Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

Dec 9, 2008 | Posted by: Evil Kathy | Full story: crime.about.com

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Comments
62,841 - 62,860 of 64,255 Comments Last updated Jun 28, 2014

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65469 Jan 3, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only is there no evidence (Sneddon's opinion does NOT count) that Jordan's description matched the photos, the fact that two grand juries presumably viewed the photos/description and yet refused to indict is a strong indicator that they did NOT match.
I'll think you'll find that the Almighty child defender Thomas Sneddon wasn't the only person investigating Michael Jackson.

Here's what the lead investigator from the LAPD had to say about Jordy's description and Michael Jackson splotchy penis.

"He described Jackson's genitalia it was unique because of the discolouration. And then we obtained a search warrant to photograph Jackson to cooperate, what the child had said. When photographing Jackson's genitalia, it did cooperate. In other words, the boy saw Jackson naked does that mean Jackson molested the child? No, but it adds to the credibility of the child".



Jordy Chandler's description of splotches in a certain location on Michael Jackson's penis was 100% correct.

Now go and have a cry, CHILD HATER.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65470 Jan 3, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no evidence to support your claim that MJ's defense team was 'terrified' at such materials being introduced. One does have to wonder, however, at the prosectuion for attempting to turn the trial into some sort of 'case within a case' fiasco. Apparently they didn't realize what fools they were already making of themselves and they felt the need to make themselves look even even more ridiculous.
Jackson's sleazy lawyer did everything in his power to prevent Jordy Chandler's ACCURATE description of Michael Jackson's splotchy penis from being entered. He even tried to reclaim the photographs so they couldn't ever be used again, and you're claiming he wasn't terrified of them.

Sorry, child hater, but your claim that they weren't scared of the photos and description simply doesn't have any credibility.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65471 Jan 3, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Brilliant post!
Was it? Would you like to add anything else or explain why you felt it was a brilliant post.

Or am I correct in saying that you are nothing more than nodding dog, who nods along to anything providing it's positive about Wacko Jacko.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65472 Jan 3, 2013
Internet Bully wrote:
<quoted text>
So why do you think that one group of children - Jordan Chandler, Jason Francia and Gavin Arvizo were capable of lying, yet another almost identical group - Brett Barnes, Macauley Culkin and Wade Robson weren't? You are just cherry picking theories and grossly distorting them to fit your wish that Wacko was innocent.
Absolute brilliant post!

It's funny how these child haters are quite happy to brand Gavin, Jason and Jordy liars.

But when it comes to Brett, Macauley and Wade they couldn't have possibly lied about anything.

Former special FBI agent, Ken Lanning explains nicely the bond that some children have with their abusers.

Here's a quote of his.

“I can’t tell you how many cases where there are letters from the victim written to the accused, saying,‘You’re the nicest person I ever met,’ or ‘You’ve been so good to me,’” said Lanning.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2011/11/17...
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#65473 Jan 3, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolute brilliant post!
It's funny how these child haters are quite happy to brand Gavin, Jason and Jordy liars.
But when it comes to Brett, Macauley and Wade they couldn't have possibly lied about anything.
Former special FBI agent, Ken Lanning explains nicely the bond that some children have with their abusers.
Here's a quote of his.
“I can’t tell you how many cases where there are letters from the victim written to the accused, saying,‘You’re the nicest person I ever met,’ or ‘You’ve been so good to me,’” said Lanning.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2011/11/17...
Not too many cases I can think of in which various people deny ever being molested and yet someone is arrested and convicted based upon what some FBI agent thinks about it.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#65474 Jan 3, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackson's sleazy lawyer did everything in his power to prevent Jordy Chandler's ACCURATE description of Michael Jackson's splotchy penis from being entered. He even tried to reclaim the photographs so they couldn't ever be used again, and you're claiming he wasn't terrified of them.
Sorry, child hater, but your claim that they weren't scared of the photos and description simply doesn't have any credibility.
Maybe you should stop for a moment and consider just what Judge Melville's decision not to allow it to be introduced because he didn't want the case to devolve into 'a case within a case' meant.

You also might want to think about just why a prosecution would try to introduce such material into the case while refusing to subpoena the alleged 'victim'.
The Man in The Know

San Francisco, CA

#65475 Jan 3, 2013
Skilled at Identifying Vulnerable Victims

Some pedophiles can watch a group of children for a brief period of time and then select a potential target. More often than not the selected child turns out to be a high-risk target from a dysfunctional home or the victim of emotional or physical neglect. This skill is developed through practice and experience. Additional details concerning this selection process are also discussed throughout this publication in the sections describing the grooming/seduction process.

http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/publications...

