Obama camp offers to pull back on tax attacks if Romney releases 5 years of returns

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: Fox News 552

In an unusual offer to the Romney campaign early Friday morning, Obama's top campaign official pledged to refrain from criticizing the Republican candidate's transparency on taxes if he agrees to release five more years of returns.

Full Story

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#207 Aug 18, 2012
X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you don't like shipping jobs off shore then you must really be pissed at the president for using OUR stimulus that was to create jobs for American's being used to pump up China's economy and the jobs he gave to other countries for the "green jobs". Oh, and I can't even imagine how pissed you are about our president riding around campaigning to be our president for another four years on a bus that was made in Canada. He didn't even use American business' to make his campaign bus!!! And we paid for it!
I am not happy with what Obama has done....He is still better then Bush and is better then what Romeny will do.....

NAFTA MUST END......FREE TRADE MUST END..........TAX CUTS FOR JOB CREATORS HERE IN USA MUST BE DONE AND TAX PENALTIES FOR THOSE WHO OUT SOURCE..........TIME TO REGROW AMERICA AND HER ECONOMY.........HECK WITH CHINA AND INDIA AND MEXICO.........
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#208 Aug 18, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW IS IT ENVY??????????I dont envy a guy who lied and laid people off so he could get richer....I wonder if it was your job a rich dirt bag out sourced if you would be all smiles and think the guyw as great...YOU HAVE YOURS HECK WITH OTHERS RIGHT?????
We have crony capitalism because of the GOP...The rich get richer and teh rest of us get poorer......I am saying make it a incentive to create jobs here.....Why is creating jobs here bad to you GOP type????
You're babbling, and I'm done "debating" you.

...a parting thought:

"If you don't have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from."
--Barack Obama, 2008

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#210 Aug 18, 2012
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
You're babbling, and I'm done "debating" you.
...a parting thought:
"If you don't have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from."
--Barack Obama, 2008
Oh no my facts and truth got you and you cant find a answer that isnt a lie...SO RUN ALONG..........BYE MORON.....

I dont care much for Obama...But he is WAY WAY better then Bush was and is still better then Romeny will be.....
cow tipper

Greeley, CO

#211 Aug 18, 2012
LOL! Who cares about Romney's taxes? I want to see ALL of Obama's records, including the nasty left-wing crap he wrote about in college. They guy is a radical nutburger with NUMEROUS radical associations and ties to extremist views about a mile long. The press is hiding the details from the public.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#212 Aug 18, 2012
cow tipper wrote:
LOL! Who cares about Romney's taxes? I want to see ALL of Obama's records, including the nasty left-wing crap he wrote about in college. They guy is a radical nutburger with NUMEROUS radical associations and ties to extremist views about a mile long. The press is hiding the details from the public.
He has showed all that matters....No President has ever showed what you far righters want obama to show...In fact Reagan blocked alot of his past writings....BUT HEY THAT IS OK BECAUSE HE WAS ONE OF YOURS AND ......"WHITE"

“I'd rather be snowmobiling”

Since: Oct 07

8120'

#213 Aug 18, 2012
Ballybunion wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be an idiot. Anyone who makes a substantial income has an accountant do their taxes, the past 10 years can be accessed with the click of a key stroke on their computers. I could get that information in about 5 min. after a call to our accountants. I could get both amount paid and it's percentage of my net income.
You mean it would take just 5min for Rmoney to let the American people know he really has nothing to hide? 5mins? Seems like it would be worth his time to silence all the nay-sayers and give himself a real shot at the Presidency.
Good campaign slogan, too
"Give us 5mins, Mr. Romney!"
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#215 Aug 18, 2012
Sorry bout the double post,got a lousy 502!!!!
Roger Edgar

AOL

#216 Aug 18, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not happy with what Obama has done....He is still better then Bush and is better then what Romeny will do.....
NAFTA MUST END......FREE TRADE MUST END..........TAX CUTS FOR JOB CREATORS HERE IN USA MUST BE DONE AND TAX PENALTIES FOR THOSE WHO OUT SOURCE..........TIME TO REGROW AMERICA AND HER ECONOMY.........HECK WITH CHINA AND INDIA AND MEXICO.........
We tried Obama and he didn't make good decisions. He is s Showboat not a leader. Time to move on.
Roger Edgar

AOL

#217 Aug 18, 2012
twostroketerror wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean it would take just 5min for Rmoney to let the American people know he really has nothing to hide? 5mins? Seems like it would be worth his time to silence all the nay-sayers and give himself a real shot at the Presidency.
Good campaign slogan, too
"Give us 5mins, Mr. Romney!"
What a relief it will be to have a proud American man of accomplishment as President after all the divisive crap that is The Obama. This is such an exciting time.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#218 Aug 18, 2012
Roger Edgar wrote:
<quoted text>
We tried Obama and he didn't make good decisions. He is s Showboat not a leader. Time to move on.
He has been better then Bush and better then Mccain would have been....And yes better then mitt....We dont need mroe for thr cih less for the rest of us leadership...And that is what Mitt will give us....ALL FOR THE RICH AND THE RICH IS ALL......THE GOP FLAG WORDS....

By the way things are better now then when your god Bush left office....
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#219 Aug 18, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
He has showed all that matters....No President has ever showed what you far righters want obama to show...In fact Reagan blocked alot of his past writings....BUT HEY THAT IS OK BECAUSE HE WAS ONE OF YOURS AND ......"WHITE"
Hae may have showed all that matters to you but NOT TO AMERICA. He has hid more from the public than Romney ever thought of - it took Obama 3 years to bring forth a birth certificate, he never produced his school records and unlocked all the papers he lock up like Michelles term paper, and his school records - it is because he got a student loan as a FOREIGN STUDENT and he does not want it out - Romney can wait three years also. Your statement is RACIST how could Obama have been voted in if it was not for some of the "WHITE" voters - since you are a minority? WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FIGHT WITH THAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU SCREAM - WELL THE COMMENT IS OVER USED AND NO ONE PAYS MUCH ATTENTION TO IT ANYMORE.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#220 Aug 18, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hae may have showed all that matters to you but NOT TO AMERICA. He has hid more from the public than Romney ever thought of - it took Obama 3 years to bring forth a birth certificate, he never produced his school records and unlocked all the papers he lock up like Michelles term paper, and his school records - it is because he got a student loan as a FOREIGN STUDENT and he does not want it out - Romney can wait three years also. Your statement is RACIST how could Obama have been voted in if it was not for some of the "WHITE" voters - since you are a minority? WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FIGHT WITH THAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU SCREAM - WELL THE COMMENT IS OVER USED AND NO ONE PAYS MUCH ATTENTION TO IT ANYMORE.
I am white. And I would bet money 75% of people who did not vote for Obama are racist againt blacks or anyone who isnt white.....Oh and Obama has showed everything that is needed...Oh how did you feel about Reagan hidng alot of his early writings???? Did you get as mad at that as Obams??? Or is it just obama being black and having a non-white name..........COME ON HITELR LOVER.........TELL THE TRUTH YOU NAZI FASCIST KKK DIRT BAG..........

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#221 Aug 18, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky for this nation when I look at GOP party rallies most peopel are old grey hiared and fat and close to death.....GREAT TIME TO MOVE FORWARD AND LEAVE BEHIND BIGOTRY AND HATE AND RACISM OF YOU ODL DIRT BAG NAZI FASCIST..........
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#222 Aug 18, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
He has been better then Bush and better then Mccain would have been....And yes better then mitt....We dont need mroe for thr cih less for the rest of us leadership...And that is what Mitt will give us....ALL FOR THE RICH AND THE RICH IS ALL......THE GOP FLAG WORDS....
How do you figure - unemployment was 4.5 when Bush left and 8.3 with Obama, he put us trillions in debt with his solar panels and stimulas package and lowered our credit rating.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#223 Aug 18, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you figure - unemployment was 4.5 when Bush left and 8.3 with Obama, he put us trillions in debt with his solar panels and stimulas package and lowered our credit rating.
Yes Bushies bad economy did roll into Obamas terma nd caused bad unemployment...It is starting to turn around no matter how hard the GOP fights to keep it crashing........THOSE TRILLIONS MORE IN DBET WAS FOR WARS BUSHY STARTED AND TO REPAIR AN ECONOMY BUSH DESTROYED.......FACT FACT FACT!!!!!!!!!!
scooter

United States

#224 Aug 18, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
total BS,but you keep drinking the kool aid
scooter

United States

#225 Aug 18, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
..FACT FACT FACT!!!!!!!!!!
BS BS BS BS BS

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#226 Aug 18, 2012
scooter wrote:
<quoted text>
total BS,but you keep drinking the kool aid
Facts bother you??? I have never lied. So why does facts bother you???
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#227 Aug 18, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I am white. And I would bet money 75% of people who did not vote for Obama are racist againt blacks or anyone who isnt white.....Oh and Obama has showed everything that is needed...Oh how did you feel about Reagan hidng alot of his early writings???? Did you get as mad at that as Obams??? Or is it just obama being black and having a non-white name..........COME ON HITELR LOVER.........TELL THE TRUTH YOU NAZI FASCIST KKK DIRT BAG..........
Duh !
race baiter

MASTA-race-BATOR

Dem's have 2 arrows in their quiver.
* RACE CARD
* CLASS-WARFARE CARD

Hate and jealousy rule the Dem sheeple.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#228 Aug 18, 2012
cow tipper wrote:
This year the ObamaWelfareReform Act went into operation. The question now is was it a bribe, or an 2012Election Deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Reasons Mitt Romney will run in 2016 9 min good 21
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 13 min barefoot2626 604
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 17 min barefoot2626 12,056
Gingrich: Mitt Romney is a liar (Jan '12) 11 hr foster 55
Dick Cheney: Picking Sarah Palin for VP Was 'A ... (Aug '12) 11 hr Swedenforever 25
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell guilty on 11 corrupt... 12 hr Swedenforever 5
Will Mitt Romney take the plunge again? 16 hr WeTheSheeple 4

Mitt Romney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE