Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Jul 10, 2012
Taya

Rancho Cordova, CA

#1 Jul 9, 2012
I play guitar, piano, and saxophone. I can really sing!! Kik me!! My kik is OneDirection4ever21
Gabby Yager

Quincy, IL

#2 Jul 9, 2012
I can really sing too!
Kristina

Gig Harbor, WA

#3 Jul 9, 2012
I can sing I play piano I am learning guitar and I can break dance sort of. I don't neccisaeily have the popster look lol!
Taya

Rancho Cordova, CA

#4 Jul 9, 2012
Kik me people!!! If you can...
Taya

Rancho Cordova, CA

#5 Jul 9, 2012
I need to be famous. I just don't know where to start..
Kristina

Gig Harbor, WA

#6 Jul 9, 2012
Okay promise me when you are famous and you have an app like this, and you go on forum if it's the real you you'll say CHEESE!! Then whatever you wanna say for the first hour! That's how I'll know it's you and someday my kids will be like she's amazing and I'll say I talked to her! I'm what inforced her career! It'll be awesome!
Taya

Rancho Cordova, CA

#7 Jul 9, 2012
Anyone?
Taya

Rancho Cordova, CA

#8 Jul 9, 2012
Kristina wrote:
Okay promise me when you are famous and you have an app like this, and you go on forum if it's the real you you'll say CHEESE!! Then whatever you wanna say for the first hour! That's how I'll know it's you and someday my kids will be like she's amazing and I'll say I talked to her! I'm what inforced her career! It'll be awesome!
Haha!! Lol, I will remember that!!:D do u have kik? If so kik me at OneDirection4ever21
Taya

Rancho Cordova, CA

#9 Jul 9, 2012
Anyone else?
Kristina

Gig Harbor, WA

#10 Jul 10, 2012
I don't have Kik sorry.
Taya

Rancho Cordova, CA

#11 Jul 10, 2012
Anybody?
Kristina

Gig Harbor, WA

#12 Jul 10, 2012
Taya someday when you're famous I'll brag about this I'll be like kids I knew her they'll be like really? I'll be like psh yeah we were bffs!
Taya

Rancho Cordova, CA

#13 Jul 10, 2012
Kristina wrote:
Taya someday when you're famous I'll brag about this I'll be like kids I knew her they'll be like really? I'll be like psh yeah we were bffs!
Haha! Lol
Kristina

Gig Harbor, WA

#14 Jul 10, 2012
It's totally true though! I have been up all day it's 4:39 am here in Washington. I hate it when I stay up this "early" cause there is barely anyone on here then I sleep till 11 and I miss everything!!!
Taya

Rancho Cordova, CA

#15 Jul 10, 2012
Omg!! We're in the same time zone!!:)

Since: Jul 12

Adelaide, Australia

#16 Jul 10, 2012
Haha lol i wanna be a singer too!:)
Kristina

Gig Harbor, WA

#17 Jul 10, 2012
Taya wrote:
Omg!! We're in the same time zone!!:)
do you live in Washington? On either side of the narrows bridge by any chance?
Taya

Rancho Cordova, CA

#18 Jul 10, 2012
Kristina wrote:
<quoted text> do you live in Washington? On either side of the narrows bridge by any chance?
No, I actually live in California
Kristina

Gig Harbor, WA

#19 Jul 10, 2012
Taya wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I actually live in California
lol well then the time is closer then i thought. I wonder what it is in Oregon right? Lol!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

One Direction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
its been a while . . . 2 hr BellaPayne 19
one direction snapchat names (Jan '14) 3 hr eileen100 280
The real Harry Styles here want to chat!!! (Jun '12) 18 hr Kat 1,099
Hey guys its Zayn Malik. This is your chance to... (Jul '12) Fri Jaelyn rossini 343
It's the real Liam Payne! Anyone wanna chat? (Jun '12) Fri El Calder 363
I'm looking for a NEW Boyfriend 12-13 years old(: (Aug '12) Fri Peoplearestupid 420
Who has instamessage?-Zayn (Sep '12) Aug 28 FYT4 51
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

One Direction People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••