Brit in court fight over Michael Jackson lad

Apr 17, 2012 Full story: Daily Star 83

ABOVE: Martial arts master Matt Fiddes is heading to the US to demand the right to see 10-year-old Blanket.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“New year, more f'loon denial”

Since: Jul 10

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

#1 Apr 17, 2012
Heh, watch the money sucking leeches fight tooth and nail to avoid anyone else laying claim to those kids.

*laughter*
Robin

Warren, OH

#2 Apr 17, 2012
In California so-called sperm donors have no legal rights. They can try and ask the courts for a DNA sample from the kids but they will not be successful. They have no grounds whatsoever.
wendy

Miami, FL

#3 Apr 18, 2012
this guy is trying to get famous .if blanket was his child why didnt he come forward when jackson was alive.he better remember blanket has a doctor who knows his dna and jackson dna and the court has jackson medical records and they can prove that his kids is his so this guy needs to stop.
n b o

Mexico

#4 Apr 18, 2012
lpn i,,n

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5 Apr 19, 2012
wendy wrote:
this guy is trying to get famous .if blanket was his child why didnt he come forward when jackson was alive.he better remember blanket has a doctor who knows his dna and jackson dna and the court has jackson medical records and they can prove that his kids is his so this guy needs to stop.
You are right he is after a bit of publicity to boost his job opportunities.

Through pulling off this stunt, the fool has lost them.

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#6 Apr 19, 2012
Robin wrote:
In California so-called sperm donors have no legal rights. They can try and ask the courts for a DNA sample from the kids but they will not be successful. They have no grounds whatsoever.
Jeeze, where do f'loons get their information? Actually, do they 'get' information? Or do they make it all up as they go along?

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#7 Apr 19, 2012
wendy wrote:
Which doctor? Or witch doctor .... that sounds better when thinking about Mr Voodoo and his travelling circus.

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#8 Apr 19, 2012
I just read this article and I can't see what you f'loons are whining about now. Always a complaint, isn't there.

This part -

"The 32-year-old claims he gave Jacko a sperm donation in a London hotel just a year before the lad, whose real name is Prince Michael II, was born in 2002."

If that's true then it makes his claim perfectly valid as it negates the legal validity of any sperm donation. I hope he does pursue this case, and that Michael Jackson is finally exposed for the child buying liar that he was.

Go Matt!
Robin

Warren, OH

#9 Apr 19, 2012
This piece of shit had trouble knocking up his own wife, and none of his damn kids look like him. If you ask me, he ought to worry about THEIR paternity and not Blankets.

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#10 Apr 19, 2012
Robin wrote:
This piece of shit had trouble knocking up his own wife, and none of his damn kids look like him. If you ask me, he ought to worry about THEIR paternity and not Blankets.
Meanwhile you are clearly very confident about the paternity of the Jackson brood, mainly because they are the image of the clown they called daddy.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#11 Apr 19, 2012
Robin wrote:
Matt Fiddes claims to have been offered 500,000 for his sperm by MJ, but reckons he turned the money down and donated it for free.

The man is so transparent and shameless.

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#12 Apr 19, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Matt Fiddes claims to have been offered 500,000 for his sperm by MJ, but reckons he turned the money down and donated it for free.
Why is he shameless? If this is true, Wacko was the shameless one for offering him the money. This Matt bloke acted with decency in turning it down - probably because was moral enough to understand that babies aren't supposed to be bought and paid for like tacky gilt ornaments.

Wacko thought that everything could be bought, freedom and babies included. He was a disgusting and immoral charlatan.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#13 Apr 19, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know your sperm, don't you?
Robin

Warren, OH

#14 Apr 19, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, fibbers even went so far as to imply he jizzed in a cup in a hotel room & handed it to MJ *gags* but then by the next interview MJ stole his cup of manjuice.

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#15 Apr 19, 2012
http://www.surrogacy.com/legals/article/calaw...

Birth Certificates

"In all cases where a surrogate gives birth to a child for another couple or person, The California Office of Vital Records will only allow the intended parents' name(s) to go on the birth certificate if the certificate is accompanied by a Superior Court judgment naming the intended parent(s) as the legal parent(s) of the child. Without such a judgment, the surrogate's name (and if she is married, her husband's name) must go on the birth certificate. Because the birth certificate must be registered with the office of Vital Records within ten days of the birth, the judgment should be presented to the birth records department of the hospital at the time of birth. As a practical matter, the judgment should be obtained no later than twenty weeks into the pregnancy. The practical reason for this advice is that after twenty weeks Vital Records will require either a certificate of birth or fetal death, both of which require the parent's name(s)."

I wonder if MJ went via those legal channels when 'obtaining' little Blanket? If so, records will exist. I'll have a look here

http://www.cdph.ca.gov/certlic/birthdeathmar/...

and report back.....

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#16 Apr 19, 2012
Robin wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, fibbers even went so far as to imply he jizzed in a cup in a hotel room & handed it to MJ *gags* but then by the next interview MJ stole his cup of manjuice.
He is a twisted creep that claims Blanket looks like him. Every one can see that Blanket looks like MJ.

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#17 Apr 19, 2012
And let's not forget that Debbie Rowe claimed that she was artificially inseminated by an anonymous sperm donor before giving birth to Paris and that fat boy too.

Anyway, if it was done legally, records for that one will also exist. I'll check it out whilst foraging.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#18 Apr 19, 2012
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
http://www.surrogacy.com/legal s/article/calaw.html

Birth Certificates

"In all cases where a surrogate gives birth to a child for another couple or person, The California Office of Vital Records will only allow the intended parents' name(s) to go on the birth certificate if the certificate is accompanied by a Superior Court judgment naming the intended parent(s) as the legal parent(s) of the child. Without such a judgment, the surrogate's name (and if she is married, her husband's name) must go on the birth certificate. Because the birth certificate must be registered with the office of Vital Records within ten days of the birth, the judgment should be presented to the birth records department of the hospital at the time of birth. As a practical matter, the judgment should be obtained no later than twenty weeks into the pregnancy. The practical reason for this advice is that after twenty weeks Vital Records will require either a certificate of birth or fetal death, both of which require the parent's name(s)."

I wonder if MJ went via those legal channels when 'obtaining' little Blanket? If so, records will exist. I'll have a look here

http://www.cdph.ca.gov/certlic/birthdeathmar/...

and report back.....
Look where ever you like. You will find nothing and you know it.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#19 Apr 19, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a twisted creep that claims Blanket looks like him. Every one can see that Blanket looks like MJ.
Nonsense. Your delusions are palpable.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#21 Apr 19, 2012
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>Why is he shameless? If this is true, Wacko was the shameless one for offering him the money. This Matt bloke acted with decency in turning it down - probably because was moral enough to understand that babies aren't supposed to be bought and paid for like tacky gilt ornaments.

Wacko thought that everything could be bought, freedom and babies included. He was a disgusting and immoral charlatan.
Only true in Matts creepy dreams.
Poor MJ had trouble distinguishing between sharks and dolphins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting fact of the day 2 hr Jina Wild_ 11
I'm going to be with michael. 8 hr Len is Disgusted 46
suicidal floon 9 hr Pop Tart- 117
Check this out for the second time 9 hr Octopus 42
Brooke Shields reveals she denied Michael Jacks... 20 hr Sleepingboy 34
Did mj idolize elvis ? 23 hr CakeEater 13
Frank Sinatra's Estate Representatives Refused ... Thu Tootie 1

Michael Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE