Jim

Pop Tart

Jolly Boo

NFL

Octopus

Ruo Velewt

United States

#504 Aug 9, 2012
Wacko is on his backo taking a dirt nap yet this "bored" lives on... What gives? Ha!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#505 Aug 9, 2012
Enjoy your vacation Jina!=D

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#506 Aug 9, 2012
OK, here are my terms:

It was a little bit of a struggle to come up with 36 posts yesterday but I did it. Thankfully, I had between 5 to 10 posts from the night before that I could add on but I'm telling you right now, I'm not going to do that every day.

I suggest you lay off my wife, Jina. First and foremost, in the name of decency. I don't know why you think that makes you look clever. The only reason I can think of is your loyal flock of sheep keeps cheering you on. So this is how it's gonna go down....

I'm pretty fed up with this forum and Topix won’t delete my account. This doesn't mean I'm gonna go away, it just means I'm gonna start ignoring ALL OF YOU. This won't mean you can call my wife a c*cksucker and I won't notice. If I see Mrs. Krackerjacks here again, I'm gonna dig into my backlog of comments I've compiled from posting here and on YouTube for about 5 years. I have a HUGE collection in my documents. If you know me, you know that many of them are very upsetting to MJ fans and to people in general.

You either stop insulting my wife or I'm gonna dip into those thousands of comments and just start haphazardly posting them all over the Michael Jackson Forum. I'm not gonna care if they have anything to do with the conversation at hand or what you responses will be to them. You can just count on seeing my username plastered all over the "Updated Last By" column.

Think I'm joking? Try me.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#507 Aug 9, 2012
krackerjacks wrote:
OK, here are my germs:
It was a little bit of a struggle to come up with 36 inane posts yesterday but I did it.

Thankfully, I had between 5 to 10 posts from the night before that I could add on but I'm telling you right now, I'm going to do that every day.

I suggest you lay on my wife, Jina. So this is how she's gonna go down....

I'm petty in with this forum and Topix won’t delete my account because of my anal fistula problems.

This means you can call my wife a bad c*cksucker and I won't notice.

If I see Mrs. Krackerjacks here again, I'm gonna dig into my backside for comments I've piled from posting here.

I have a HUGE collection in my documents. If you know me, you know that many of them are very upsetting to MJ fans and to people in general.
You either stop insulting my c*cksukingwife or I'm gonna dip into those thousands of comments and just start haphazardly posting them all over the Michael Jackson Forum. I'm not gonna care if they have anything to do with the conversation at hand or what you responses will be to them. You can just count on seeing me plastered all over the "Updated Last By" column.

Think I'm joking? Try me.
So you're admitting that you're going to deliberately spam the forum for asking about your c*cksucking wife?

You're a weird little leper, aren't you, dad?

“He be scratching his leg ...”

Since: Nov 09

Oslo, Norway

#508 Aug 9, 2012
krackerjacks wrote:
C'mon, ADMIT IT!!
You enjoy this, don't you??
You come to Topix to hear people argue, right??
You don't want me to stop arguing with Jina, do you???
Right, Inda?
octo?
Jolly-Boo?
This is how you get your kicks, ain't it??
I have my fun. But there's time and place to stop it and get a new character in here. Rinse and repeat.

Location hidden

#509 Aug 9, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're admitting that you're going to deliberately spam the forum for asking about your c*cksucking wife?
You're a weird little leper, aren't you, dad?
MJ was NOT “proven innocent” in his civil case. He paid his accuser millions of dollars in hush money to drop the charges against him.
When Evan Chandler skipped out the courtroom door with his pockets full of MJ’s loot, the case fell apart. The prosecution couldn’t meet its burden of proof because EC was too busy spending MJ’s money! This enabled the court to acquit him and the judge to dismiss his case. That’s a far cry from being pronounced “innocent!”

Oslo, Norway

#510 Aug 9, 2012
I can answer all of those. Not with the knowledge of knowing about everybody's wife or parent, but it's all the same.
krackerjacks wrote:
How would like it I called your wife a slut, octo and half a dozen other posters cried in unison, "YEAH! YEAH! GO! GO!"
That wouldn't matter because Octo knows whether she's a slut or not. How would you know? And why would he care what any of us think? We don't know. He knows the truth. And he's the one doing her. If she's being a slut with him why should he care. It's a forum. We don't know.
krackerjacks wrote:
How about you Inda, what would you do if someone called your mother a disgusting pig that gives good head?
I've never understood "Yo mama" jokes and how people are offended. If you mom isn't even fat, how can you get get offended? Perhaps I'm just that calm. But why should Inda care what his mother does or did sexually. And giving good head isn't exactly an insult either.
krackerjacks wrote:
Hey Jolly-Boo, would you be able to ignore someone that said you're a piece of ass that can deepthroat a horse?
I've never deepthroat anything, not even an animal. So why the hell would I care about made up nonsense? And what, did you watch me as I deepthroated a horse? You sick freak of man.

Too summarize: no, I wouldn't get worked up. Insults here don't do any harm, and they barely scathe me in real life. Not that anyone ever talks to me like that. I'm a very nice person.

USA

#511 Aug 9, 2012
krackerjacks wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ was NOT “proven innocent” in his civil case. He paid his accuser millions of dollars in hush money to drop the charges against him.
When Evan Chandler skipped out the courtroom door with his pockets full of MJ’s loot, the case fell apart. The prosecution couldn’t meet its burden of proof because EC was too busy spending MJ’s money! This enabled the court to acquit him and the judge to dismiss his case. That’s a far cry from being pronounced “innocent!”
Did Mrs Krackeryaks approve that message, old dude?

Oslo, Norway

#512 Aug 9, 2012
krackerjacks wrote:
I'm pretty fed up with this forum and Topix won’t delete my account.
For Christ's sake Kracker, Topix will NOT BAN YOU! Read the god damn rules and stop using it as an excuse to continue your affair with Jina.
krackerjacks wrote:
If I see Mrs. Krackerjacks here again, I'm gonna dig into my backlog of comments I've compiled from posting here and on YouTube for about 5 years. I have a HUGE collection in my documents. If you know me, you know that many of them are very upsetting to MJ fans and to people in general.
Okay, now I'm quite honestly annoyed at your general idiocy.

First: You are proud of having 5 years worth of garbage? Naughty words?

Second: Jina, NFL fan and all the rest are NOT MJ fans. They won't care what you post. How the hell is that even a threat.

Oslo, Norway

#513 Aug 9, 2012
krackerjacks wrote:
Why are you telling him this? NFL fan isn't for Michael.

USA

#514 Aug 9, 2012
Jolly-Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you telling him this? NFL fan isn't for Michael.
He's just dumping spam because he's butt-hurt about his wife and several dozen sailors, is all.

Location hidden

#516 Aug 9, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just dumping spam because he's butt-hurt about his wife and several dozen sailors, is all.
Yep, you're absolutely right. And I'm far, far from done.

I'm gonna shit spam all over this forum!!!

USA

#517 Aug 9, 2012
krackerjacks wrote:
OK, here are my terms:
I have a HUGE collection of piles on my anal cavity. If you know me, you know that many of them are boring to MJ fans and to people in general.

You either stop insulting my dumb wife or I'm gonna dip into those thousands of comments and just start haphazardly posting them all over the Michael Jackson Forum.

I never cared if they have anything to do with the conversation at handjob.

You can just count on seeing my plastered ass over the "Updated Last By" column.
Think I'm choking? Try me.
Why bother? Nobody ever read your ponderous posts anyway, old dude.

Location hidden

#518 Aug 9, 2012
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!!!!

Lookie there!!

Nuthin' but solid krackerjacks posts!!!!!

Location hidden

#519 Aug 9, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why bother? Nobody ever read your ponderous posts anyway, old dude.
I don't expect them to, young punk.

USA

#520 Aug 9, 2012
krackerYaks wrote:
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!!!!
Lookie there!!
Nuthin' but solid krackerjacks posts!!!!!
So what?

Location hidden

#521 Aug 9, 2012
I JUST LOVE SEEING MY NAME UP IN LIGHTS!!!!

Don't you?

K-R-A-C-K-E-R-J-A-C-K-S!!!!!!! !!!

USA

#522 Aug 9, 2012
krackerjacks wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't expect them to, young punk.
BFD.
So nothing's changed.

Location hidden

#523 Aug 9, 2012
If you hardasses are gonna hit every thread I've posted on and put me down, YOU BETTER GET BUSY!!!

USA

#524 Aug 9, 2012
krackerYaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you're absolutely right. And I'm far, far from done.
I'm gonna shit spam all over this forum!!!
It's fun to see you become unglued once again.
So this all started because of your wife's chronic mastitis and penchant for man pudding?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm going to be with michael. 3 hr Len is Disgusted 46
suicidal floon 4 hr Pop Tart- 117
Check this out for the second time 5 hr Octopus 42
Interesting fact of the day 7 hr Pop Tart- 9
Brooke Shields reveals she denied Michael Jacks... 16 hr Sleepingboy 34
Did mj idolize elvis ? 19 hr CakeEater 13
Frank Sinatra's Estate Representatives Refused ... 20 hr Tootie 1

Michael Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE