"Angie" Not Written about Jolie, Despite Mick's Affair With Actress

Mar 7, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TheCelebrityCafe

New rumors about Angelina Jolie. Camilo Rayo Writer Jenny Paul tells all in new book, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: The True Story.

Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Apr 13, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tshering

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 13, 2010
 
wow i just loved the salt .i m jst waitin 2 watch it.
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 15, 2010
 
tshering wrote:
wow i just loved the salt .i m jst waitin 2 watch it.
Speaking of Jen and Gerard at the UK Premiere...(sp?)
Here is what I copied from www.D-Listed.com :
**********

Thursday, March 11th 2010

Gerard Butler And Jennifer Aniston Are Stuck Together FOREVER!

At tonight's London premiere of The Bounty Hunter,
Gerard Butler held onto Jennifer Aniston as though she was a vagina wrapped in bacon.

And Jennifer Aniston held onto Gerard Butler as though he was....well...

as though he was a living, breathing man with a semi-working peen (that's up for negotiations).

This is Gerry's usual thing, though.

At The Ugly Truth premiere last year,
Gerry posed so close to Katherine Heigl
that it looked like they were playing pass the golf ball
with their crotches.

Gerry isn't at home on the red carpet
unless he's dry sexing a piece.

And hopefully, Jennifer knew this was coming
and wore a body condom underneath her dress.

If she didn't, there's a good chance
she caught the herp without the fun.

Sigh. Story of her life.

**********
Haaaa haaa ha.
peacemaker

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 15, 2010
 
2nd guessing again, be sure is aunthentic with Angelina Jolie signature," The True Story". This way they believe, your a professional bio writers or just a gossip column collectors. How many head lines publicity gossip that are untrue, this tabs are losing custumers, they are more buying magazine who have credibility stories and personal interviews. Beside Jenny Paul, is not a Barbara Walter or any famous TV news personnel, who seek the truth with facts. Even Barbara become the victim with false headline, which she discuss on the View. They are all balony,when catch, trying to look on their sources, who makes rush opinion. They want attention, and lies is the key, to attract custumer? Because they can put down this two couple who are too good to others,that shine more than being a star in Hollywood.
you know who

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 15, 2010
 
peacemaker wrote:
2nd guessing again, be sure is aunthentic with Angelina Jolie signature," The True Story". This way they believe, your a professional bio writers or just a gossip column collectors. How many head lines publicity gossip that are untrue, this tabs are losing custumers, they are more buying magazine who have credibility stories and personal interviews. Beside Jenny Paul, is not a Barbara Walter or any famous TV news personnel, who seek the truth with facts. Even Barbara become the victim with false headline, which she discuss on the View. They are all balony,when catch, trying to look on their sources, who makes rush opinion. They want attention, and lies is the key, to attract custumer? Because they can put down this two couple who are too good to others,that shine more than being a star in Hollywood.
Hi peacemaker, ITAWU!!!
Who is this jenny paul anyway?...NOBODY. Just another jen trying to make it big off Brad's back. Nobody will buy that book just like the other IH tell-all dud...what was it called anyway?
He wasted his lying time. Ah hahahhahahaaaaa!!!!
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 15, 2010
 
peacemaker wrote:
2nd guessing again, be sure is aunthentic with Angelina Jolie signature," The True Story". This way they believe, your a professional bio writers or just a gossip column collectors. How many head lines publicity gossip that are untrue, this tabs are losing custumers, they are more buying magazine who have credibility stories and personal interviews. Beside Jenny Paul, is not a Barbara Walter or any famous TV news personnel, who seek the truth with facts. Even Barbara become the victim with false headline, which she discuss on the View. They are all balony,when catch, trying to look on their sources, who makes rush opinion. They want attention, and lies is the key, to attract custumer? Because they can put down this two couple who are too good to others,that shine more than being a star in Hollywood.
Why no one paying attention to yuor aging lonely clown Jen?
OOOPSsssssssss
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 15, 2010
 
Barbra Striesand!!!

Oscar Awards Show.
Beautiful.
Elegant.

I could just kiss her.
Adorable.

