Ohio High School Students Told To Remove Rainbow T-Shirts Supporting Gay Rights

Oct 31, 2012 Full story: www.usnews.com 243

Just three days after Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan held an energetic rally in Celina, Ohio , the seat of one of the most firmly Republican counties in the state, the high school there is at the center of a debate over what constitutes "political" or "disruptive" clothing.

Full Story
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Huge Hetero Henry

Anonymous Proxy

#2 Oct 31, 2012
Way to go Ohio !!!

Since: Jan 08

Bangkok, Thailand

#3 Oct 31, 2012
What "Huge Hetero" missed was the massive reaction against the administration's action to suppress any pro-gay action as shown in comments to the article.(I doubt HH even read the article!) Suppression only brings about a reaction, and in this case, the reaction will make the administration think twice about maintaining their anti-gay stance.
Massive Reaction My Ass

El Segundo, CA

#4 Oct 31, 2012
Dubya wrote:
What "Huge Hetero" missed was the massive reaction against the administration's action to suppress any pro-gay action as shown in comments to the article.(I doubt HH even read the article!) Suppression only brings about a reaction, and in this case, the reaction will make the administration think twice about maintaining their anti-gay stance.
That "massive reaction" in the comments section was probably one queer with a 100 aliases.

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

#5 Oct 31, 2012
SCOTUS has ruled long ago that students do NOT relinqish their Constitutional Rights at the schoolhouse door.

And by constantly using the "it's disruptive" reason for banning something constitutionally protected, the "disruptive" label allows an administration, or even a single teacher, to ban ANYTHING for ANY REASON.

I read a few months ago were a Catholic student was BANNED from wearing rosary beads.

STUDENTS HAVE A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO DISPLAY THEIR VIEWPOINTS IN SCHOOLS, BY THE MANNER IN WHICH TEHY DRESS, THE T-SHIRTS THEY WEAR, AND OTHER SIGNS AND SYMBOLS.

The schools are SUPPOSED TO BE TEACHING the First Amendment, NOT violating it !
Massive Reaction My Ass

El Segundo, CA

#6 Oct 31, 2012
Cal In AZ wrote:
SCOTUS has ruled long ago that students do NOT relinqish their Constitutional Rights at the schoolhouse door.
And by constantly using the "it's disruptive" reason for banning something constitutionally protected, the "disruptive" label allows an administration, or even a single teacher, to ban ANYTHING for ANY REASON.
I read a few months ago were a Catholic student was BANNED from wearing rosary beads.
STUDENTS HAVE A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO DISPLAY THEIR VIEWPOINTS IN SCHOOLS, BY THE MANNER IN WHICH TEHY DRESS, THE T-SHIRTS THEY WEAR, AND OTHER SIGNS AND SYMBOLS.
The schools are SUPPOSED TO BE TEACHING the First Amendment, NOT violating it !
The Gay Agenda is to be disruptive.

Coolidge, AZ

#7 Oct 31, 2012
Massive Reaction My Ass wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Gay Agenda" is to seek EQUAL TREATMENT in ALL THINGS.

And as I recall, Martin Luther, as well as Martin Luther King, Jr., BOTH GREAT MEN, were "disruptive".

Coolidge, AZ

#8 Oct 31, 2012
And as I also recall, a man named Jesus, from Nazareth, was executed for being "disruptive".

I believe the British government also claimed, correctly, that George Washington, John Adams, Sam Adams, John Hancock, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, and others associated with them, were "disruptive".

Coolidge, AZ

#9 Oct 31, 2012
And as I recall, President "Silent Cal" Coolidge was often called "disruptive".

Since: May 12

Livonia, MI

#10 Oct 31, 2012
NOTICE: Troll Alert. The following message is not relevant.
<quoted text>

Livonia, MI

#11 Oct 31, 2012
<quoted text>
That "massive reaction" in the comments section was probably one queer with a 100 aliases.

Livonia, MI

#12 Oct 31, 2012
Huge Hetero Henry wrote:
Way to go Ohio !!!
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

#22 Oct 31, 2012
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Gay Agenda" is to seek EQUAL TREATMENT in ALL THINGS.
And as I recall, Martin Luther, as well as Martin Luther King, Jr., BOTH GREAT MEN, were "disruptive".
Homosexuality, same-sex marriage and same-sex parenting are more than disruptive to society, they are destructive to society, because they are in direct contradiction to the very design of society.
Allowing these three entities to proliferate within society would be analogous to shutting down the immune system of the human body, rendering it defenseless against attack by it's natural enemies, such as viruses and cancer.
Allowing what you seek would be societal suicide.

Location hidden

#23 Oct 31, 2012
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuality, same-sex marriage and same-sex parenting are more than disruptive to society, they are destructive to society, because they are in direct contradiction to the very design of society.
Allowing these three entities to proliferate within society would be analogous to shutting down the immune system of the human body, rendering it defenseless against attack by it's natural enemies, such as viruses and cancer.
Yet homosexuality has always existed...
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

#24 Oct 31, 2012
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality, same-sex marriage and same-sex parenting are more than disruptive to society, they are destructive to society, because they are in direct contradiction to the very design of society.
My name is Junior Esquire and I approve this message.
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

#25 Oct 31, 2012
"DragonHung" may only post subsequent to this post.

Coolidge, AZ

#26 Oct 31, 2012
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of wasting my time posting a point-by-point rebuttal to your post, I'll just sum it up with the obvious:

YOU'RE A WACKO !
Legal Analytics Basic

Minneapolis, MN

#27 Oct 31, 2012
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
Well and succinctly said.

You apprehend and understand the Big Picture.

Carry on my friend.
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

#28 Oct 31, 2012
NikkiShae wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet homosexuality has always existed...
So has cancer.
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

#29 Oct 31, 2012
Cal In AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of wasting my time posting a point-by-point rebuttal to your post, I'll just sum it up with the obvious:
YOU'RE A WACKO !
Translation-
You have no rebuttal.
Rainbow Kid for Obama

Alpharetta, GA

#31 Oct 31, 2012
<quoted text>
Your official copy of the Gay Agenda is available for download click here:
http://www.usconstitution.net/const.pdf

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cain says he won't drop out of GOP race (Nov '11) 23 hr Swedenforever 267
Romney tops Republican poll for '16; ahead of C... Thu Le Duped 1
Pawlenty to Become Wall Street Lobbyist (Sep '12) Thu Swedenforever 10
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell guilty on 11 corrupt... Nov 25 Swedenforever 22
Poll: Rand Paul shows early strength in New Ham... Nov 24 Le Jimbo 1
On third endorsement, Cain backs Romney (May '12) Nov 23 Swedenforever 32
Melaleuca CEO sues magazine, claims defamation (Feb '13) Nov 23 Granolamonger 2

Mitt Romney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE