Barack Obama Implies Re-Election Victory

Mar 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TheStreet.com

At a meeting in Seoul, microphones picked up Obama's comment to Russian President Dmitri Medvedev that he would have "more flexibility" after the 2012 election to handle contentious policies such as missile defense , according to ABC News .

Comments
1 - 20 of 1,470 Comments Last updated Jun 6, 2012
First Prev
of 74
Next Last
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Never count your chickens...

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 26, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Senator Edward Kennedy .....Chappaquiddick
scout

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 26, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Nope. What we have here is verbal text of our neo-Marxist Kenyan Illegal President touting that when re-elected, he'll make the Russians happy under the American radar.

Just another DC Marxist politico that HATES the USA and ALL Americans.

We NEED Ron Paul.
scout

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 26, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

btw, every once in awhile our neo-Marxist media accidentally lets the truth slip past.
republican clowns yep!!!

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 26, 2012
 

Judged:

9

8

7

b4its2late wrote:
The Republicans should do a commercial with all the anointed ones submissive comments and gestures such as bowing.
.
Then at the end, ask Americans is this the world leader you want in the white house.
BUSH IS THE ONE THAT DID THE BOWING AND HELD HANDS WITH THE SAUDI OF ARABIA. STUPID REPUBLICANS THEY ARE SUCH LOSERS!!!!
Rico the Coconut

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 26, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

[QUOTE who="republican clowns yep!!!"]<quoted text>
BUSH IS THE ONE THAT DID THE BOWING AND HELD HANDS WITH THE SAUDI OF ARABIA. STUPID REPUBLICANS THEY ARE SUCH LOSERS!!!![/QUOTE]

I love the hack in your screen name.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 26, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

b4its2late wrote:
Typical weak Democrat. Submissive to the enemies
Exactly. America elected a mulatto Jimmy Carter that bows to Saudis. Especially when the cameras are rolling.
Maharishi Rico Yogi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 27, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly. America elected a mulatto Jimmy Carter that bows to Saudis. Especially when the cameras are rolling.
The last 43 white presidents have slowly ruined this Nation.

Since: Sep 08

Placitas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 27, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

That's what I like about President Obama....rational, realistic, pragmatic and practical....even when the mics are supposedly off.

The only message President Obama was conveying was that difficult concessions by both sides would become more plausible without electoral concerns hanging over their heads.

It's a fact that election year negotiations, foreign or domestic, are always impacted by concerns that weigh more heavily on campaigning than on substance.
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 27, 2012
 

Judged:

5

3

2

Democrat Presidents have always done more damage to America in their second terms.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

American Socialists Release Names of 70 Congressional Democrats in Their Ranks

Co-Chairs
Hon. Raúl M. Grijalva (AZ-07)
Hon. Lynn Woolsey (CA-06)

Vice Chairs
Hon. Diane Watson (CA-33)
Hon. Sheila Jackson-Lee (TX-18)
Hon. Mazie Hirono (HI-02)
Hon. Dennis Kucinich (OH-10)

Senate Members
Hon. Bernie Sanders (VT)

