Romney Repeats No-New-Tax-Releases Stance, Defends Offshore Accounts

Jul 17, 2012 Full story: National Public Radio 724

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney continued Tuesday to push back on calls to release more years of tax returns, and defended keeping investments in offshore accounts - both issues that have been handicapping his run for the White House.

Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#401 Jul 23, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>hahhaahahahah liberal facts.........what an oxymoron.
No oxy preceding your name. Plain old moron. Birther Nutcase Dumbospammer.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#402 Jul 23, 2012
Kolyma wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot. Romney Owned Bain Capital. Others were running day to day operations.
It's simple. And to compare that to the president of the United Stated is flawed as there is no one particular OWNER of the country.
You failed again.
Id really like to see Mitt Romney say that he will release his tax documents when Obama releases his college records.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#403 Jul 23, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>No oxy preceding your name. Plain old moron. Birther Nutcase Dumbospammer.
Id really like to see Mitt Romney say that he will release his tax documents when Obama releases his college records.

NO Obama 2012, We as a country have had enough!!!

Hypoluxo Fl

#405 Jul 24, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
NO Obama 2012, We as a country have had enough!!!
Birther Nutcase. There is no relation between tax "documents" and college "records".
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#406 Jul 24, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Birther Nutcase. There is no relation between tax "documents" and college "records".
Hope the Birthers keep it up....it worked out so well, in 2008....
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#407 Jul 24, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Hope the Birthers keep it up....it worked out so well, in 2008....
and 2010.
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#408 Jul 24, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Birther Nutcase. There is no relation between tax "documents" and college "records".
what is obammy trying to hide? Where is his secret? Release your school records mr prez. Or are you waiting until they have been forged.

Hypoluxo Fl

#410 Jul 24, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
what is obammy trying to hide? Where is his secret? Release your school records mr prez. Or are you waiting until they have been forged.
Who is Obammy? Birther Nutcase

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#411 Jul 24, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>No oxy preceding your name. Plain old moron. Birther Nutcase Dumbospammer.
mommy mommy mommy......I did poo poo in my pants again........mommyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Location hidden

#412 Jul 24, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
he also needs to release his legal record to determine where the millions is coming from to keep his records hidden.
Patriotic Democrat

AOL

#413 Jul 24, 2012
Funny to see Pelosi, Feinstein, Obama and all the other filthy rich Democrats slandering others for being Rich.
Sort of makes any fair minded American rethink supporting the hypocrites and hate mongers who have taken over the Democratic Party.
Pitiful!
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#414 Jul 24, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>he also needs to release his legal record to determine where the millions is coming from to keep his records hidden.
Yes, RMoney should realease all those tax records to us litte folks!

Since: Mar 12

United States

#415 Jul 24, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>No they don't...if you believe that, you're a true bobblehead.

Because bush went to Iraq against the will of Congress or the UN...

What's the rush, Bushy??!?!?!!!?

Gotta get those no bid contracts...who got them? Halliburton. Who was CEO of Halliburton? Dead eye Dick Chaney.

If you're too dumb to put that 2 and 2 together, that's not my fault.
Actually 401(k)s don't typically invest in commodities, however many of the Funds, i.e. mutual funds, have a percentage invested in oil and gas production entities.

So yes most people with a 401(k) will be invested in oil and gas.

Hypoluxo Fl

#416 Jul 24, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>mommy mommy mommy......I did poo poo in my pants again........mommyyyyyyyyyyyy.
DUMBOSPAM

Hypoluxo Fl

#417 Jul 24, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>he also needs to release his legal record to determine where the millions is coming from to keep his records hidden.
DUMBOSPAM
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#418 Jul 24, 2012
America Is Not The Same wrote:
Good luck with your petition, Dear, but many of us in our country like the idea of voting in the next presidential election.

United States

#419 Jul 24, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>He lead this nation to kill the most wanted terrorist and strengthened foreign relations.

You clearly don't know what the fk you're talking about.
Foreign relations are not strengthened. You obviously don't read foreign papers.

Obama is a laughing stock overseas. Just read a British paper.

Name one country in which our relation is strengthened due to Obama's actions.

What can action can you point to that Obama has endeavoured upon to strengthen relations overseas?

United States

#420 Jul 24, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>White youth are patronized little brats who expect everything handed to them...

Same thinking Zimmerman was on. He is in jail.
I agree about your comment on youth. We have given our children the notion they are special for doing nothing.
But that's all children not just whites.

United States

#421 Jul 24, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>you are a pathetic liar. Of course most 401ks invest in foreign oil companies. In fact if you have a s&p 500 fund you have several foreign oil companies.

Congress approved of the Iraq war including democrats. You lie.

And obammy renewed those no bid contracts with Haliburton. As I proved. I have proved you a liar. V
82 democrats voted to go to war. We haven't had a terrorist attack on American soil, because most terrorists were wiped out on the battlefields of Iraq and Afghanistan. Oh yeah and all those policies Bush put in place that Obama not only kept but extended.

Bush pissed off many conservatives for his policies and we actively voiced our outrage. Obama supporters think Obama has done a great job with the economy.

I bet your blind loyalty to Obama prevents you from naming anything Obama has done to the economy that you don't like.

Location hidden

#422 Jul 24, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, RMoney should realease all those tax records to us litte folks!
Speaking of releasing records......

Obama bought a billion hollow point bullets, what does he need them for, they are illegal in war. Obama is hidding information for Fast and Furious, where 200 mexicans and two americans have died on record that is.......and yet we spend days and many front page articles on 12 killed by a deranged boy........Obama and Holder are more deranged........where is the MSM.......crickets chirping.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush lead GOP 2016 field 39 min serfs up 25
Buffett, Gates, and Adelson: Billionaires prod ... 12 hr Dubya Tee Eff 4
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 18 hr barefoot2626 1,068
A Jeb Bush 2016 Run Would Have Huge Implication... 19 hr Dee Dee Dee 5
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell guilty on 11 corrupt... Dec 15 serfs up 28
Wahlberg's plea points up risk of issuing pardons Dec 14 Deo Vindice 2
Survey shows more Internet users than ever see ... Dec 12 Sterkfontein Swar... 6
More from around the web