher. He should have instead said: "I Bet You're a Grieving Terrorist".

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Judged:

Wow, that is one line crosser.

Teacher should be one who gives example. not THAT kind.

Didn't he think that other kids hear that and might get the wrong idea?

people of today...
adhar

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Judged:

stop being "bina penda ka lota",
you american are fool and idiot don't treat muslim as a normal human.
"killing non-muslim is the path of allah" type of memory imprints are given to them until they make a permanent mark in a child memory ; and while they got their pubic hair they are ready & willing to kill you,they all are cold blo0ded murder.

open your eyes before it's too late.

i am concerned coz i am a human and have watched very closely these muslims. they used to be my friends but during a communal riot they tried to kill me(just for the fact that i was not a muslim)

they have only one goal in their mind no matter where they are eliminate all believe to built a islamic world.

you can illustrate mine advise by your own as i have never be in usa or europe , but i can tell you the reality of their neighbor...they are producing more offspring (they think more they producing more reward will be granted by allah and more will be there to kill non-muslims) it's true you can verify by just walking in a muslim neighbor.
here in india the main reason for population growth is muslims only ..on avrg they are having 9-10 child per couple minimum 20-30 persons are common in their family.
religiously they have high intolerance.if they are living in majority they will comment shabbily on your religion , but if you talk any thing about their , no one know you may be a dead person

what i have written above may be grammatically incorrect but they are 100% correct facts.
You Only Get One Warning

Fairfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Judged:

Americans are not the only ones who are 'provincial'. It's understandable when you realize the only Muslims they've ever known are on the 6 PM news
chuy

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Judged:

Good Muslims care about god , not terrorists.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Judged:

You Only Get One Warning wrote:
Americans are not the only ones who are 'provincial'. It's understandable when you realize the only Muslims they've ever known are on the 6 PM news
What you're saying is that there are no Americans who are Muslims...

and that is not true.

Try to think instead of feel...just a suggestion.

Since: May 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

Judged:

You Only Get One Warning wrote:
you do not know wether or not you know muslims. there are american ones and many of the men dress in plain clothing that is considered "normal".

“Taylorgang or die”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

Judged:

A teacher like that should be fired. even if the student was grieving, they shouldn't of said that. They should be stripped of their title. The teachers are getting as bad as the students.
dilmah

Chennai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

Judged:

teri ....teri..

teri -2 teri gand mein danda dein

hahahaha
Everythings Under Control

Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

What I meant is that people tend to be very provincial by nature

“Abu Bakr relative is Christian”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

Judged:

Guy Macher wrote:
Finally someone who admits Islam is a terrorist cult and Mohammad was a murderer.

Thanks!
forest

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

Judged:

adhar wrote:
stop being "bina penda ka lota",
you american are fool and idiot don't treat muslim as a normal human.
"killing non-muslim is the path of allah" type of memory imprints are given to them until they make a permanent mark in a child memory ; and while they got their pubic hair they are ready & willing to kill you,they all are cold blo0ded murder.
open your eyes before it's too late.
i am concerned coz i am a human and have watched very closely these muslims. they used to be my friends but during a communal riot they tried to kill me(just for the fact that i was not a muslim)
they have only one goal in their mind no matter where they are eliminate all believe to built a islamic world.
you can illustrate mine advise by your own as i have never be in usa or europe , but i can tell you the reality of their neighbor...they are producing more offspring (they think more they producing more reward will be granted by allah and more will be there to kill non-muslims) it's true you can verify by just walking in a muslim neighbor.
here in india the main reason for population growth is muslims only ..on avrg they are having 9-10 child per couple minimum 20-30 persons are common in their family.
religiously they have high intolerance.if they are living in majority they will comment shabbily on your religion , but if you talk any thing about their , no one know you may be a dead person
what i have written above may be grammatically incorrect but they are 100% correct facts.
I hear you clearly and thank you for your message. Here in America we are to respect all religions and that's the right way. But the muslims do not believe in freedom of religion and want only to push their agenda no matter what country they live in. No matter what muslim you meet if you are not a muslim also, you are an infidel to them and your life means nothing to them especially compared to any other muslim. When their population goes up in any area, the violence also goes up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of120
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••