Iloveharry

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

"omigod this is going to be so fun!" said kelsie as we were driving to the one direction concert. "yeah! Turn it up guuuurl!". "Ok" she said and turned up the radio. "oh it's my baby" 
I said
"bAby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell you don't know o o you don't know your beautiful!"
As we pulled into the parking lot there were swarms of people going to the concert. "hey I have an Idea" I told kelsie then I rolled down the sky window and I shouted to the directioners "go one direction!" everybody shouted back. Then I said "Harry is mine!" one girl shouted back "no he's mine" I shouted "he is mine all mine!" I sat back down. Me and kelsie spent an hour getting her car ready for the concert putting I love one direction all over it. There is a long line at the gate. I am sooooo happy I bought my portable speaker. I plugged my phone in and me and Kelsie sang "I want" then the next song came on "it's gotta be you" kelsie let's me sing the high notes because she can't reach them. I can. I have always wanted to be a singer, just never could audition for anything cause I didn't have the time. We finished the song and people were clapping. I didn't know they were watching. But there were even more better people watching. One direction had came out to say hi to the fans "oh my god they were watching me sing" I said. The fangirl inside me was going crazy. " you were pretty good at singing." said Louis "OH MY GOD LOUIS TOMLINSON LIKES MY SINGING" "thanks" I said. "yeah no prob. You are good" said Liam "OH MY GOD" "you should stop by backstage when the concert is over" . He grabbed his necklace and gave it to me. "they will let you in with that". He gave me a Harry styles smile. "and you are?" Niall asked kelsie "umm kelsie Mae arbuckle 9707 north 105th east avenue california USA north America earth milky way galaxy universe". Niall chuckled "good that means you aren't an alien. Are you an alien?". Kelsie was busy staring at his eyes to hear what he said "umm yes" she said."your an alien?" "umm no"
Niall chuckled again. "see you backstage" he said. "see ya-". "Maddie" I said. "see ya Maddie" then he kissed my cheek. OH MY FRICKBALLS HARRY STYLES JUST KISSED ME. I smiled as he walked away. "omigod omigod omigooood! They just talked to us!" kelsie said. "your singing is my savior". She pretended to bow. "yeah" I said. Then I felt a light tap on my shoulder. "excuse me missy?" said an elderly woman. "can you put on more of that funcky ruthym?" she said. "you mean one direction?" I asked. "what?!" she said. I laughed and turned the music back on. We got to the gate and showed the people are tickets and they checked our purses. "have fun girls" the woman said "we will" we called back as we went for our seats. My dad works with a guy who's brother works here and we got 4th row tickets. 1st 2nd and 3rd are all bought by radio stations to give out. Some random dude was the opening act. Then the arena got dark and the screen said "when the light go down the boys come out" then save you tonight started and the stage light up and one direction were there! The songs they sing are i want, I wish, na na na na, and up all night and some others. The last song they sing is "what makes you beautiful". When that was over we fought the crowd to get to the back stage entry. I showed the security guard the necklace. "oh right this way girls". We followed him to where one direction were. "hi" they all said. Kelsie ran up an jumped into nialls lap. Harry came over and put his arm around me. AHHHHHHHHHH "hey Maddie" he said
Who wants more? Sorry my fingers were starting to hurt
Becca styles horan

Thiensville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

That's great
Jessica

Gig Harbor, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Awesomelicious
Iloveharry

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Thanks
Sarah

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

I would die if that actually happened to me
Saxon

Pflugerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Omg continue!! It's amazing!!
Jana

Dubuque, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

I want more
Iloveharry

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

H-hi" I stuttered. It is hard to think, and especially talk with Harry styles arms around you waist. "how about we go for something to eat?" he says. "sure".
"hey Niall" kelsie interrupts "wanna ride in my car?" she asks him. "sure" he responds. Oh and did I mention we are 18? Yeah. We walked out of the arena. Niall to kelsies car and me to one directions. Harry opens the door up for me. "thanks" I tell him. I get in and Harry slides in next to me and Liam louis an Zayn across from us. "so where are we going?" asks Zayn. "Kelsie told the driver to follow her" I tell him. I check my phone for any messages I might have missed. None. Then I check 1D news. There is an article about some Zux story. I read that and then there is a link to it. I read the fan fic. I am totally duisgusted. I put my hand over my mouth. I guess I might have looked queasy because Louis asked me" Maddie are you alright? Do you get carsick?" he says. Do I tell him the truth or not. I look at Harry. He looks concerned. "no" I say "I just read this fan fic about Zayn and Harry and baby lux." Zayn asks if he could read it. "wow. That's duisgusting" he says
*im sorry but I'm busy! I will finish later!*
Mandy

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

This is great better than that zux crap
Jana

Dubuque, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Omg that is GREAT!!!!! Please finish it soon!!!:)
Kristina

Gig Harbor, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

It hurts me ya know that zucchini thing because I know Harry's hurting! We should all stop talking about it because it's hurting Zayn and Harry! Zayn cried and Harry Luvs lux like a sister do please stop talking about it!
Kristina

