MJ was not a child monster, clears mum Katherine

May 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Real Bollywood

Washington, May 05: Mother of the late Michael Jackson, Katherine is still adamant that her son never molested any children including King of Pop's 1993 accuser.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of286
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

Lying for your dead clown son again, Katherine?

Everybody knows why the clown paid the settlement.

20 MILLION reasons to know Jacko was guilty as sin.

Bwhahahahahahahahaha...

Digging up an old story doesn't change that fact.
jmj

Cypress, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

Never Happened! MJ was INNOCENT!!!!!!!!

“Kids ...”

Since: Jan 09

Don't do drugs! <Hee-Hee>

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

octopus brain wrote:
Lying for your dead clown son again, Katherine?
Everybody knows why the clown paid the settlement.
20 MILLION reasons to know Jacko was guilty as sin.
Bwhahahahahahahahaha...
Digging up an old story doesn't change that fact.
Ain't it funny how f'loons claim Wacko is loved "all over the world" and that most people believe in his innocence? If that's true, why does Mama Jacky feel the need to say that he wasn't a child molester? Does she weigh the words of a supposed minority THAT much?
maria

Oradea, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

This woman is full of it. She's almost a bigger liar than this "goodperson" character. She knows very well that her son was a serial child molester. Notice how she refers to the fake Jordan, confession story. She is totally clueless lol.
JoAnn1

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

I love MJ for his music, talent, and all he gave to the world and I am really one of his biggest fans, but I opened my eyes and did the research, and I truly believe that he did molest children, for whatever reason. I don't believe he intended to hurt them - he just had a serious problem and issue with this. I believe he was guilty and I am sorry to say that. He was not inhuman - but human and capable of doing wrong and despite all the right he did all over the world, he made mistakes too. It doesn't take away his immense talent and all that he gave to this world to always be remembered, however.
JoAnn1

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

Of course his mother is going to say he did not molest anyone. I am sure it killed her to believe this was true, but she should just say nothing at this point.

“Extortion-Extort -Extortion”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

Lawl the Crawl ranted:

“Ain't it funny how f'loons claim Wacko is loved "all over the world" and that most people believe in his innocence? If that's true, why does Mama Jacky feel the need to say that he wasn't a child molester? Does she weigh the words of a supposed minority THAT much?”

1. Read or watch the interview again, ya dozy twat …The woman was AKSED a question …do you want me to post the question, idiot?

2. At least you got THIS one right…Michael Jackson was and is loved "all over the world" and many people, EVEN non-fans, believe in his innocence. You mean you don’t really know that? I know you are well aware…you just live in denial wherever it suits you regarding Michael Jackson.

(Rolls eyes)
JoAnn1

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

Hey Lawl the Crant, or whatever you are,
You make no sense at all. What exactly is your argument? I didn't post anything to argue, just to state my opinion. Obviously, you have a lot of time to kill to write all that you did. You needn't use foul language by the way. I made a point - you didn't, so crawl back into your hole or take another hit off your crack pipe!

“GOOD LUCK.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

Only mother Katherine knows it!
sandeep sharma

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

i just know that no one in this World thinks about this planet to "Heal the World" as Michael said.When u go in Gods directions and spread his Voice u got allegation becoz Evil dosen't want that.

“GOOD LUCK.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

We don't know what reall hapenned.

“GOOD LUCK.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

* really *

“Kids ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Judged:

TruthPevails wrote:
1. Read or watch the interview again, ya dozy twat …The woman was AKSED a question …do you want me to post the question, idiot?
5:13 - "You said in an interview not long ago in the Associated Press or with the Associated Press, that there are a lot of lies about your son out there and misconceptions. If you could set some of them straight right now, what would you like to tell people?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Awwwwww, poor Kath0! So many people (according to you f'loons) think Wacko was innocent and love him, and yet she has to continuously deny Wacko being a child molester.

Why does she weigh the words of a (according to you f'loons) minority so much?
2. At least you got THIS one right…Michael Jackson was and is loved "all over the world" and many people, EVEN non-fans, believe in his innocence. You mean you don’t really know that? I know you are well aware…you just live in denial wherever it suits you regarding Michael Jackson.
(Rolls eyes)
Provide proof, Twoothpevails. I'm not so fond of f'loonish opinions.

“Kids ...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Judged:

cecille from japan wrote:
Only mother Katherine knows it!
Was she there in the bedroom with Wacko and a little boy?
corrie

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Judged:

I'm sorry Katherine but there is a strong possibility that he was a pedofile. Why else would he sleep with unrelated boys time and time again? especially after the big payoff 1993.
sazura jackson

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

Judged:

i hate u all...!!!
why u still called him Jacko?and u had know that he dislike with u'r call....
if u don't wanna people mocking u,so just don't make a mock to somebody...

Since: Jul 10

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

Judged:

sazura jackson wrote:
i hate u all...!!!
why u still called him Jacko?and u had know that he dislike with u'r call....
if u don't wanna people mocking u,so just don't make a mock to somebody...
Why should anybody care that the pedo disliked the name Jacko?

“GOOD LUCK.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

Judged:

lawl wrote:
<quoted text>
Was she there in the bedroom with Wacko and a little boy?
Is Michael was there?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

cecille from japan wrote:
<quoted text> Is Michael was there?
maybe ! no,just a joke.sorry for my naughtiness.
Disgusted

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

lawl wrote:
<quoted text>
5:13 - "You said in an interview not long ago in the Associated Press or with the Associated Press, that there are a lot of lies about your son out there and misconceptions. If you could set some of them straight right now, what would you like to tell people?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Awwwwww, poor Kath0! So many people (according to you f'loons) think Wacko was innocent and love him, and yet she has to continuously deny Wacko being a child molester.
Why does she weigh the words of a (according to you f'loons) minority so much?
<quoted text>
Provide proof, Twoothpevails. I'm not so fond of f'loonish opinions.
I'd like to know why she's stupid enough to keep bringing it up. She did see the payout checks he wrote to the families of little boys when he still lived at home. All anybody has to do is download the legal documents from the Santa Barbara County website and see for himself or herself. Michael was obsessed with little boys.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of286
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••