House Members
Hon. Neil Abercrombie (HI-01)
Hon. Tammy Baldwin (WI-02)
Hon. Xavier Becerra (CA-31)
Hon. Madeleine Bordallo (GU-AL)
Hon. Robert Brady (PA-01)
Hon. Corrine Brown (FL-03)
Hon. Michael Capuano (MA-08)
Hon. André Carson (IN-07)
Hon. Donna Christensen (VI-AL)
Hon. Yvette Clarke (NY-11)
Hon. William “Lacy” Clay (MO-01)
Hon. Emanuel Cleaver (MO-05)
Hon. Steve Cohen (TN-09)
Hon. John Conyers (MI-14)
Hon. Elijah Cummings (MD-07)
Hon. Danny Davis (IL-07)
Hon. Peter DeFazio (OR-04)
Hon. Rosa DeLauro (CT-03)
Rep. Donna F. Edwards (MD-04)
Hon. Keith Ellison (MN-05)
Hon. Sam Farr (CA-17)
Hon. Chaka Fattah (PA-02)
Hon. Bob Filner (CA-51)
Hon. Barney Frank (MA-04)
Hon. Marcia L. Fudge (OH-11)
Hon. Alan Grayson (FL-08)
Hon. Luis Gutierrez (IL-04)
Hon. John Hall (NY-19)
Hon. Phil Hare (IL-17)
Hon. Maurice Hinchey (NY-22)
Hon. Michael Honda (CA-15)
Hon. Jesse Jackson, Jr.(IL-02)
Hon. Eddie Bernice Johnson (TX-30)
Hon. Hank Johnson (GA-04)
Hon. Marcy Kaptur (OH-09)
Hon. Carolyn Kilpatrick (MI-13)
Hon. Barbara Lee (CA-09)
Hon. John Lewis (GA-05)
Hon. David Loebsack (IA-02)
Hon. Ben R. Lujan (NM-3)
Hon. Carolyn Maloney (NY-14)
Hon. Ed Markey (MA-07)
Hon. Jim McDermott (WA-07)
Hon. James McGovern (MA-03)
Hon. George Miller (CA-07)
Hon. Gwen Moore (WI-04)
Hon. Jerrold Nadler (NY-08)
Hon. Eleanor Holmes-Norton (DC-AL)
Hon. John Olver (MA-01)
Hon. Ed Pastor (AZ-04)
Hon. Donald Payne (NJ-10)
Hon. Chellie Pingree (ME-01)
Hon. Charles Rangel (NY-15)
Hon. Laura Richardson (CA-37)
Hon. Lucille Roybal-Allard (CA-34)
Hon. Bobby Rush (IL-01)
Hon. Linda Sánchez (CA-47)
Hon. Jan Schakowsky (IL-09)
Hon. José Serrano (NY-16)
Hon. Louise Slaughter (NY-28)
Hon. Pete Stark (CA-13)
Hon. Bennie Thompson (MS-02)
Hon. John Tierney (MA-06)
Hon. Nydia Velazquez (NY-12)
Hon. Maxine Waters (CA-35)
Hon. Mel Watt (NC-12)
Hon. Henry Waxman (CA-30)
Hon. Peter Welch (VT-AL)
Hon. Robert Wexler (FL-19)

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 27, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

[QUOTE who="republican clowns yep!!!"]<quoted text>
BUSH IS THE ONE THAT DID THE BOWING AND HELD HANDS WITH THE SAUDI OF ARABIA. STUPID REPUBLICANS THEY ARE SUCH LOSERS!!!![/QUOTE]

The hand holding was a sign of mutual respect (look it up). He never bowed to the Saudi Prince (look it up). Only Obozo bowed -- DEEPLY -- to the Saudi King.

Stupid Democrats. They are such losers!(Learn some proper punctuation you grade school dropout.)

Since: Jan 12

Granbury, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 28, 2012
 

Judged:

4

1

1

It sounds to me like someone may have rigged this election , if Obama wins it'll only be because it's been bought and paid for!
Bayou City

