White House Party Crashers to Tell Their Story on TV

Full story: WJW Fox 8 Cleveland

This photo released by the White House Nov. 27, 2009, shows President Barack Obama greeting Michaele and Tareq Salahi, right, at a State Dinner hosted by Obama for Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh at the White House in Washington Tuesday, Nov.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 29 of29
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
zane salazar

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

Thank GOD that nothing happened to the Prime Minister or his wife.

Heads of State had best think twice before accepting an "invitation" over the next three years until we can once again put a premium on dignity and common sense in the White House.

As usual this White House says they have ZERO personal responsibility for this incident. They continue to sound like a bunch of tweens who never "man up" to take "personal responsibility for their actions".
grace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

JRR wrote:
I noticed that too but they are all from around 2005 and the one that gets me is the one of her and her husband inside at the dept of defense
That one caught my eye too. Who are these people?

“Jolly Good!”

Since: Nov 09

Brecksville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

JRR wrote:
Here is another case of Are we told the truth or is the president not revealing he knew these people.......look at this link
http://www.polocontacts.com/photo/americas-po...
We're never told the truth by the media where Obama is concerned. Funny, how Obama can issue a statement immediately about a cop *acting stupidly* in New Haven, but silent on this?

Biden looks like he is about to pop his botox in the picture he had taken with her.

“Jolly Good!”

Brecksville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

zane salazar wrote:
Thank GOD that nothing happened to the Prime Minister or his wife.
Heads of State had best think twice before accepting an "invitation" over the next three years until we can once again put a premium on dignity and common sense in the White House.
As usual this White House says they have ZERO personal responsibility for this incident. They continue to sound like a bunch of tweens who never "man up" to take "personal responsibility for their actions".
Since Obama and friends have repeated continuously that everything is Bush's fault, I will repeat continuously...."can you imagine what would have been said if this had happened under Bush's presidency"? OHB & Co. are just a bunch of frat wannabe or ever drove the *cool* cars. guys that never made it into the *cool* fraternities
zane salazar

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

NehaRain wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Obama and friends have repeated continuously that everything is Bush's fault, I will repeat continuously...."can you imagine what would have been said if this had happened under Bush's presidency"? OHB & Co. are just a bunch of frat wannabe or ever drove the *cool* cars. guys that never made it into the *cool* fraternities
Obermann etc are all the proof needed to server ties with the Leftist Cabal and become Independents in thought and actions. The unintended consequence of robbing proud American Democrats of the last ounce of our dignity is for us to either whimper in silence or "man up" and abandon this joke of a White House to hate mongers like Obermann.

“Jolly Good!”

Brecksville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

NehaRain wrote:
<quoted text>
******who never drove the cool cars.
think

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

OK, the couple are FAMEWHORES.
They will take advantage of any situation to get their picture taken with a celebrity or politician.
They are trying out for another sucky reality show.
They DO NOT know any famous people they are pictured with.
You antiObama people will grasp blindly at anything.
SUCK IT UP and get behind your president.
JRR

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

I am not an antiObama, I though did not vote on him BUT,,,I do stand behind him and I hope that things change under him... What I am saying is HE is in the picture with him. She is also with Bill Clinton and others also if you keep looking at the pictures you will notice that The husband is not only in the picture with Prince Charles, He is also laughing and shaking his hand..... All I am saying is SOMEONE let them in to the party. and why is it hard to believe that maybe it was Mr Obama
Telmark

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2009

think wrote:
You antiObama people will grasp blindly at anything.
We now know that at least one of Obama's aids were involved with this letting this couple in.
think wrote:
OK, the couple are FAMEWHORES.
We also know just who the "FAMEWHORES" are in this administration...
think wrote:
SUCK IT UP and get behind your president.
Are you having fun "sucking it up while you're behind your president"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 29 of29
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Matt Lauer Discussions

Search the Matt Lauer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Will Josh Elliot Replace Matt Lauer on 'Today'? Apr 7 Francis 1
such an affront (Jun '08) Jan '14 Lisandra 3
Golden Globes 2014:Today host Savannah Guthrie ... Jan '14 Francis 1
NBC Decries Megyn Kelly Saying Santa is White; ... Dec '13 Fat Albert Christmas 7
Audra McDonald & More Set for NBC's Christmas i... Dec '13 Audra McDonald 1
Brett Eldredge is ready for the 'Macy's Thanksg... Dec '13 Michelle 2
TODAY show producers and crew turn on Matt Lauer (Aug '12) Nov '13 Ben Koethcki 10
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••