There's no doubt about it, Michael Jackson was a pedophile.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#65476 Jan 3, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolute brilliant post!
It's funny how these child haters are quite happy to brand Gavin, Jason and Jordy liars.
But when it comes to Brett, Macauley and Wade they couldn't have possibly lied about anything.
Former special FBI agent, Ken Lanning explains nicely the bond that some children have with their abusers.
Here's a quote of his.
“I can’t tell you how many cases where there are letters from the victim written to the accused, saying,‘You’re the nicest person I ever met,’ or ‘You’ve been so good to me,’” said Lanning.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2011/11/17...
What was that bout a nodding dog?...nodding dog...lol.lol..lol..lol..
Internet Bully

Kobe, Japan

#65477 Jan 3, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Inda did I hit a nerve? You been in the gutter so long you think up is down..
More of your snide remarks I see. Dismissed.
Internet Bully

Kobe, Japan

#65478 Jan 3, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Inda how is byond doin? Been playin lately?
Even more snide remarks from a cyber bully. If Kracker gets wind of this he will stop defending you, faggott.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#65479 Jan 3, 2013
Internet Bully wrote:
<quoted text>
Even more snide remarks from a cyber bully. If Kracker gets wind of this he will stop defending you, faggott.
Get off the gate already, Indaand do like the dred's do.
Internet Bully

Kobe, Japan

#65480 Jan 3, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Get off the gate already, Indaand do like the dred's do.
Dismissed, faggott. Go and masturbate to your photos of that "man that always looked good".

*laughter*

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#65481 Jan 3, 2013
Internet Bully wrote:
<quoted text>
Dismissed, faggott. Go and masturbate to your photos of that "man that always looked good".
*laughter*
Still got your blow up doll?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#65482 Jan 3, 2013
Internet Bully wrote:
<quoted text>
Dismissed, faggott. Go and masturbate to your photos of that "man that always looked good".
*laughter*
Make sure you blow her up real good...and please don't bring her to the movie theater again...rent the next time.
Internet Bully

Kobe, Japan

#65483 Jan 3, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Still got your blow up doll?
Never had one, but you still have your Wacko pics. Don't deny it, faggott. I've never expressed my admiration for a male pop star's looks ever, but you have, haven't you? When will you burst forth from that closet?

*smirk*
Internet Bully

Kobe, Japan

#65484 Jan 3, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Make sure you blow her up real good...and please don't bring her to the movie theater again...rent the next time.
Why so angry?

*laughter*

Actually, a blow up doll would sound good compared to that mousey creep on this forum you like. That's it... you're jealous!

*more laughter*
persephone

Mountain View, CA

#65485 Jan 3, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Get off the gate already, Indaand do like the dred's do.
Take note and keep score of that derogotory name that hater just called you. It's three times now he's called you that.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#65486 Jan 3, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Take note and keep score of that derogotory name that hater just called you. It's three times now he's called you that.
Got my notebook right here..with times..dates and person.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#65487 Jan 3, 2013
Internet Bully wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so angry?
*laughter*
Actually, a blow up doll would sound good compared to that mousey creep on this forum you like. That's it... you're jealous!
*more laughter*
Jealous?..of your doll...no..I prefer the real thing...to each his own...
The Man in The Know

San Francisco, CA

#65488 Jan 3, 2013
Refers to Children Using Words Such as “Clean,”“Pure,”“Innocent,”“Imp ish,” or as Objects

Pedophiles sometimes have an idealistic view of children that is expressed in their language and writing. Others sometimes refer to children as if they were objects, projects, or possessions.“This kid has low mileage,” and “I’ve been working on this project for six months” are examples of such comments.

http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/publications...

There's no doubt about it, Michael Jackson was a pedophile.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6th Annual MJ Birthday Celebrate hit the Stage ... 7 min goodvibrations 1
Who is the most witty poster on topix? 15 min Octopus 27
The Downward Slide Of The Posthumous Xscape 18 min Octopus 391
Writing About Writing About Michael Jackson 42 min Octopus 11
Unique Items 1 hr Mfmjackson 1
Say Good Morning and Goodnight to Michael Jacks... 1 hr Forever Loving Mi... 1
Three-day birthday celebration for 'King of Pop... 2 hr Forever Loving Mi... 5
Is Michael Jackson Really A Child Molester? 6 hr Jermaine 7 140
New Child Sex Abuse Claims Filed Against Michae... 7 hr Len is Disgusted 187
Whose the most likable long time poster on topix? 8 hr smilemjj 25
Wacko Kept Boy Mannequins 12 hr Jermaine 7 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Michael Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••