Iraq attacks raise specter of al-Qaeda's return

People inspect a destroyed vehicle after a bomb attack in Madain, southeast of Baghdad, Iraq on July 23, 2012. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#1 Jul 23, 2012
Al queda is a proxie force created and funded to this day by the american government and israel.The terrorist supporting american government is supporting members of its alqueda proxie force in Syria while it claims to fight against this "force" in other countries.What a joke and HUGE hypocrite the american israel controlled government is.The world has figured this out.Alqueda was created by the american government and israel as a proxie boogieman terrorist force designed to be set upon countries of the world to provide a pretext for american government invasion.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#2 Jul 23, 2012
ya think they'd really do that???
why, that would mean obama's stategy was even worse than bush's...

this fall, vote with intelligence...
see what happens when you don't.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3 Jul 23, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
Al queda is a proxie force created and funded to this day by the american government and israel.The terrorist supporting american government is supporting members of its alqueda proxie force in Syria while it claims to fight against this "force" in other countries.What a joke and HUGE hypocrite the american israel controlled government is.The world has figured this out.Alqueda was created by the american government and israel as a proxie boogieman terrorist force designed to be set upon countries of the world to provide a pretext for american government invasion.
Attention black helicopters!!! That's right bozo...and America set up the red coats, set up the Alamo, set up hitler, set up japan, set up pol pot, set up korea and on and on...I'm surprised you did not mention President G. W. Bush by name in your libelous dribble.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#4 Jul 23, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Attention black helicopters!!! That's right bozo...and America set up the red coats, set up the Alamo, set up hitler, set up japan, set up pol pot, set up korea and on and on...I'm surprised you did not mention President G. W. Bush by name in your libelous dribble.
I take it you do not like to hear the truth.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#5 Jul 23, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>I take it you do not like to hear the truth.
Attention black helicopters!!! So far you and truth go together like obama and Americanism...
je vais envoyer tu CHIER

AOL

#6 Jul 23, 2012
carey529 wrote:
ya think they'd really do that???
why, that would mean obama's stategy was even worse than bush's...
this fall, vote with intelligence...
see what happens when you don't.
Piece of urine cheese (found in a pecker head), Shiite, Sunny and Kurds hate each and even, under a dictator, they did not get along and even less your stupid US forces can forge an alloy with acidic elements!

This has nothing to do with Washinton's politics. This is unleashing a hate that dates back to 636 AD and your cuck sucker Bush got us into that mess! FK you, fk everything that relates to you!!!!!

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#7 Jul 23, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
Al queda is a proxie force created and funded to this day by the american government and israel.The terrorist supporting american government is supporting members of its alqueda proxie force in Syria while it claims to fight against this "force" in other countries.What a joke and HUGE hypocrite the american israel controlled government is.The world has figured this out.Alqueda was created by the american government and israel as a proxie boogieman terrorist force designed to be set upon countries of the world to provide a pretext for american government invasion.
Alright, who left the gate open at the asylum???

http://www.clipartguide.com/_named_clipart_im...
d nashua

Nashua, NH

#8 Jul 23, 2012
Iraq was not worth one american life or one dollar.

No matter what we in the west do or say the muslim suni and shi will keep killing each other over the issue who is or who is not a prophit cause they are both too stupid to sit at a table to work things out.
This religous killing has been going on since the year 850 ad so what's going to change?

If there really is a muslim god she must be really pissed to see muslim killing muslim over this crap.

many middle eastern countries are so divided by tribal, religous, or ethnic differances they can go on killing each other for centuries to come

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#9 Jul 23, 2012
je vais envoyer tu CHIER wrote:
<quoted text>
Piece of urine cheese (found in a pecker head), Shiite, Sunny and Kurds hate each and even, under a dictator, they did not get along and even less your stupid US forces can forge an alloy with acidic elements!
This has nothing to do with Washinton's politics. This is unleashing a hate that dates back to 636 AD and your cuck sucker Bush got us into that mess! FK you, fk everything that relates to you!!!!!
Saddam caused the problem when he didn't comply with UN regulations. The UN has become the most useless organization in world history. Dictators are allowed to murder, good countries are criticized, even by those who don't pay to be in the UN. We need to tell them to get out and go somewhere else. So skru you!
je vais envoyer tu CHIER

AOL

#10 Jul 23, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Saddam caused the problem when he didn't comply with UN regulations. The UN has become the most useless organization in world history. Dictators are allowed to murder, good countries are criticized, even by those who don't pay to be in the UN. We need to tell them to get out and go somewhere else. So skru you!
We? Who is we? You fking policeman! Yoiu mean the monarchy of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia where women are second citizens or where young boys are raped?

Who told you our job is to remove dictators? Certainly the one in Barhain is nice and quiet!

Don't vomit stupid logic here that we all know that NATO and their friends control the world! I still don't know how Castro managed to make with stupid people like you!!! We even turned a blind eye to Musharaf, Sudan, the King of Jordan, the Monarchy of Kuwait, etc.

Just be quiet and fart peacefully! Pretzel logic!!!

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#11 Jul 23, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Saddam caused the problem when he didn't comply with UN regulations. The UN has become the most useless organization in world history. Dictators are allowed to murder, good countries are criticized, even by those who don't pay to be in the UN. We need to tell them to get out and go somewhere else. So skru you!
why are you bothering with that piece of shit?
it's that ravings of a man inflicted with camel aids.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#12 Jul 23, 2012
je vais envoyer tu CHIER wrote:
<quoted text>
Piece of urine cheese (found in a pecker head), Shiite, Sunny and Kurds hate each and even, under a dictator, they did not get along and even less your stupid US forces can forge an alloy with acidic elements!
This has nothing to do with Washinton's politics. This is unleashing a hate that dates back to 636 AD and your cuck sucker Bush got us into that mess! FK you, fk everything that relates to you!!!!!
It is a created sectarian rift which is the jews favorite weapon of divide and conquer.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#13 Jul 23, 2012
d nashua wrote:
Iraq was not worth one american life or one dollar.
No matter what we in the west do or say the muslim suni and shi will keep killing each other over the issue who is or who is not a prophit cause they are both too stupid to sit at a table to work things out.
This religous killing has been going on since the year 850 ad so what's going to change?
If there really is a muslim god she must be really pissed to see muslim killing muslim over this crap.
many middle eastern countries are so divided by tribal, religous, or ethnic differances they can go on killing each other for centuries to come
Many muslim countries are divided because of the jews and the american govrnment.The favorite weapon of the jews and the american government is to create sectarian rifts so the american government and israel can divide and coquer easily.United these countries would be much to strong to allow invasion by the american government and israel.These countries must unite against the one true threat which is the american government and israel.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#14 Jul 23, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Saddam caused the problem when he didn't comply with UN regulations. The UN has become the most useless organization in world history. Dictators are allowed to murder, good countries are criticized, even by those who don't pay to be in the UN. We need to tell them to get out and go somewhere else. So skru you!
The UN is a joke and puppet of the american government and israel and this is very obvious.The american government and israel are directly supporting terrorist in Syria yet the UN remains silent just as it did about Libya.The only dictators are saudi arabia,bahrain,qatar,uae,etc etc and they also are american/israel puppets.The american government is also a dictatorship and most people reconize this.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#15 Jul 23, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>The UN is a joke and puppet of the american government and israel and this is very obvious.The american government and israel are directly supporting terrorist in Syria yet the UN remains silent just as it did about Libya.The only dictators are saudi arabia,bahrain,qatar,uae,etc etc and they also are american/israel puppets.The american government is also a dictatorship and most people reconize this.
ONE OF THESE DAYS, YOUR GOING TO HAVE A FLIPPIN' HEART ATTACK (HOPE IT'S SOON) FOR THE DISGUSTING FILTHY HATE YOU HAVE BUILT UP IN THAT LITTLE PEA BRAIN YOU HAVE FOR JEWS, ISRAEL AND AMERICA (THE PLACE YOU LIVE AND LOVE TO BASH)! You are one flaming brainwashed nutjob and need mental help in the worst way! Seek mental help ASAP!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Jul 23, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>The UN is a joke and puppet of the american government and israel and this is very obvious.The american government and israel are directly supporting terrorist in Syria yet the UN remains silent just as it did about Libya.The only dictators are saudi arabia,bahrain,qatar,uae,etc etc and they also are american/israel puppets.The american government is also a dictatorship and most people reconize this.
the american government and israel are directly supporting terrorist in Syria?? PROVE THIS DISGUSTING BIG LIE OR SHUT THE HELL UP!! PROVE IT!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Jul 23, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>Many muslim countries are divided because of the jews and the american govrnment.The favorite weapon of the jews and the american government is to create sectarian rifts so the american government and israel can divide and coquer easily.United these countries would be much to strong to allow invasion by the american government and israel.These countries must unite against the one true threat which is the american government and israel.
Stop talking Trash HamasARAT!! look it up in the Dictionary!! Why do stay in a country you love to HATE assclown?? Why the hell don't you get your filthy rear end the out of this country clown that gives you the freedom to write your hateful ignorant lying nonsense?? Try your silly nonsense in another country and show the same ignorant hate toward them. You wouldn't last two seconds dumbazz! What the hell are you doing living in the USA?? You need to move that big diarrhea foaming at the mouth lies and propaganda of yours to Iran or any of these Muslim countries you love so much. Try it in their system and see how long you last moron!! Those little baby fingers won't be doing much more typing on that old worn out Radio Shack computer. It's obvious you hate this country so I suggest you get the hell out and don't come back!! Please, make us all happy. Take Syrianassadasswiper and oczx Diaper Head with you! When you nutjobs get there, make sure you clowns say your prayers 5 times a day facing Mecca. They might be easier on you. Get those rear ends as high as you can get it so that they know that your serious!!

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Pleasanton, CA

#18 Jul 23, 2012
"Regime Change" isn't always what you think.

Look how Fidel Castro turned out.
Look how the Ayatollah turned out.
Iraq may indeed be an Al-qaeda playground.
Afghanistan will certainly turn back once US forces leave.
Look at the Muslim Brotherhood.
Syria is in Civil War.


What a mess.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#19 Jul 23, 2012
The laughing liberal wrote:
"Regime Change" isn't always what you think.
Look how Fidel Castro turned out.
Look how the Ayatollah turned out.
Iraq may indeed be an Al-qaeda playground.
Afghanistan will certainly turn back once US forces leave.
Look at the Muslim Brotherhood.
Syria is in Civil War.
What a mess.
Castro is great,the leader of Iran is great and so is any other leader who fights to keep their country from being sucked dry and being a puppet of the american government and israel.
Mothra

Peoria, AZ

#20 Jul 23, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>Castro is great,the leader of Iran is great and so is any other leader who fights to keep their country from being sucked dry and being a puppet of the american government and israel.
Loon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Mitt Romney take the plunge again? 9 min Delbert 2
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 55 min mjjcpa 12,043
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 3 hr mjjcpa 597
Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) 9 hr cancer suxs 212
Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) Sep 27 Human Man at Earth 34
Most states aren't waiting until Election Day t... Sep 26 barefoot2626 7
Former AG Gonzales: Rubio not a wise VP pick (Apr '12) Sep 25 Swedenforever 3

Mitt Romney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE