Since: Jun 12

Suwanee, GA

#61 Jul 30, 2012
This fanfic is amazing!
Mirela

Plainville, CT

#62 Jul 30, 2012
Can me & Louis be in the next part? Please!:)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#63 Jul 30, 2012
Lindsay98 wrote:
This fanfic is amazing!
Thank you do much for reading our fan fic! You ate one of the very few that are taking their time to do it and we really appreciate that! Keep on reading and pass this onto your friend so we can get more viewers! Thanks you Lindsay!!!

Location hidden

#64 Jul 30, 2012
Mirela wrote:
Can me & Louis be in the next part? Please!:)
You will either be in the next part or in the next 2 parts. Thanks for reading! We really apperitiate it!!

Location hidden

#65 Jul 30, 2012
Part 3 (this entire part will be in Lauren's point of view)
As Liam and I woke up, we decided to get ready and go get everyone else. I wore some of Liam's, sisters clothes again. I still didn't know where we were going. When we went to Emily and Niall's room to get them, I noticed Emily was wearing some of Niall's clothes since she didn't have any extra either. 
"Do you want to come down to breakfast with us?" Liam ask Niall. 
"Yea we'll be there in a minute," he answered.
Harry, Louis, and Zayn, were already down there. There were also three girls there with them. 
"This is Sami," Harry said with a smile. 
"This is Mirela," Louis continued. 
"and this is Lindsay, our new girlfriends," Zayn finished. 
After breakfast, the boys tell us we are all going shopping. 
So Emily and I go to a few stores and buy a ton of clothes and swimsuits so we have anything we would need for awhile. We both ended up with 15 shirts, 10 bottoms, 6 pairs of shoes, and 3 swimsuits. We both thanked the boys and then they told us they were taking me and Emily to a private island for 5 days!! We were so exited. Louis, Harry and Zayn told the girls they would call them later. 
"Okay I had a really fun say with you guys" Lindsay said. 
"Me too" Sami add. 
"We'll have to do this again soon" Mirela said. 
The three hugged the girls and then joined us. 
Emily and I went to change do that we didn't have to once we got there. Once we changed we all got on a boat. The ride there was so much fun. They had music playing and we were all we're messing around having fun. 
"thank you guys so much for this" I said. 
"You don't have to thank us yet" Liam answered. 
It was perfect. After about 15 minutes we were at the island with nothing around us but water. There would be no interruptions. We walked off the boat, Liam and I holding hands as we walked off. I turned around to see Niall giving Emily a quick kiss before following us. We weren't prepared for what we saw next. 

Location hidden

#66 Jul 30, 2012
For those of you that are in the fanfic, don't worry. You will be in it later and you will have many more lines. Hope you enjoyed it!!

Since: Jun 12

Suwanee, GA

#67 Jul 30, 2012
Thanks for putting me in! I love it!

Location hidden

#68 Jul 30, 2012
Hey guys we really need you to leave comments if you like it. We're going to have to stop if it's only the same few people reading we want to keep writing but we need more people to read this. Please tell people about us so that we can continue.
Thanks
-Emily and Lauren

Location hidden

#69 Jul 30, 2012
Lindsay98 wrote:
Thanks for putting me in! I love it!

Your welcome glad you like it you will be in it again :)
Thanks!
Mirela

Plainville, CT

#70 Jul 30, 2012
I love it so so so much!!!!!
Mirela

Plainville, CT

#71 Jul 30, 2012
Emily and Lauren wrote:
<quoted text>
Your welcome glad you like it you will be in it again :)
Thanks!
Yeah thanks 4 putting me in it 2!!!!! U r amazing writer!!! I'm so jealous!!!:)

Location hidden

#72 Jul 30, 2012
Mirela wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah thanks 4 putting me in it 2!!!!! U r amazing writer!!! I'm so jealous!!!:)
Thank you so much we both really appreciate it. Right now it looks like we might have to stop because it's getting hard to get people to read. It was both of our first fanfic so I hope soon we can write another. Thanks for reading
-Emily and Lauren

Location hidden

#73 Jul 31, 2012
If you guys would like us to continue you have to tell lots of people about us. I'm sorry not more people are reading and I hope you have enjoyed it. So unless more people comment I guess this is goodbye.:( Thank you guys so much for reading! You are what pushed us to keep on writing if you would like us to continue you know what to do. Love you guys! Hopefully we can continue with it!
Desrye

Twin Lakes, WI

#74 Jul 31, 2012
It is super good! More please!!!!!!

Location hidden

#75 Jul 31, 2012
We've decided to see how it does on jokebox so you might be able to keep reading it there.
Gaby

New Brunswick, NJ

#76 Jul 31, 2012
Keep going!!!

Location hidden

#77 Jul 31, 2012
Thank you to the new viewers and if we do get a few more we will continue to post them. Thank guys!
Mirela

Plainville, CT

#78 Jul 31, 2012
Write more pease!!!

Location hidden

#79 Jul 31, 2012
Mirela wrote:
Write more pease!!!
We really appreciate that you are continuing to check this fanfic! We are waiting for at least three more new commenters and if we get they then we will defiantly post more of the story. Help us so we can continue!
Kayla

Plainville, CT

#80 Jul 31, 2012
Please write more this is awesome!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free tickets to a 1D concert near you! (Jul '12) 11 hr Samcan 53
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) 16 hr Hayleyjaden1312 303
Cutting Is Stupid -A (Mar '14) Mon Ben ACCF KING 48
The real Harry Styles here want to chat!!! (Jun '12) Mon daisiemay 1,124
Zayns snapchat Mon anthony carrasco 25
Still The One (Dec '12) Sun BellaPayne 1,564
Live chat with me, Louis Tomlinson! (May '12) Sep 28 zoya 1,218

One Direction People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE