Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Aug 1, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“ One Direction Is My Life <3”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 30, 2012
So I just found out who plastic bieber is and man is she horrible! She talks bad about Zayn,Liam,Harry, an Louis. She likes Niall Because he likes Justin bieber. She is only 11 and she has the worsted and the Most inappropriate mind ever! The funny thing is she got KARMA :D hehe
I found a video of her on YouTube and she hits her head. It's called I sold 60 girl scout cookies... Something like that anyways.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, OR

#2 Jul 31, 2012
She was blaming Zayn for the theatre shooting. Calling him a Muslim terrorist.

“ One Direction Is My Life <3”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 31, 2012
TameraHoran wrote:
She was blaming Zayn for the theatre shooting. Calling him a Muslim terrorist.
I know :'( and she was talking bad about the rest of the boys :( she is sooo mean!
SM_Niall_Lover_9 8

Dublin, OH

#4 Jul 31, 2012
Oh she's said worse! If u have a twitter search @plasticbieber and u can see all the mean and racist and just plain nasty things she says.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5 Jul 31, 2012
Dont believe that "girl". Shes probably a old guy with nothing else to do just trying to make people mad.

“ One Direction Is My Life <3”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Jul 31, 2012
Yup. Im actually glad that she hit her head... She deserved it. On twitter she told all the boys (except Niall) such mean things! Then she is sooo racist! I have no idea how an 11 year old knows all those gross things :( its terrible!

Since: Jul 12

Canberra, Australia

#7 Jul 31, 2012
I acctually hate her guys she is terrible. And the worst thing is all the beliebers agree with her except my sister cause my sister is amaZayn

“ One Direction Is My Life <3”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8 Jul 31, 2012
Emily_Luvs_Niall wrote:
I acctually hate her guys she is terrible. And the worst thing is all the beliebers agree with her except my sister cause my sister is amaZayn
she is a monster isn't she?
Brittany Horan

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Jul 31, 2012
She's horrible and needs to be kicked off twitter. She has no right to treat anyone like that. Everyone has feelings. She is just disgusting and a horrible person.

“ One Direction Is My Life <3”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10 Jul 31, 2012
Brittany Horan wrote:
She's horrible and needs to be kicked off twitter. She has no right to treat anyone like that. Everyone has feelings. She is just disgusting and a horrible person.
I am so with you! Doesn't her parents know ANYTHING about the twitter or what she says ?!?
Plastic Directioner

Chittaway Point, Australia

#11 Jul 31, 2012
i absoloutely hate her
she needs to stop talking shit bout my boys!
Brianna Payne

Baltimore, MD

#12 Jul 31, 2012
I got 2 things 2 say n idc if u agree with me or not at least she isn't making fun of Nialler cuz he already has a lot of hate n this little bitch head retard girl HAS 2 GO DOWN WITH THE REST OF THE DIRECTIONATORS!! and we have 2 stop it!
Brianna Payne

Baltimore, MD

#13 Jul 31, 2012
Omg I feel like I'm saving the world for sum odd reason
Anonymous

Jakarta, Indonesia

#14 Jul 31, 2012
"She" is THE most absurd "girl" ever! Her mind is off I'm tellin ya. She even shouted Fxxk school in front of her parents!! Dafuq?!?!
Plastic Directioner

Chittaway Point, Australia

#15 Jul 31, 2012
Brianna Payne wrote:
I got 2 things 2 say n idc if u agree with me or not at least she isn't making fun of Nialler cuz he already has a lot of hate n this little bitch head retard girl HAS 2 GO DOWN WITH THE REST OF THE DIRECTIONATORS!! and we have 2 stop it!
GO BRIANNA!!
SM_Niall_Lover_9 8

Dublin, OH

#16 Jul 31, 2012
Jake-G wrote:
Dont believe that "girl". Shes probably a old guy with nothing else to do just trying to make people mad.
Actually she is a girl. Theres a video on YouTube of her falling and hurting herself. It really funny!!
Brianna Payne

Milford, MA

#17 Jul 31, 2012
She is disgusting n mean n talks crap abt us directioners n i wrote mean comments on her tweets n I'm not going 2 b surprised if she is plastic lol
Plastic Directioner

Chittaway Point, Australia

#18 Aug 1, 2012
im not a belieber but i feel sorry for him
she is a bad name for beliebers an i know some pretty bad beliebers and theyre not that bad no way
Marlee-Aria

South Elgin, IL

#19 Aug 1, 2012
Plastic Bieber is not the girl from the video. She's just using that to keep up het charade. "She" isnt 11 either. She is much older.
Plastic Directioner

Chittaway Point, Australia

#20 Aug 1, 2012
Marlee-Aria wrote:
Plastic Bieber is not the girl from the video. She's just using that to keep up het charade. "She" isnt 11 either. She is much older.
I agree
11 yr olds dont know half the stuff that she writes nor do they act like that

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
its been a while . . . 15 min BellaPayne 17
Hey guys its Zayn Malik. This is your chance to... (Jul '12) 37 min Jaelyn rossini 343
The real Harry Styles here want to chat!!! (Jun '12) 43 min Jaelyn rossini 1,098
It's the real Liam Payne! Anyone wanna chat? (Jun '12) 47 min El Calder 363
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) 6 hr Emily 275
I'm looking for a NEW Boyfriend 12-13 years old(: (Aug '12) 11 hr Peoplearestupid 420
Who has instamessage?-Zayn (Sep '12) Thu FYT4 51
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

One Direction People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••