Charlize Theron caught on cam having a Michael Jackson moment with son?

Apr 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Green Celebrity News Network

Actress Charlize Theron is trying her best to stay focused on the job of being gorgeous and a famous mother.

Comments
301 - 316 of 316 Comments Last updated May 5, 2012
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#302 Apr 27, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I nimble so don't be jealous.
You post, you shop, and you have to time to create new verbs too. Impressive!

“New year, more f'loon denial”

Since: Jul 10

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

#303 Apr 29, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Jina
I am doing some retail therapy at the moment with my friends. Fun fun.
Digging in the dumpsters behind K-Mart is NOT retail therapy.
Sheik Yerbouti

Houston, TX

#304 Apr 29, 2012
Goodvibrations, you belong to Allah.

We come for you.

Alhamdulillah-hillathee ah-yana ba'da ma ama tana wa ilayhi nushoor.
Allah-humma ah-yini ma kaanatil hayaatu khairall-lee wa tawaff-fani i-dha kaanatil wa faato khai-rall-lee.
Alhamdulillah-hillathee ah-yana ba'da ma ama tana wa ilayhi nushoor.

“Ars longa, vita brevis”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#305 Apr 29, 2012
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
You post, you shop, and you have to time to create new verbs too. Impressive!
You post, you shop, and you have to time to correct too. Impressive!

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#306 Apr 30, 2012
InDaHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Digging in the dumpsters behind K-Mart is NOT retail therapy.
You can score some gems in those dumpsters. May be a stash of loot dumped from a robbery chase:)

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#307 Apr 30, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Goodvibrations, you belong to Allah.
We come for you.
Alhamdulillah-hillathee ah-yana ba'da ma ama tana wa ilayhi nushoor.
Allah-humma ah-yini ma kaanatil hayaatu khairall-lee wa tawaff-fani i-dha kaanatil wa faato khai-rall-lee.
Alhamdulillah-hillathee ah-yana ba'da ma ama tana wa ilayhi nushoor.
Allah only likes males.:-(

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#308 May 3, 2012
gravityMANipulation wrote:
<quoted text>
You post, you shop, and you have to time to correct too. Impressive!
It takes little time to see idiocy.

You know what, over the past 6 days I've seen Gaudi's cathedral, visited the NouCamp Stadium, been on a boat trip on the Mediterranean, mountain biked in Catalonia (which nearly bloody killed me), visited the old university at Tortosa, and been fishing on the River Ebre. Meanwhile, you have been sitting here posting things that look like this

http://chowderheadbazoo.typepad.com/photos/un...

So I'm wondering - do you think you should consider getting a life? Seriously now - do you? Hmmmmmm......

“Ars longa, vita brevis”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#309 May 3, 2012
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes little time to see idiocy.
You know what, over the past 6 days I've seen Gaudi's cathedral, visited the NouCamp Stadium, been on a boat trip on the Mediterranean, mountain biked in Catalonia (which nearly bloody killed me), visited the old university at Tortosa, and been fishing on the River Ebre. Meanwhile, you have been sitting here posting things that look like this
http://chowderheadbazoo.typepad.com/photos/un...
So I'm wondering - do you think you should consider getting a life? Seriously now - do you? Hmmmmmm......
have a gooh Holliday

Romania is in Europe...so, i have many friends here:))i like Barcelona, too

“Ars longa, vita brevis”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#310 May 3, 2012
good holliday..sorry

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#311 May 4, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooh! I obviously hit a nerve with the biggest and fattest troll on Topix. Apps tie no one down. Lol.
I made fun of you, and you missed it. You make it too easy to laugh at you.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#312 May 5, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I made fun of you, and you missed it. You make it too easy to laugh at you.
That's because you are a downy.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#313 May 5, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you are a downy.
And you are..........a F'loon!

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#314 May 5, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are..........a F'loon!
Better a F'loon any day. Michael Jackson is loved always.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#317 May 5, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are..........a F'loon!
Yes and I am very proud of it too. By the way Pepsi is going to have Michael Jackson promote their product. It's obvious they don't believe he was a pedophile. Ha hahahahahahahah
LuvMJ

White Lake, MI

#321 May 5, 2012
Anything else haters say is just blah blah blah and hate cuz they are upset they didn't get the verdict they wanted, LOL

Keep talking MJ though cuz you keep him alive (good or bad) you are keeping him alive, not to mention you are obsessed by him (and that's another good thing), hee hee

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#322 May 5, 2012
LuvMJ wrote:
Anything else haters say is just blah blah blah and hate cuz they are upset they didn't get the verdict they wanted, LOL
Keep talking MJ though cuz you keep him alive (good or bad) you are keeping him alive, not to mention you are obsessed by him (and that's another good thing), hee hee
It bothers me a man with celebrity and a good lawyer got the verdict he wanted in order to get himself out of a situation he created. The evidence still proves he was a pedophile.

Where you are concerned, we just want you to shut up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 1 hr gannlepoon 12,755
Michael Jackson Hit With New Abuse ClaimBy Dian... 1 hr gannlepoon 347
Is Michael Jackson Really A Child Molester? 2 hr Rickey Bobby 158
Alone And Forsaken: Michael Jackson's Dead Bir... 4 hr hiro _ 50
Joe Jackson is a no longer a part of the family... 8 hr goodvibrations 12
Whose the most likable long time poster on topix? 9 hr smilemjj 44
Which MJ topix member makes you smile the most? 9 hr smilemjj 5
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Michael Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••