Romney 'bet against America,

Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley on Sunday lambasted Mitt Romney for his Swiss bank account and other overseas financial activities, saying the presumptive Republican presidential nominee had "bet against America." "I've never known a Swiss bank account to build an American bridge, a Swiss bank account to create American jobs or Swiss bank accounts to ... (more) Full Story
frank

Oakland, CA

#1335 Aug 20, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
How stupid is Romney? He keeps saying he will put back the $716B that Obama is saving from future Medicare growth.
If Romney, the idiot, were actually able to do that Medicare would be in WORSE shape spending more money than it had to. WTF. Romney can't even do math.
It really looks like someone else was making money at Bain because Romney is a complete and total idiot. He can't even figure out how to pack a car properly for a vacay.
You are correct:
Fact-check Obama’s Medicare cuts!
http://swampland.time.com/2012/08/16/fact-che...

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#1337 Aug 20, 2012
Son of SickNTired wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...Who needs clean air and water.. Who cares if we polute the environment and make it unlivable? Thats what its there for right? Love Canal wasn't that bad really... Its all about making money for our children and their future.. Let them deal witht the mess... Screw'em.... At least they'll be well off...
BTW..Neither China or Japan are "free markets" Japan is highly regulated and China's economy is 100% run by the government.. "Free Market" doesn't work with out guidelines... And unfortunately business cannot regulate itself..
Uh, I go to China from time to time and it quit being Communist a long time . And there is less regulation of business there then here. Which is why they are kicking our butt on the economic front.
China has a corporate tax rate of 25% while the US has a corporate tax rate of 38% with up to a 12% State Corporate tax rate and. yes China has a generous corporate welfare system too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...

Since: Apr 12

Hunt Valley, MD

#1338 Aug 20, 2012
californio wrote:
<quoted text> Uh, I go to China from time to time and it quit being Communist a long time . And there is less regulation of business there then here. Which is why they are kicking our butt on the economic front.
China has a corporate tax rate of 25% while the US has a corporate tax rate of 38% with up to a 12% State Corporate tax rate and. yes China has a generous corporate welfare system too.
And they pay their employees well? They give them medical benefits? They have environmental laws that keep polution from killing its citizens? They have good roads and infrastructure? Their courts protect our products and companies? Thats not the China I have seen... And when companies take their money and resources from this country its gone... We get no benefit... Just a great big sucking sound...

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#1339 Aug 20, 2012
GM still owes taxpayers $42 billion, Obama calls this doing well....LOL

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#1341 Aug 20, 2012
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
America won't make it to 2016 if the 0rganizer is re-elected.
BIRTHER NUT BIRTHER NUT BIRTHER NUT BIRTHER NUt

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#1342 Aug 20, 2012
californio wrote:
<quoted text> Uh, I go to China from time to time and it quit being Communist a long time . And there is less regulation of business there then here. Which is why they are kicking our butt on the economic front.
Pack an extra bag. Don't come back, commie loving teabagger.
frank

Oakland, CA

#1343 Aug 20, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
GM still owes taxpayers $42 billion, Obama calls this doing well....LOL
Either you are pathological liar or you simply say whatever pops into your stupid head!
The government has $2.1 billion invested in preferred shares that pay dividends, plus a 27% share (down from 61) of common equity valued at about $42 billion to the U.S. Gov’t!
S-N-A-F-U

Sierra Vista, AZ

#1344 Aug 20, 2012
Quotes of the year.....

"Apparently, I'm supposed to be more outraged by what Mitt Romney does with his money than by what O'Blunder does with mine.?

"To re-elect Obama (and his 'incompetence,'') would be like the Titanic backing up and hitting the iceberg again." <ouch!>

"And in my second term I promise to do all the things I promised to do in my first term - Height of arrogance and stupidity....

I'll take the Mormon over the Moron.....'Nuff said..
frank

Oakland, CA

#1345 Aug 20, 2012
S-N-A-F-U wrote:
Quotes of the year.....
"Apparently, I'm supposed to be more outraged by what Mitt Romney does with his money than by what O'Blunder does with mine.?
"To re-elect Obama (and his 'incompetence,'') would be like the Titanic backing up and hitting the iceberg again." <ouch!>
"And in my second term I promise to do all the things I promised to do in my first term - Height of arrogance and stupidity....
I'll take the Mormon over the Moron.....'Nuff said..
Quotes? Sorry moron but quotes are attributed to someone ... let me guess, you've been reading "dogshit-for-brains" web blogs :-/
S-N-A-F-U

Sierra Vista, AZ

#1346 Aug 20, 2012
Yep It's true, O'Blunder has cut 700 BILLION from Medicare to shore up his phony “Felicitude' for Amerika.....casting the elderly under the bus..

