Kennedy speaks on "Being Catholic Now"

Catholicism has long been a cornerstone of Kerry Kennedy's life. Kennedy, daughter of the late senator and U.S. Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy, came from a devoutly Catholic family, where she was the seventh of 11 children. Full Story
Ashamed in CT

Gilbertsville, PA

#1 Mar 26, 2009
Kerry Kennedy at SHU? What has happened to the university's Catholic values? She is an adulterer--divorced from Andrew Cuomo, the Attorney General of New York. At SHU Catholic velues have taken a back seat to expediency in recent years. About 2 years ago, SHU named its business school after GE's former CEO Jack Welch, another admitted adulterer. SHU should consider changing its name and its Catholic identity. Right now, they're simply an example of hyprocisy.
The Pope Sucks

United States

#2 Mar 26, 2009
Ashamed in CT wrote:
Kerry Kennedy at SHU? What has happened to the university's Catholic values? She is an adulterer--divorced from Andrew Cuomo, the Attorney General of New York. At SHU Catholic velues have taken a back seat to expediency in recent years. About 2 years ago, SHU named its business school after GE's former CEO Jack Welch, another admitted adulterer. SHU should consider changing its name and its Catholic identity. Right now, they're simply an example of hyprocisy.
Go f*ck yourself you religious phoney. How about priests molesting children...you seem to be pretty quiet about that. Why don't you worry about your own marriage you moron and mind your own business!
mikey860

Nashville, TN

#3 Jan 5, 2012
I got all the church history from the history channel.I have read the church history.I can say one thing about being a Catholic.That Church has not one scripture to stand on or has anything to do with True Christanity.That Church should be burn't to the ground with the Pope with it.How any Human the make's a claim to being human can't read there history and stay there is wanting with all there heart to go to hell.
BPT

Newington, CT

#4 Jan 6, 2012
since when are the kennedys a good example of catholics?

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 6, 2012
BPT wrote:
since when are the kennedys a good example of catholics?
Since they became rock-solid members of the wealthy liberal elite.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6 Jan 6, 2012
Ashamed in CT wrote:
Kerry Kennedy at SHU? What has happened to the university's Catholic values? She is an adulterer--divorced from Andrew Cuomo, the Attorney General of New York. At SHU Catholic velues have taken a back seat to expediency in recent years. About 2 years ago, SHU named its business school after GE's former CEO Jack Welch, another admitted adulterer. SHU should consider changing its name and its Catholic identity. Right now, they're simply an example of hyprocisy.
How can you judge Kennedy and not your own child-molesting cult? Well, maybe you don't think raping children is wrong.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7 Jan 6, 2012
mikey860 wrote:
I got all the church history from the history channel.I have read the church history.I can say one thing about being a Catholic.That Church has not one scripture to stand on or has anything to do with True Christanity.That Church should be burn't to the ground with the Pope with it.How any Human the make's a claim to being human can't read there history and stay there is wanting with all there heart to go to hell.
The RCC considers the History Channel to be anti-Catholic, all because it exposes the TRUTH about that religion. Wanna see something incredibly wrong and ridiculous? Google the Cadaver Synod. You'll see how really nuts the RCC is!

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8 Jan 6, 2012
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since they became rock-solid members of the wealthy liberal elite.
The RCC loves the Kennedy's - it couldn't be their large monetary contributions, could it? They conveniently ignore the fact that Joe Kennedy made his money by illegal bootlegging - naturally, the RCC rewards people like that, and Pope John Paul for covering up the abuse of children - making or made him a Saint, right? I don't know how Catholics can justify this stuff!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Sheen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Through the Ages: Gay on TV (Nov '13) Nov '13 Fa-Foxy 12
NEW ON DVD: The making of the president (Feb '09) Jul '13 Tenderness990 8
Martin Sheen to play part in NM drama youth camp (Jun '13) Jun '13 free ANAT KAMM 1
Exclusive Video: Apocalypse Now Blu-ray Special... (Sep '10) May '13 Colonel Kurtz 2
Sheen's sitcom poised for 90-episode pickup (Aug '12) Aug '12 Ann 1
'Anger Management': Charlie Sheen sitcom poised... (Jul '12) Jul '12 FRANK 1
Martin Sheen blasts immigration bashing and rac... (May '12) Jun '12 SIR LANCELOT 75
More from around the web