Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

Dec 9, 2008 Full story: crime.about.com 64,328

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Full Story
The Man in The Know

San Francisco, CA

#65475 Jan 3, 2013
Skilled at Identifying Vulnerable Victims

Some pedophiles can watch a group of children for a brief period of time and then select a potential target. More often than not the selected child turns out to be a high-risk target from a dysfunctional home or the victim of emotional or physical neglect. This skill is developed through practice and experience. Additional details concerning this selection process are also discussed throughout this publication in the sections describing the grooming/seduction process.

http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/publications...

There's no doubt about it, Michael Jackson was a pedophile.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#65476 Jan 3, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolute brilliant post!
It's funny how these child haters are quite happy to brand Gavin, Jason and Jordy liars.
But when it comes to Brett, Macauley and Wade they couldn't have possibly lied about anything.
Former special FBI agent, Ken Lanning explains nicely the bond that some children have with their abusers.
Here's a quote of his.
“I can’t tell you how many cases where there are letters from the victim written to the accused, saying,‘You’re the nicest person I ever met,’ or ‘You’ve been so good to me,’” said Lanning.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2011/11/17...
What was that bout a nodding dog?...nodding dog...lol.lol..lol..lol..
Internet Bully

Kobe, Japan

#65477 Jan 3, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Inda did I hit a nerve? You been in the gutter so long you think up is down..
More of your snide remarks I see. Dismissed.
Internet Bully

Kobe, Japan

#65478 Jan 3, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Inda how is byond doin? Been playin lately?
Even more snide remarks from a cyber bully. If Kracker gets wind of this he will stop defending you, faggott.

Location hidden

#65479 Jan 3, 2013
Internet Bully wrote:
<quoted text>
Even more snide remarks from a cyber bully. If Kracker gets wind of this he will stop defending you, faggott.
Get off the gate already, Indaand do like the dred's do.
Internet Bully

Kobe, Japan

#65480 Jan 3, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Get off the gate already, Indaand do like the dred's do.
Dismissed, faggott. Go and masturbate to your photos of that "man that always looked good".

*laughter*

Location hidden

#65481 Jan 3, 2013
Internet Bully wrote:
<quoted text>
Dismissed, faggott. Go and masturbate to your photos of that "man that always looked good".
*laughter*
Still got your blow up doll?

Location hidden

#65482 Jan 3, 2013
Internet Bully wrote:
<quoted text>
*laughter*
Make sure you blow her up real good...and please don't bring her to the movie theater again...rent the next time.
Internet Bully

Kobe, Japan

#65483 Jan 3, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Still got your blow up doll?
Never had one, but you still have your Wacko pics. Don't deny it, faggott. I've never expressed my admiration for a male pop star's looks ever, but you have, haven't you? When will you burst forth from that closet?

*smirk*
Internet Bully

Kobe, Japan

#65484 Jan 3, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Make sure you blow her up real good...and please don't bring her to the movie theater again...rent the next time.
Why so angry?

*laughter*

Actually, a blow up doll would sound good compared to that mousey creep on this forum you like. That's it... you're jealous!

*more laughter*
persephone

Mountain View, CA

#65485 Jan 3, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Get off the gate already, Indaand do like the dred's do.
Take note and keep score of that derogotory name that hater just called you. It's three times now he's called you that.

Location hidden

#65486 Jan 3, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Take note and keep score of that derogotory name that hater just called you. It's three times now he's called you that.
Got my notebook right here..with times..dates and person.

Location hidden

#65487 Jan 3, 2013
Internet Bully wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so angry?
*laughter*
Actually, a blow up doll would sound good compared to that mousey creep on this forum you like. That's it... you're jealous!
*more laughter*
Jealous?..of your doll...no..I prefer the real thing...to each his own...
The Man in The Know

San Francisco, CA

#65488 Jan 3, 2013
Refers to Children Using Words Such as “Clean,”“Pure,”“Innocent,”“Imp ish,” or as Objects

Pedophiles sometimes have an idealistic view of children that is expressed in their language and writing. Others sometimes refer to children as if they were objects, projects, or possessions.“This kid has low mileage,” and “I’ve been working on this project for six months” are examples of such comments.

http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/publications...

There's no doubt about it, Michael Jackson was a pedophile.

Location hidden

#65489 Jan 3, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Make sure you blow her up real good...and please don't bring her to the movie theater again...rent the next time.
Lol... he can't live without his only friend..

Location hidden

#65490 Jan 3, 2013
smilemjj wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... he can't live without his only friend..
yeah..his only real friend...
Internet Bully

Kobe, Japan

#65491 Jan 3, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Got my notebook right here..with times..dates and person.
Notebook?? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Too funny faggott!

“Just havin' a little fun!”

Since: Apr 10

Hollywood, CA

#65492 Jan 3, 2013
Internet Bully wrote:
<quoted text>
Notebook?? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Too funny faggott!
Oh, by the way, be very careful, as KJ says calling poor Jermaine that dreaded word is going to cause him to commit suicide. Is he overly dramatic or what?

I think more so, it's the horrible things non-fans say about MJ, such as KJ himself has repeatedly stated, that would send fans over the edge....but I sincerely hope not.

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#65493 Jan 3, 2013
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, by the way, be very careful, as KJ says calling poor Jermaine that dreaded word is going to cause him to commit suicide. Is he overly dramatic or what?
I think more so, it's the horrible things non-fans say about MJ, such as KJ himself has repeatedly stated, that would send fans over the edge....but I sincerely hope not.
I wonder if Inda will kill himself over Jerome and Slimey's goading him about having a blow up doll?
Or is it only the ones who perceive themselves as victims and who are egged on by Onononons games who think about doing it?

“Just havin' a little fun!”

Since: Apr 10

Hollywood, CA

#65494 Jan 3, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if Inda will kill himself over Jerome and Slimey's goading him about having a blow up doll?
Or is it only the ones who perceive themselves as victims and who are egged on by Onononons games who think about doing it?
Apparently, threats of stroke or dying to Inda are OK, I guess, too (Go blow a vein!). But don't call poor Jermaine a name, for heaven's sake! It might send him over the edge! Puuuleeease!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Michael Jackson was standing in front of you... 9 min Pop Tart- 262
Wacko photoshoot, circa 1993 14 min Pop Tart- 65
Are MJ Fans Worried? 2 hr Jermaine 7 92
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 2 hr Jermaine 7 130
Xavier Smith: The legendary Thriller turns 31 4 hr Jermaine 7 21
all fans we need to support our tribute artist 7 hr Stormageddon 36
Jackson Family fears that Prince Michael may be... 11 hr Sleepingboy 23
Common Behaviour in Victims Becoming More Evident 19 hr Len is Disgusted 25
More from around the web