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/314024...

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#1347 Aug 20, 2012
As documented by ABC news, Obama's proposed budget would result in $716 billion in savings to Medicare due to reduced provider reimbursements, and curbs waste, fraud and abuse - NOT benefit cuts. These savings would help fund "Obamacare.
These very same Medicare savings appear in the Republican's proposed budget - authored by Paul Ryan - which would also REPEAL Obamacare.
http://swampland.time.com/2012/08/16/fact-che...

Location hidden

#1348 Aug 20, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rich Lowry: Obamacare Cuts $700 Billion from Medicare
http://theconservativemonster.com/...
ObamaCare SAVES $716B for Medicare. Extends the life of Medicare by a decade.

Ryan/Romney/AntiChrist 2012: KILL MEDICARE in 2016

Location hidden

#1349 Aug 20, 2012
S-N-A-F-U wrote:
Yep It's true, O'Blunder has cut 700 BILLION from Medicare to shore up his phony “Felicitude' for Amerika.....casting the elderly under the bus..
Yep, it's true. RomneyTheWimp and RyanAynRandSocipath have been lying to Ryan's mother and to all other seniors and all Americans.

Ryan/Romney/AntiChrist 2012: KILLS MEDICARE in 2016

After that they do not care if granny has to shop for $2000/month premiums with $50000/year deductibles with $6,000 in her pocket.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahhaha.

Hey granny, come up with an extra $20,000+ a year for your health care under Ryan/Romney/AntiChrist 2012.
frank

Oakland, CA

#1350 Aug 20, 2012
S-N-A-F-U wrote:
Get real asshat, the $600 Billion is comming from poviders not from the insured - iform you wingnuz brain - please!
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#1351 Aug 20, 2012
californio wrote:
If China quit being communist then why are the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) still running things?

Location hidden

#1352 Aug 20, 2012
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
If China quit being communist then why are the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) still running things?
They are communist in name only. But the economic system in China is nothing like anything Marx and Engels thought of

Location hidden

#1353 Aug 20, 2012
Son of SickNTired wrote:
<quoted text>
And they pay their employees well? They give them medical benefits? They have environmental laws that keep polution from killing its citizens? They have good roads and infrastructure? Their courts protect our products and companies? Thats not the China I have seen... And when companies take their money and resources from this country its gone... We get no benefit... Just a great big sucking sound...
Well how do you propose to keep companies and money from Investors from leaving the US and going to China and elsewhere? At present there is over 22 trillion dollars invested in the USA from other countries http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2012/t... . Whats your plan to keep investors from Germany and Kuwait from pulling their money out of the USA and sending it to China?

Location hidden

#1354 Aug 20, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Pack an extra bag. Don't come back, commie loving teabagger.
If Obama is re elected , I might do that when I retire in a few years.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#1355 Aug 20, 2012
californio wrote:
<quoted text> They are communist in name only. But the economic system in China is nothing like anything Marx and Engels thought of
That's the same line spewed repeatedly by brainwashed CCP fools.

Economics and politics are two completely different things.

China is communist, just because they got rid of the command economy doesn't mean they magically developed a better political system too.

If it helps any, they are also fascist.

Location hidden

#1356 Aug 20, 2012
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the same line spewed repeatedly by brainwashed CCP fools.
Economics and politics are two completely different things.
China is communist, just because they got rid of the command economy doesn't mean they magically developed a better political system too.
If it helps any, they are also fascist.
I will agree they are Fascist as in many ways China today resembles Italy under Mussolini. If you examine the social and other controls the Chinese government have put society it is close to what Italy had in the 20's and 30's . Perhaps we should look at Fascism as a halfway point between Communism and Liberal Capitalist Democracy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 31 min Foster 1,082
Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush lead GOP 2016 field 5 hr The Sage of Main ... 28
A Jeb Bush 2016 Run Would Have Huge Implication... 8 hr Le Duped 7
Buffett, Gates, and Adelson: Billionaires prod ... Tue swedenforever 3
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell guilty on 11 corrupt... Dec 15 serfs up 28
Wahlberg's plea points up risk of issuing pardons Dec 14 Deo Vindice 2
Survey shows more Internet users than ever see ... Dec 12 Sterkfontein Swar... 6
More from around the web