Lucy

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

I am only 6 but I love 1D. I like to talk with other fans but I do not no some of the words u use. I also do not no what a fanfic is. Will somebody pease help me?
Officially_Gabby -Y

Quincy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Lucy wrote:
I am only 6 but I love 1D. I like to talk with other fans but I do not no some of the words u use. I also do not no what a fanfic is. Will somebody pease help me?
Oh sweetie I will help you and I will try not to use big words and a fanfic is like a made up story, fans write those for fun:) do you need help with any thing else?
Selena not Selena Gomez

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

A fanfic is when people make up there own stories n if u don't know what people r writing to u just ask them n they should tell u unless it's some thing bad n u don't need to know that or ask ur mom or dad or sisters or brothers.I hope i help u
Brittany

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Hi! A fanfic stands for fanfiction . Fiction means not real / made up. And it's when Directioners write a story mostly about them falling in love with 1D members . if u need any help with what words mean comment here and I'll answer . Hope I helped .
Official_Eleanor Calder

Brentwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Hey ill help u(: im sure some of the words we use r inappropro so dont worry about that(: A Fanfic is a story, sometimes it'll use Harsh words so be careful! FOR A 6 year old u spellll REALLLLYYY Good(:
Lucy

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Official_Eleanor Calder wrote:
Hey ill help u(: im sure some of the words we use r inappropro so dont worry about that(: A Fanfic is a story, sometimes it'll use Harsh words so be careful! FOR A 6 year old u spellll REALLLLYYY Good(:
I'm lucy mother, I help her with the spelling. I will watch out to make sure she doesn't read anything inappropriate. She's getting ready for bed and she says good night to all of you!
Official_Eleanor Calder

Brentwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Lucy wrote:
<quoted text> I'm lucy mother, I help her with the spelling. I will watch out to make sure she doesn't read anything inappropriate. She's getting ready for bed and she says good night to all of you!
Awe hope she sleeps tight and i dont want to harm her with any wrong things or anything(: im not her mother and i dont know her but i know a lot about what people say since i am one of the boys' gf's but i think its GREAT that she likes the band and i hope she doesnt read anything that is wrong, im 19 and i dont understand some of the nasty things people say and i wouldnt want her to read anything bad (:
haylee 143 liam

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

OMGGG ur sooooo cute :) hope u enjoy this app
Emma Jane

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

I would always help u Lucy,
If u have any questions u could always ask me!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the One Direction Forum right now

Search the One Direction Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Live chat with me, Louis Tomlinson! (May '12) 3 hr I love 1D 1,150
I'm looking for a NEW Boyfriend 12-13 years old(: (Aug '12) 3 hr Mike 389
Who has Snapchat?-Rachel (Jan '13) Wed LlkkkkkYou 189
The real Harry Styles here want to chat!!! (Jun '12) Wed honesty 1,057
5sos fans come chat Wed MrsStylesHemmings 2
Makeup by One Direction Giveaway Wed BrandBacker 1
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) Wed Pheobe 213
Harry Styles Snapchat (May '13) Jul 25 Abby 167
•••