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Mar 28, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Vance1 wrote:
American Socialists Release Names of 70 Congressional Democrats in Their Ranks
Co-Chairs
Hon. Raúl M. Grijalva (AZ-07)
Hon. Lynn Woolsey (CA-06)
Vice Chairs
Hon. Diane Watson (CA-33)
Hon. Sheila Jackson-Lee (TX-18)
Hon. Mazie Hirono (HI-02)
Hon. Dennis Kucinich (OH-10)
Senate Members
Hon. Bernie Sanders (VT)
House Members
Hon. Neil Abercrombie (HI-01)
Hon. Tammy Baldwin (WI-02)
Hon. Xavier Becerra (CA-31)
Hon. Madeleine Bordallo (GU-AL)
Hon. Robert Brady (PA-01)
Hon. Corrine Brown (FL-03)
Hon. Michael Capuano (MA-08)
Hon. André Carson (IN-07)
Hon. Donna Christensen (VI-AL)
Hon. Yvette Clarke (NY-11)
Hon. William “Lacy” Clay (MO-01)
Hon. Emanuel Cleaver (MO-05)
Hon. Steve Cohen (TN-09)
Hon. John Conyers (MI-14)
Hon. Elijah Cummings (MD-07)
Hon. Danny Davis (IL-07)
Hon. Peter DeFazio (OR-04)
Hon. Rosa DeLauro (CT-03)
Rep. Donna F. Edwards (MD-04)
Hon. Keith Ellison (MN-05)
Hon. Sam Farr (CA-17)
Hon. Chaka Fattah (PA-02)
Hon. Bob Filner (CA-51)
Hon. Barney Frank (MA-04)
Hon. Marcia L. Fudge (OH-11)
Hon. Alan Grayson (FL-08)
Hon. Luis Gutierrez (IL-04)
Hon. John Hall (NY-19)
Hon. Phil Hare (IL-17)
Hon. Maurice Hinchey (NY-22)
Hon. Michael Honda (CA-15)
Hon. Jesse Jackson, Jr.(IL-02)
Hon. Eddie Bernice Johnson (TX-30)
Hon. Hank Johnson (GA-04)
Hon. Marcy Kaptur (OH-09)
Hon. Carolyn Kilpatrick (MI-13)
Hon. Barbara Lee (CA-09)
Hon. John Lewis (GA-05)
Hon. David Loebsack (IA-02)
Hon. Ben R. Lujan (NM-3)
Hon. Carolyn Maloney (NY-14)
Hon. Ed Markey (MA-07)
Hon. Jim McDermott (WA-07)
Hon. James McGovern (MA-03)
Hon. George Miller (CA-07)
Hon. Gwen Moore (WI-04)
Hon. Jerrold Nadler (NY-08)
Hon. Eleanor Holmes-Norton (DC-AL)
Hon. John Olver (MA-01)
Hon. Ed Pastor (AZ-04)
Hon. Donald Payne (NJ-10)
Hon. Chellie Pingree (ME-01)
Hon. Charles Rangel (NY-15)
Hon. Laura Richardson (CA-37)
Hon. Lucille Roybal-Allard (CA-34)
Hon. Bobby Rush (IL-01)
Hon. Linda Sánchez (CA-47)
Hon. Jan Schakowsky (IL-09)
Hon. José Serrano (NY-16)
Hon. Louise Slaughter (NY-28)
Hon. Pete Stark (CA-13)
Hon. Bennie Thompson (MS-02)
Hon. John Tierney (MA-06)
Hon. Nydia Velazquez (NY-12)
Hon. Maxine Waters (CA-35)
Hon. Mel Watt (NC-12)
Hon. Henry Waxman (CA-30)
Hon. Peter Welch (VT-AL)
Hon. Robert Wexler (FL-19)
It's amazing how that band of insidious snakes have the audacity to address themselves as "honorable". The irony of it all.
stale beer

Placerville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Mar 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

TLCLeebo wrote:
It sounds to me like someone may have rigged this election , if Obama wins it'll only be because it's been bought and paid for!
It will be because he gets more votes plain and simple.If you don't like democracy then move to another country.
scout