So glad to see her.
So, so happy that she was there.
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 16, 2010
 
blondie wrote:
Barbra Striesand!!!
Oscar Awards Show.
Beautiful.
Elegant.
I could just kiss her.
Adorable.
So glad to see her.
So, so happy that she was there.
Barbra S is a classy woman!!
And so talented..She speaks Spanish and has written about 10 or more of her own songs that has become cult faves..
Let us see,What comes out of Miss dry tits jen.. when she does the Goree Girls..Unfortunately,She doesn't have real friends to tell her shut the F**k up..And get a life..lol
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 17, 2010
 
Nic wrote:
<quoted text>
Barbra S is a classy woman!!
And so talented..She speaks Spanish and has written about 10 or more of her own songs that has become cult faves..
Let us see,What comes out of Miss dry tits jen.. when she does the Goree Girls..Unfortunately,She doesn't have real friends to tell her shut the F**k up..And get a life..lol
Jen sings like a female cat in heat???? Yowling?(No!)

Last night on "The American Idol Show,"
The Rolling Stones songs were featured,
and I just about flipped my wig,
when NO DANG body sang "If You Start Me Up."

The songs that the contestants DID sing....if you call it that,
sounded like folks songs, or like something that you would sing
to put a toddler to sleep. Just plain tired.

I loved that young lady that sang,
"If You Play With Me, You're Playing With Fire."

It reminded me of the movie called, "Shoot The Moon."
Diane Keaton rocked that movie.

Jennifer is on top of the moon, it seems, these days.
They started on that movie with Adam Sandler, the gossips say.

ADAM SANDLER!!! The king of comedy!!! Whooopty Wooooo!!!

I wonder if they paid Jennifer in advance, and that is how
she has come up with the new clothes wardrobe. Being in
New York helps, imo, because New York Fashion is soooo
cool. IMO.
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 17, 2010
 
haaaaaaa
Yoodle?
haaaaaaaaa
Oh my..
I just saw her in a potato sack or bag..lol
Hanging onto GB for dear life..
Hold me ..lol
Poor Gb..saddled with a dry old pruny hag..
There goes him picking up a fresh young thing...haaaa
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 18, 2010
 
Nic wrote:
haaaaaaa
Yoodle?
haaaaaaaaa
Oh my..
I just saw her in a potato sack or bag..lol
Hanging onto GB for dear life..
Hold me ..lol
Poor Gb..saddled with a dry old pruny hag..
There goes him picking up a fresh young thing...haaaa
Hi, Nic!!!
I'd say that it is time for a little smutt...hee hee hee.

****

She looks great. The dress is fab she has such a simple sophisticated style.
__________
Oh really,? Because in this photo:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/24...

you can completely see how this dress
is all wrong for her.

It highlights her tummy, which, due to her age
is no longer as flat as it once was,
giving her a “belly”. That’s hardly flattering.

And in this photo:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/24...
.
You can tell how short she is,
because the dress was not properly tailored to her short height.

Add to the colour and this is a dress don’t,
no matter how you look at it.
.
Hands down this dress achieves the opposite
of what she’s intending,
which I imagine is to elongate her shape
and hide her tummy flab that is probably the result of
too many cocktails while tanning too much.

It gets harder to really flatten that tummy
as you get older, which is just a fact.

Unless she wanted to look like a short,
nearly pregnant rapidly aging and boring woman,
which I doubt.

She needs a just below the knee,
tailored, brilliant blue, AGE APPROPRIATE dress
to really show her off to her best,
but we’ll never see her in that.

Age appropriate is so not her thing.

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/03/16/jenni...

**********

And that, as they say
said a mouthful!!

(America's Next Top Model was fantastic, lastnight.)
I wonder if Jen and Norman, the dog, watched
and barked at the end of the show.
Nic

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 18, 2010
 
blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Nic!!!
I'd say that it is time for a little smutt...hee hee hee.
****
She looks great. The dress is fab she has such a simple sophisticated style.
__________
Oh really,? Because in this photo:
http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/24...
you can completely see how this dress
is all wrong for her.
It highlights her tummy, which, due to her age
is no longer as flat as it once was,
giving her a “belly”. That’s hardly flattering.
And in this photo:
http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/24...
.
You can tell how short she is,
because the dress was not properly tailored to her short height.
Add to the colour and this is a dress don’t,
no matter how you look at it.
.
Hands down this dress achieves the opposite
of what she’s intending,
which I imagine is to elongate her shape
and hide her tummy flab that is probably the result of
too many cocktails while tanning too much.
It gets harder to really flatten that tummy
as you get older, which is just a fact.
Unless she wanted to look like a short,
nearly pregnant rapidly aging and boring woman,
which I doubt.
She needs a just below the knee,
tailored, brilliant blue, AGE APPROPRIATE dress
to really show her off to her best,
but we’ll never see her in that.
Age appropriate is so not her thing.
Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/03/16/jenni...
**********
And that, as they say
said a mouthful!!
(America's Next Top Model was fantastic, lastnight.)
I wonder if Jen and Norman, the dog, watched
and barked at the end of the show.
haaaaaaaaa
Well we will see how well Bounty Shitter does..lol
Old manless promoting the F**k out of it..She is desperate..She needs this movie to do well...
I hope all her true fans run to see it..lol
Let us see how faithful her hens are..haaaaaaaaaaa
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 20, 2010
 
Nic wrote:
<quoted text>
haaaaaaaaa
Well we will see how well Bounty Shitter does..lol
Old manless promoting the F**k out of it..She is desperate..She needs this movie to do well...
I hope all her true fans run to see it..lol
Let us see how faithful her hens are..haaaaaaaaaaa
Hello, Nic!!!!

I went and SAW "The Bounty Hunter,"
and let me tell you that the crowds,
who have already seen "Alice In Wonderland,"
and have already seen "Avatar,"
are pouring in to see...."Repo Man!"

I think that since it is starting to get warm outside,
the guys might be dragging their dates to see "Repo Man,"
for the action, drama, and blood and guts.

What did I think of "Bounty Finger?"
Rachael Green, imo, has stopped her sleep walking
her character, and has gotten really involved
with the script. This might be considered Rachael's
best effort....well, better than her past efforts.

(Now for the dirt:)
In my opinion...When I saw the name "Donald Trump"
and then I saw the name of his Casino and all of that,
I saw the pieces of the puzzel coming together.

The beautiful camera shots of the city were magnificent.
(Did they ask for and get to borrow The Trump helecopter?)

I am a big fan of "The Apprentice Show," and a big fan of
Mr. Trump, so I will not go on about his name and his
unselfish generousity. Word might get out about his nice
manner, IMO.

The cast in that movie was pretty darned nice,
but you notice that they were kept unmentioned.
It was all about Jen, Jen, Jen.

I looked and her tan heels, and I thought of Angelina.

The tatoo scene...I thought of Angelina.

The couple that could not get along,
that broke up, and talked about getting back together,
and who was wrong, and blah, blah, blah....

What a broken record, already.

Look how close they came to
!. Making up, but gee-freggin-whiz, she overheard
something he said and she drew the wrong conclussion,
just like Rachael and Ross!!! Poor Ross.
2. Look how close they came to not forgiving each other!
Awwwww. Aren't they cute??? Just like Ross and Rachael.
Ross just will not give up on her. No MATTER what.
His love is so strong that he chases and he thinks
that Rachael can do no wrong.

ZAAAAAAP!!!! A stun gun to the neck will not stop Ross
from doing what ever it takes to get her back into his,
what? His bed?

No, silly. It must be that kiss.
We have to sit there and wait and wait for a kiss, imo.

(Oh, it is so Oprah and so Martha Stewart.)
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 20, 2010
 
It's Saturday, and everyone is out and about,
it seems.

If you are looking for a great big enjoyable book
to read, while we wait for "Salt" to finally come
out and we get to see Angelina do some great acting, I suggest that you might enjoy:

"The Crimson Petal and The White," by Michel
Faber. Here is a review:

Customer Reviews
The Crimson Petal and the White




Dickens with a twist
This was a big, hefty mama of a book.

At 894 pages it isn't what you'd call a light read.

But what a book! Before I even start talking about the story let me say that this is one of the most well crafted trade paperbacks that I've picked up in a while.

The pages are heavy and smooth with a silky texture that is a pleasure to touch. Combine that with an intricate and...


Read the full review ›
Published on October 10, 2003 by J. Meegan



I couldn't set this book down for the first 400 pages.

However, I knew there were going to be serious problems once I saw that I only had a few hundred pages left and the author had not even tried to put all the bits and pieces of the story together yet. The author is a good writer but a bad storyteller. Ironically, all the loose ends makes this story very...
Read the full review ›
Published on July 21, 2005 by Picky About Books

www.amazon.com
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 20, 2010
 
bye
Nic

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 20, 2010
 
Sorry Blondie..I ain't going to see that crap..Bounty shitter..lol
It is already expensive to got o the movies..I am not going to spend one dime on that bull shit!
I feel your pain..haaaaaaa
Atleast, you made it out alive and in good cheer..It must have been hard..Very hard..
I don't think Jen loons went to see it..Can you believe that..No support for the old cow Jeny..
OOPsssssss
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 22, 2010
 
Nic wrote:
Sorry Blondie..I ain't going to see that crap..Bounty shitter..lol
It is already expensive to got o the movies..I am not going to spend one dime on that bull shit!
I feel your pain..haaaaaaa
Atleast, you made it out alive and in good cheer..It must have been hard..Very hard..
I don't think Jen loons went to see it..Can you believe that..No support for the old cow Jeny..
OOPsssssss
Would you please tell me why her fans will not go and see her.
Ten reasons why...ala David Lettermen...why her fans refuse
to see Jen's movies!

10. Jen has tried to turn herself INTO Angelina, by dressing like her, trying to tempt the pink elephant, and being in a vauguely
disguised pitiful remake of Mr. and Mrs. Smith...garbage edition.

9. Norman the dog had put a curse of Jen's movies.

8. Jennifer's movies give out a mysterious odor, that
is in repugnant. Stinky. Like who knows WHAT!

7. The audience is afraid of falling asleep from sheer
boredom, and never regaining conciousness.

6. The audience sit and wonder if they might also lose the
abilility to show chemistry with they special someone.

5. Jen looks a little different on the wide screen,
than she does in the tabloids.

4. "Please do not let the invasion of the nipple people
get me!!!" is what the audience sit and chant silently.

3. Why pay hard earned cash on a movie that cost less than
an order of fries to make, produce, and rush into theatres?

2. Jennifer is more interesting in the tabloids, then she is
in her dull movies, and half baked scripts.

***** AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON THAT JENNIFER'S FANS WILL NOT
GO AND SEE JENNIFER'S MOVIES IN THE THEATRES IS......

1. Someone is always sticking Rachael Green
into Jennifer's skin
and trying to recapture the year 1998,
when "Friends" was
booming on t.v.,

and Jennifer had that cute little pudgie round face,
and those hips of thunder, and a voice that sounded
like the lady in Woody Allen's movie called,
"Mighty Aphroditie,"
but only three of four octaves higher!!!

IMO.

(At home you can holler, "Oh, turn that (BLEEP) off."
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 22, 2010
 
above: Number 6, should be with their special
someone....

you get the point.

My spelling and grammer do not count.
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 22, 2010
 
Sun, 21 March 2010 at 3:22 pm

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Visit Johnny Depp

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie take their kids to visit her co-star Johnny Depp’s house in Venice, Italy on Sunday (March 21).

Earlier in the day, Brad and Angie were seen leaving hotel Gritti Palace on The Grand Canal with Maddox, 8, Pax, 6, Zahara, 5, and Shiloh, 3.

Angie is in town shooting her new movie, The Tourist, with Depp.

10+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie visiting Johnny Depp…

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/03/21/angel...
****

Sweet!!!
you know who

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 22, 2010
 
I'm not seeing that hell movie, either...tbh.
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 23, 2010
 
Nic wrote:
Sorry Blondie..I ain't going to see that crap..Bounty shitter..lol
It is already expensive to got o the movies..I am not going to spend one dime on that bull shit!
I feel your pain..haaaaaaa
Atleast, you made it out alive and in good cheer..It must have been hard..Very hard..
I don't think Jen loons went to see it..Can you believe that..No support for the old cow Jeny..
OOPsssssss
Oh, Nic, you should read some of the reviews on "The Bounty Hunter." Some gossips say that it was a blood bath
of bad comments about that movie.

Just between you and me, some dufus
tried to say that all of Jen's crack pot movies,
and her carrying on, for these past five years,
has been a deliberate "persona" that would make her
a sort of bumbling comedian type of individual
that was plucky but just could not seem to get things right,
or some such BULL!!!

Always the loser in love.
Always in a loser movie.
Always dressed wrong.
Always being goofie-goo-goo.

(Nice try to recover the clown act, if you ask me, but I
am not swollowing that excuse for how Jen's life has been
run throught the wringer.) IMO.

Let's just see what happens next.

I pray that she does not come down with HIV.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mick Jagger Discussions

Search the Mick Jagger Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Disability didn't stop rocker Eric Leefe Jul '14 Pussycat whipped ... 1
Today in Rock: July 14 Jul '14 Will Dockery 1
Mick Jagger beds TWO Swedish beauties in 48 hou... Jul '14 Ages 2
Mick Jagger plans Rolling Stones museum Jul '14 Back to Bachics 4
Flashback: The Rolling Stones Play 'Paint It Bl... Jul '14 Lawyers to come 4
Great-grandad Mick's ever growing dynasty (Dec '13) Jul '14 Back to Bachics 22
Holy stones! Jagger alters the altar Jun '14 Ramsland babydoll 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••