Gig Harbor, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

I meant zux not zucchini stupid spell check!
alannah

Auburn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

that's really good keep going
Iloveharry

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

"so" I said " whats it like to be world famous?" . We are in the restraunt, just ordered. "well its pretty cool but you can't go anywhere without a bunch of screaming fans and paparazzi" Louis said. I think that how cool Harry is shot her. I'm pretty sure she's dead. "hey Maddie" Harry says "can you con outside with me for a sec?" I really don't want to. I like talking to the other guys but his smile makes me go. When we are out Harry says "what a nice night" h say looking at the sky. "yeah". I can't help it I don't know what to say. " can I ask you something?"
"sure" I say. "well I love your singing. And I talked to Paul earlier and well". "well what?" I say. "he wants to sign you to Simons label. You and kelsie can move to London and live in a flat next to us. Wouldn't that be cool. Do you agree?". I am speechless. At school everybody said I sucked at singing and now here is Harry styles saying that I am gonna be signed to a record label. "umm yeah I would love to!" I say " but I have one question" I tell him. "what's your question, love?". I look deeply into his eyes. "what the heck is a flat?" he laughed and say "babe, a flat is what to Americans call an apartment." wow, I am mentally slapping myself right now. I guess fangirl isn't dead. "oh" I say ad I blush. " you are cute when you blush" and that makes me blush even MORE. "thanks" I say. "let's go back in" I say. "not yet" harry says. He wraps his arms around me and kisses me. I'm not kidding Harry freaking styles is kissing me. I don't know how long we kiss but when we come out of it I am suddenly REALLY hungry. I hope food is here I think. Harry takes my hand and we walk back inside.
Tell me if you want more!
alannah

Auburn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

how do you come up with this? write more plz
Iloveharry

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

1 week later I am packing probably the worlds largest suit case EVER! Here is what I packed:
20 tee shirts
15 blouses
17 pairs of pants (sweats, jeans etc
10 skirts
10 bras
18 undies
7 hoodies
6 jackets
3 coats
1 bikini
3 pairs of pjs
13 pairs of socks
15 shoes
Well if you are going to be living in London for a year you've gotta plan. Kelsie packed same as me just x3. I can't wait to see Harry. It's only been 4 days since he and the guys went back to London but it feels like a LIFE TIME. Kelsie isn't doing too good either. There are probably 40 kleenex boxes on her floor because she misses her "niallboo". An hour later I am dragging my carry on and Kelsie to the termanal. She just loves airports shops. " Maddie!!! That one sells bears with a California tee shirt!" I am seriously going to slap her. We get to the termanal and I hand her a 20 and tell her to go shop and bring me back a cosmopolitan. When she gets back it is almost time to board. She spent every single penny of the 20 I gave her. On one direction magazines. "where is my Cosmo?" I ask her. "oh you wanted one? I had no idea you shouldve told me!" frustrated with her I say "yes I did, do you have me any magazines with stuff about Harry?" she looks around her pile and pulls out a few. I might as well study. As we go into the tunnel to board she yells "we are going to go see one direction!" she gets about 25 stares. " kelsie why did you do that?" I ask her " I don't know cause I feel like it" she says "oh and I bought you a soft pretzel!" "yum I wil take it when we are in our seats"
A few minutes later I am ready to die. I remember why I dont go on air planes so much. I am sickroom my stomach and my ears are on FIRE! I have read all the things about Harry. He has 4 nipples. I try to go to sleep and it works after 5 hours. When we are in London kelsie wakes me up. Usually I would slap her, but she wanted to show me how beautiful London was. Dang. California isn't this nice. When we taxi into the terminal me and kelsie are the first to get off. Harry and Niall ae waiting for us. We run to them and they lift us up
I will only write more if you tell me too!
Kay Witt

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Please please ease write more!
Jana

Dubuque, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!Plz
Iloveharry

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

"hey love" says Harry as he puts me down and kisses my forehead. "hi" I say. I go over I Niall and say hi and give him a quick hug then I'm back to Harry. "let's go to your flat" he says with that Harry styles smile that makes me melt. Niall wraps his arm around kelsies waist. We walk to the van together and Harry slides in next to me and Niall next to Kelsie. After a few minutes we are In front of an apartnent building. Me and kelsie follow Harry and Niall to our flat. We open the door and drop our bags and run to choose a room. When we are back we pick up our bags and Niall says "let's give you the flat tour" we walk around and they show us th kitchen and how the shower works an we drop our things at our rooms. Then we walk down the hall to the next door. Harry knocks and using a high pitched voice says "room service". A voice comes from inside "what the? We don ha-" he opens the door. "Maddie! Kelsie!" Louis screams and all of the boys hug us. "not to be a party pooper but I can't breathe" I say. They come out of the hug.
Who wants more?
Jade

Centreville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Pls make another one!!!! It's really good!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of617
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the One Direction Forum right now

Search the One Direction Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Real Niall Horan here! Who wants to chat? (Jun '12) 2 hr samantha 382
The real Harry Styles here want to chat!!! (Jun '12) 3 hr Chane 898
I am Zayn Malik ! I will reply... who wants to ... (Jun '12) 5 hr Paige_1D lover 1,356
Anyone knws the official e-mail address of Zayn... (Apr '13) 9 hr SMo 37
one direction snapchat names 16 hr hossana 35
I'm looking for a NEW Boyfriend 12-13 years old(: (Aug '12) 19 hr Josh 296
Live chat with me Liam Payne !!!! 23 hr Robyn 51
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••