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Vance1 wrote:
American Socialists Release Names of 70 Congressional Democrats in Their Ranks
Co-Chairs
Hon. Raúl M. Grijalva (AZ-07)
Hon. Lynn Woolsey (CA-06)
Vice Chairs
Hon. Diane Watson (CA-33)
Hon. Sheila Jackson-Lee (TX-18)
Hon. Mazie Hirono (HI-02)
Hon. Dennis Kucinich (OH-10)
Senate Members
Hon. Bernie Sanders (VT)
House Members
Hon. Neil Abercrombie (HI-01)
Hon. Tammy Baldwin (WI-02)
Hon. Xavier Becerra (CA-31)
Hon. Madeleine Bordallo (GU-AL)
Hon. Robert Brady (PA-01)
Hon. Corrine Brown (FL-03)
Hon. Michael Capuano (MA-08)
Hon. André Carson (IN-07)
Hon. Donna Christensen (VI-AL)
Hon. Yvette Clarke (NY-11)
Hon. William “Lacy” Clay (MO-01)
Hon. Emanuel Cleaver (MO-05)
Hon. Steve Cohen (TN-09)
Hon. John Conyers (MI-14)
Hon. Elijah Cummings (MD-07)
Hon. Danny Davis (IL-07)
Hon. Peter DeFazio (OR-04)
Hon. Rosa DeLauro (CT-03)
Rep. Donna F. Edwards (MD-04)
Hon. Keith Ellison (MN-05)
Hon. Sam Farr (CA-17)
Hon. Chaka Fattah (PA-02)
Hon. Bob Filner (CA-51)
Hon. Barney Frank (MA-04)
Hon. Marcia L. Fudge (OH-11)
Hon. Alan Grayson (FL-08)
Hon. Luis Gutierrez (IL-04)
Hon. John Hall (NY-19)
Hon. Phil Hare (IL-17)
Hon. Maurice Hinchey (NY-22)
Hon. Michael Honda (CA-15)
Hon. Jesse Jackson, Jr.(IL-02)
Hon. Eddie Bernice Johnson (TX-30)
Hon. Hank Johnson (GA-04)
Hon. Marcy Kaptur (OH-09)
Hon. Carolyn Kilpatrick (MI-13)
Hon. Barbara Lee (CA-09)
Hon. John Lewis (GA-05)
Hon. David Loebsack (IA-02)
Hon. Ben R. Lujan (NM-3)
Hon. Carolyn Maloney (NY-14)
Hon. Ed Markey (MA-07)
Hon. Jim McDermott (WA-07)
Hon. James McGovern (MA-03)
Hon. George Miller (CA-07)
Hon. Gwen Moore (WI-04)
Hon. Jerrold Nadler (NY-08)
Hon. Eleanor Holmes-Norton (DC-AL)
Hon. John Olver (MA-01)
Hon. Ed Pastor (AZ-04)
Hon. Donald Payne (NJ-10)
Hon. Chellie Pingree (ME-01)
Hon. Charles Rangel (NY-15)
Hon. Laura Richardson (CA-37)
Hon. Lucille Roybal-Allard (CA-34)
Hon. Bobby Rush (IL-01)
Hon. Linda Sánchez (CA-47)
Hon. Jan Schakowsky (IL-09)
Hon. José Serrano (NY-16)
Hon. Louise Slaughter (NY-28)
Hon. Pete Stark (CA-13)
Hon. Bennie Thompson (MS-02)
Hon. John Tierney (MA-06)
Hon. Nydia Velazquez (NY-12)
Hon. Maxine Waters (CA-35)
Hon. Mel Watt (NC-12)
Hon. Henry Waxman (CA-30)
Hon. Peter Welch (VT-AL)
Hon. Robert Wexler (FL-19)
The truth is that ALL of our politicos are neo-Marxists, with very few exceptions. Hard NOT to be Marxists, as the Marxists took over public education decades ago. Those that exit our public schools and 'colleges' are graduates of Marxist education.
scout

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Mar 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

btw, end of Chapter 1, Communist Manifesto, Karl lists exactly what Socialists must do, and control of public education was one, among other things, THAT WE ALSO DO!

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

stale beer wrote:
<quoted text>It will be because he gets more votes plain and simple.If you don't like democracy then move to another country.
The "majority" of votes doesn't always win. Read up on our election process and how votes are counted.

Since: Sep 08

Placitas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Mar 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> It's amazing how that band of insidious snakes have the audacity to address themselves as "honorable". The irony of it all.
It's amazing you are STUPID enough to believe that CRAP.
Whatever

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Mar 28, 2012
 
PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing you are STUPID enough to believe that CRAP.
It's more amazing how dumb you are! Try again when your habitual pizzy mood subsides Roy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 74
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••