Xtreme Winter Is Here

Full story: Pigeon Forge, Tennessee

This weekend, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg will host the 10th annual Xtreme Winter youth conferences, which include more than 1,200 church youth groups from all over the South.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Ricki C

Graham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2006

I would like to get the info for the next "xtreme conference" so that our youth group can start earning their way now. Please send what you can to rickic45@earthlink.net Thanks ahead of time. God Bless
Taylor

Newfolden, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2006

Our Youth Group goes to Summer, and Winter.
The winter one we are attending is in Peigon Fourge.(Excuse my spelling.) and it is in Dec... 29th-31st I do believe.
Quincey

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2006

Our youth went last year, but I have not found any information on this year's event. Is there going to be an event? Where can I go to get the information on tickets, etc.
Anita

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2006

What artist are going to be at Winter Extreme December 2006
Monica

Terry, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2006

When is the deadline to register?
Emilee Carroll

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2006

i can't wait till this year my 1st year they went last year but i wasn't old enough they said it was sooo much fun!!!
Chelsea

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2006

Isn't winterfest december 26-28 cause thats when my youth group was told that we were going
Jenn E

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2007

Dude xtreme in pigeon forge was so much fun, i loved it. Hawk Nelson and Kutless were amazing. :]
MJ A

Chipley, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2007

i really enjoyed the winter extreme in gatlinburg it was so amazing and so was hawk nelson!!!!!
peace out
brittany

Morehead City, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2007

xtreme 2006 was the best xtreme conference i have gone to yet and i hope it is as good next year cause i am definitly going to go
Bo C

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2007

I went to Xtreme Winter in Gatlinburg and got to see Hawk Nelson, Third Day, Unhindered, DJ MAJ, Kutless, Jeremy Camp, Rachael Lampa, and more! I had fun working backstage and talkin to Aaron the drummer for hawk and Jeff Gilbert the drummer for Kutless! I love Rachael Lampa! I talked to her she is AWESOME! So all of you fans out there be sure and come because it is the Best conference around! I definately recommend it! During Altar Call we had around 500+ people for each conference to come and get saved! It was awesome! Newsong also sang and Eddie talked! They gave away free ipods! Great speakers!
In His Glory!
Jessica

Moulton, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2007

I went to Xtreme winter 2006 in Gatlinburg & am most likely going back next year it was great! i enjoyed listening to the wonderful bands it was great... Hawk nelson was one of the many favorites...
Kara

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2007

Check out the Website
www.xtremeconferences.com

The 2007 info will be out soon!!
HOOB

Englewood Cliffs, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2007

SHEESE
marsha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2007

We have been to winter xtreme for the past two years and have grown throught the experencie. I can not find any information about this year. Would you please send me the current information so we can begin making plans.
Thank you.
Victoria

Phenix City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2008

Winter Extreme was AWESOME!!!! This was my 1st time going to extreme but it surely won't be my last! i will surely come as many times as possible!! i loved all the bands that came esp. SKILLET & TOBY MAC!!!
cole

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2008

plz help- there was a song i think hawk nelson played 2 years ago (not just this december) and they played a song that they said was for anyone out there that had a bad relationship with their dad and i cant find it anywhere so could someone just e-mail me(me2mighty@yahoo.com)with the name of the song it would be deeply appreciated.(both this year and last years concerts were great - i was in the pinky line it was fun lol)
Penny

Somerville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

Here's the official website for info:
www.xtremeconferences.com/winter08

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Newsong Discussions

Search the Newsong Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
New Song 'Depression' - Graphic Truth of Sri La... (May '11) May '11 voice of peace 3
NewSonga s a Very Merry Christmas Toura coming ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Big Boy 1
The Christmas Shoes - Newsong (Nov '10) Nov '10 Wow-1 1
Camp Loucon festival kicks off this weekend (Aug '10) Aug '10 Wondering 5
The Christmas Shoes - Newsong (Dec '09) Dec '09 Cindy 1
United Methodist New Song 09 Music Festival (Jul '09) Aug '09 boy 13
Christian singer TobyMac reaches out to people ... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Insane Shane 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••