Charlize Theron caught on cam having a Michael Jackson moment with son?

Apr 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Green Celebrity News Network

Actress Charlize Theron is trying her best to stay focused on the job of being gorgeous and a famous mother.

Comments
1 - 20 of 316 Comments Last updated May 5, 2012
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
smilemj

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Stupid article.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Good for the press. They've been much too soft on Michael.
Jermaine

Vermilion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

smilemj wrote:
Stupid article.

I agree. Hey Sweetie, tell me how your weekend was.
smilemj

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Len is Disgusted wrote:
Good for the press. They've been much too soft on Michael.
They crucified Michael.
smilemj

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jermaine wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Hey Sweetie, tell me how your weekend was.
Hi, it was good. I went out saturday and yesterday slept most of the day! How about yours?
Jermaine

Vermilion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, it was good. I went out saturday and yesterday slept most of the day! How about yours?

It was fun. It was good to get out a bit and talk with people. There is some great places in this city.
Jermaine

Vermilion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
They crucified Michael.

Crucified is the right word for it.I believe they are responsible for his depression and anxiety issues. They treated him like he wasn't a human being.
smilemj

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jermaine wrote:
<quoted text>
It was fun. It was good to get out a bit and talk with people. There is some great places in this city.
It sounds great. Hope you'll have a good week too.
smilemj

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Jermaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Crucified is the right word for it.I believe they are responsible for his depression and anxiety issues. They treated him like he wasn't a human being.
They've a lot to feel guilty about, and that goes also for the people who believed their lies and bought the stupid tabloids.
Jermaine

Vermilion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds great. Hope you'll have a good week too.

Thanks sweetie. I hope you do too.
Jermaine

Vermilion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
They've a lot to feel guilty about, and that goes also for the people who believed their lies and bought the stupid tabloids.

Yeah, that's right. I can't believe that people believe that junk or waste their money on it.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 1, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Jermaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's right. I can't believe that people believe that junk or waste their money on it.
Most of the bad stuff on MJ come from his own actions and words.

Also from documents from the two high profile cases, Jermaine.

MJ admitted to sleeping with boys and hung out with them for yrs.

They found other male dna on bedsheets and soiled boys briefs.

Mesereau did not allow it into evidence because it wasn't Gavin's.

Yet, these things were taken in the raid on Neverland, not used.

'Haters' are not just getting information from tabloids, you know.

Jacko seemed as guilty as sin to me. There is no doubt about it.

You just rather ignore the truth because you happen to like MJ.

The entertainer and the real person were two different issues.

Michael Jackson's personal life was a mess. He was insane, really.
Jermaine

Vermilion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

octopus brain wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the bad stuff on MJ come from his own actions and words.
Also from documents from the two high profile cases, Jermaine.
MJ admitted to sleeping with boys and hung out with them for yrs.
They found other male dna on bedsheets and soiled boys briefs.
Mesereau did not allow it into evidence because it wasn't Gavin's.
Yet, these things were taken in the raid on Neverland, not used.
'Haters' are not just getting information from tabloids, you know.
Jacko seemed as guilty as sin to me. There is no doubt about it.
You just rather ignore the truth because you happen to like MJ.
The entertainer and the real person were two different issues.
Michael Jackson's personal life was a mess. He was insane, really.

The media took everything MJ said or did and twisted it. All they were out for was to make a profit. He was not guilty of anything. Honestly, Michael never hurt any child. I am not ignoring anything. I know the truth and loving MJ has nothin to do with it. I surely know what he was like and trust me he was nothin like you describe. He was a totally different person on stage...like night and day. Michael was not a mess and he was not insane. Honestly!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Jermaine wrote:
<quoted text>
The media took everything MJ said or did and twisted it. All they were out for was to make a profit. He was not guilty of anything. Honestly, Michael never hurt any child. I am not ignoring anything. I know the truth and loving MJ has nothin to do with it. I surely know what he was like and trust me he was nothin like you describe. He was a totally different person on stage...like night and day. Michael was not a mess and he was not insane. Honestly!
You can't blame the media for all of Michael's problems, Jermaine.

MJ never complained about the ridiculous positive stories though.

Look at MJ towards the end. The man was a mess.

It's just easier to blame others for it but it was all MJ's doing.

