Former Navy SEAL chides Obama for taking credit for Osama bin Laden death

Aug 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

Ben Smith, described as a Navy SEAL in the documentary, 'Dishonorable Disclosures,' says, 'Mr. President, you did not kill Osama bin Laden, America did.' A group of former special operations and intelligence members is sounding off against President Barack Obama in a documentary released Wednesday that accuses him of taking credit for the death of ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of506
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 07

Palestine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

4

Now, now. Marine "Corp" Patty said obama got him "signlehandly!"

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

The truth comes out about Obamaloney the bullshitter,,,LOL
A Marine is getting thrown out because he says Obama is a JACKASS, more or less, for allowing the Marines that burnt the Korans that contained enemy code to be prosecuted by a UN panel. Barry is a big fat Harvard coward, He's even throwing our own Marines under the bus.
Makes sense

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Don't worry. We'll swiftboat him, like we did with Kerry. LOL
realist

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Obama is in the process of limiting the ability of the Military to cast votes in the upcoming election.
Obama is no different than the terrorist that detonates a explosive device under a US troop transport from a distance using a cell phone.
His actions prove him to be a sympathizer for Islamic terrorism against Christian Americans.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Last August, after years of painstaking work by our intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to ground. I met repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside of Pakistan. And finally, last week, I determined that we had enough intelligence to take action, and authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice.

Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid civilian casualties. After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body.

Tonight, we give thanks to the countless intelligence and counterterrorism professionals who’ve worked tirelessly to achieve this outcome. The American people do not see their work, nor know their names. But tonight, they feel the satisfaction of their work and the result of their pursuit of justice.

We give thanks for the men who carried out this operation, for they exemplify the professionalism, patriotism, and unparalleled courage of those who serve our country. And they are part of a generation that has borne the heaviest share of the burden since that September day.

Where is it that Obama took credit?

STUPID teabaggers.
Makes sense

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

realist wrote:
Obama is in the process of limiting the ability of the Military to cast votes in the upcoming election.
Obama is no different than the terrorist that detonates a explosive device under a US troop transport from a distance using a cell phone.
His actions prove him to be a sympathizer for Islamic terrorism against Christian Americans.
That would make for a great commercial! I guess we can say ANYTHING about him and get away with it, now that we have unlimited corporate funding. The best part is that we shutdown those noisy useless Occupy Wall Street slackers.
Makes sense

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Guess I spoke too fast. There's ONE here. At least they aren't on TV anymore. Out of sight, out of mind. They call themselves the 99%. We call them the untouchables. LOL Soon we'll take away their voting rights. They'll wait hours in line on election day only to find that they can't vote! LOL
realist

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Wall Street Government wrote:
Last August, after years of painstaking work by our intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to ground. I met repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside of Pakistan. And finally, last week, I determined that we had enough intelligence to take action, and authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice.
Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid civilian casualties. After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body.
Tonight, we give thanks to the countless intelligence and counterterrorism professionals who’ve worked tirelessly to achieve this outcome. The American people do not see their work, nor know their names. But tonight, they feel the satisfaction of their work and the result of their pursuit of justice.
We give thanks for the men who carried out this operation, for they exemplify the professionalism, patriotism, and unparalleled courage of those who serve our country. And they are part of a generation that has borne the heaviest share of the burden since that September day.
Where is it that Obama took credit?
STUPID teabaggers.
Yes, stupid one ! Can you not read "MY" and "I" in his claim to fame. He deserves NO credit !
Makes sense

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

realist wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, stupid one ! Can you not read "MY" and "I" in his claim to fame. He deserves NO credit !
Would you blame him, if the operation had failed?
realist

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
That would make for a great commercial! I guess we can say ANYTHING about him and get away with it, now that we have unlimited corporate funding. The best part is that we shutdown those noisy useless Occupy Wall Street slackers.
Fortunately we currently can say and speak the truth about Obama the Commander In Chief that with his drive for attention/fame continues to put Military lifes in danger.
You sycophants always attempt to demonize corporate funding as a conservative tool while twisting their arms for major political donations. Utterly fails with anyone that reads and has comprehension skills. Leaves the majority of libs sucking their thumbs sitting in their dirty diapers.
realist