Anyone can control their own destiny and MJ was too far gone...

It was his drug use that finally killed him.

His behavior in his last 20 years was that of a crazy person.

You would rather look the other way like his own family did.
Jermaine

Vermilion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

octopus brain wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't blame the media for all of Michael's problems, Jermaine.
MJ never complained about the ridiculous positive stories though.
Look at MJ towards the end. The man was a mess.
It's just easier to blame others for it but it was all MJ's doing.
Anyone can control their own destiny and MJ was too far gone...
It was his drug use that finally killed him.
His behavior in his last 20 years was that of a crazy person.
You would rather look the other way like his own family did.

Not true Octo. I didn't look the other way. I knew he had a problem. Your not bein fair. People can only do so much..a person has to want to ..it's a disease..MJ could be very stubborn. He didn't deserve to die.It was Murray who killed Michael. I don't know why you say he was crazy..he wasn't..he had a good life. He was a good father. He so much wanted to be a different father than the one he had..who caused him so much pain. You don't see him the way he really was.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Jermaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true Octo. I didn't look the other way. I knew he had a problem. Your not bein fair. People can only do so much..a person has to want to ..it's a disease..MJ could be very stubborn. He didn't deserve to die.It was Murray who killed Michael. I don't know why you say he was crazy..he wasn't..he had a good life. He was a good father. He so much wanted to be a different father than the one he had..who caused him so much pain. You don't see him the way he really was.
What a steaming pile.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Jermaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true Octo. I didn't look the other way. I knew he had a problem. Your not bein fair. People can only do so much..a person has to want to ..it's a disease..MJ could be very stubborn. He didn't deserve to die.It was Murray who killed Michael. I don't know why you say he was crazy..he wasn't..he had a good life. He was a good father. He so much wanted to be a different father than the one he had..who caused him so much pain. You don't see him the way he really was.
I think that you're giving more blame on Murray than on Michael.

MJ could've died at any point before even meeting Conrad Murray.

You want to only see the positive.

Obviously, there was something wrong with MJ in his last years.

How is it that some celebrities stay out of the tabloid spotlight?

George Forman for example.

He is a boxing legend and markets his name and likeness w/grills.

A very popular product that is making him tens of millions yearly.

I'm not going to argue if MJ was a good father or not.

He bought those children and refused to allow Debbie Rowe to visit.

MJ wanted the media to write about him or he would've stayed away.

Perhaps, you only want to focus on the good instead of the bad.

Prince is never in the tabloid media either, Jermaine.

He makes new music and does concerts, then he goes home privately.

MJ demanded attention whether it was good or bad, then complained.

Anyway, Michael's behavior was very strange and it was on camera.
Jermaine

Vermilion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 2, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

octopus brain wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that you're giving more blame on Murray than on Michael.
MJ could've died at any point before even meeting Conrad Murray.
You want to only see the positive.
Obviously, there was something wrong with MJ in his last years.
How is it that some celebrities stay out of the tabloid spotlight?
George Forman for example.
He is a boxing legend and markets his name and likeness w/grills.
A very popular product that is making him tens of millions yearly.
I'm not going to argue if MJ was a good father or not.
He bought those children and refused to allow Debbie Rowe to visit.
MJ wanted the media to write about him or he would've stayed away.
Perhaps, you only want to focus on the good instead of the bad.
Prince is never in the tabloid media either, Jermaine.
He makes new music and does concerts, then he goes home privately.
MJ demanded attention whether it was good or bad, then complained.
Anyway, Michael's behavior was very strange and it was on camera.

Price and George Foreman are not international celebrity's in the way Michael was. They can't even compare. The media doesn't hound them. People all over the world do not recognize them the the same as MJ.There would be little interest in reading about them.No comparison at all. Do you even realise how hard it was for Michael to have a private life? There was nothin strange about his behavior either.And yes Murray is responsible for Michael's death. He is an incompatant doctor who gave him a lethal dose of propofol and walked outta that room. He was the doctor. He was totally responsible.
Jermaine

Vermilion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 2, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

BillyDaKid09 wrote:
<quoted text>What a steaming pile.

No Billy..it is the total truth.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 2, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Jermaine wrote:
<quoted text>
No Billy..it is the total truth.
Like I said before, only in your f'loon mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••