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you blame him, if the operation had failed?
Guess he never should have listen to his chief political adviser when she advised against any attempts previously since SHE feared a political backlash if IT had failed. SHE is the Commander In Chief that has Obama's ear. How many lives would have been saved if Obama had listened to his Military leaders instead of a 'Fool' that was only concerned about Obama's political life ?
Obama is spineless and deserves nada for a delayed decision.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you blame him, if the operation had failed?
==========
Why not BLAME HIM, because Obama already failed by talking about bin Laden --REASON BEING by taking credit BY showing not ANY pictures?
HOW DO YOU you take for granted THAT the operation was a success -simply there were no full description and pictures?
FOR ANYTHING Coming from Obama, nothing is believable--because Obama IS UNBELIEVABLE.
realist

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Makes sense wrote:
Guess I spoke too fast. There's ONE here. At least they aren't on TV anymore. Out of sight, out of mind. They call themselves the 99%. We call them the untouchables. LOL Soon we'll take away their voting rights. They'll wait hours in line on election day only to find that they can't vote! LOL
Oh, you must mean the ones that will vote for anyone that promises them a 'Heaven on Earth' for their vote. Only fools fall for that line anymore. The days of "Father Devine" and "Daddy Grace" are long ago.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Makes sense wrote:
Don't worry. We'll swiftboat him, like we did with Kerry. LOL
Why not, both are true. Don't you want to bring out the truth?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you blame him, if the operation had failed?
Why even know about it? It was in our national security interest for Obama and his leaky minions to set down and shut up.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

realist wrote:
<quoted text>Fortunately we currently can say and speak the truth about Obama the Commander In Chief that with his drive for attention/fame continues to put Military lifes in danger.
You sycophants always attempt to demonize corporate funding as a conservative tool while twisting their arms for major political donations. Utterly fails with anyone that reads and has comprehension skills. Leaves the majority of libs sucking their thumbs sitting in their dirty diapers.
FLASH: THIS JUST IN......Obama said today that being as great as I am, I have decided to be both President and Vice President. That way I can fly twice as much and double up on my gaffs when I don't use my training wheels........you call the teleprompter. Join me today in telling Old Joe Biden to get the f==k out.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Feb 24th, 2012: retro dumbospam:

"The secret will soon come out that Romney will select RAND Paul as his VP pick."

http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...

You don't know jacque shit.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Feb 24th, 2012: retro dumbospam:
"The secret will soon come out that Romney will select RAND Paul as his VP pick."
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...
You don't know jacque shit.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha
The marines hate Obamaloney too.
The truth comes out about Obamaloney the bullshitter,,,
A Marine is getting thrown out because he says Obama is a JACKASS, more or less, for allowing the Marines that burnt the Korans that contained enemy code to be prosecuted by a UN panel. Barry is a big fat Harvard coward, He's even throwing our own Marines under the bus. They despise him. Really, truly, despise him.
Gravediggers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

It was ridiculous how the Obama administration tried to put all the glory from this operation in Obama's hands.

The glory, real risk-taking goes to those who undertook the assignment and risked their LIVES!

We all know Obama made the decision to take Bin Laden out, but to up the ante and raise Obama above the brave soldiers was a wrong campaign move.

Just like the Obama administration's move to say that Obama personally selects the targets to assassinate.

Thank you to the BRAVE SOLDIERS who undertook the mission.

doesn't the Obama and his administration know when to step back and allow the REAL HEROES to be recognized?

It's immature, greedy behavior by the President.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Wall Street Government wrote:
Last August, after years of painstaking work by our intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to ground. I met repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside of Pakistan. And finally, last week, I determined that we had enough intelligence to take action, and authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice.
Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid civilian casualties. After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body.
Tonight, we give thanks to the countless intelligence and counterterrorism professionals who’ve worked tirelessly to achieve this outcome. The American people do not see their work, nor know their names. But tonight, they feel the satisfaction of their work and the result of their pursuit of justice.
We give thanks for the men who carried out this operation, for they exemplify the professionalism, patriotism, and unparalleled courage of those who serve our country. And they are part of a generation that has borne the heaviest share of the burden since that September day.
Where is it that Obama took credit?
STUPID teabaggers.
You are a loser. The truth comes out about Obamaloney the bullshitter,,,
A Marine is getting thrown out because he says Obama is a JACKASS, more or less, for allowing the Marines that burnt the Korans that contained enemy code to be prosecuted by a UN panel. Barry is a big fat Harvard coward, He's even throwing our own Marines under the bus. They despise him. Really, truly, despise him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of506
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••