Even Family Research Council Concedes GOP Softening Anti-Marriage Equality Stance

Jun 28, 2012 Full story: EDGE

The Family Research Council , a conservative Christian group bent on outlawing marriage equality across the country, has grudgingly acknowledged that the group and its allies are slowly but steadily losing ground in the Republican Party.

Full Story
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#1 Jun 29, 2012
The 'religious' right was responsible for the loss to clinton in the 90's. Most normal Americans do not want fundietards and talibangelists dictating government policies.
imaginaryfriend

Garden City, MI

#2 Jun 29, 2012
Absolutely correct, Sheik!
A little thing like the first amendment should keep their religious nonsense OUT of our government. No to teatheology!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laura Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When first lady looks fashionable, who pays? Jun '14 fedupwiththemess 2
First Ladies' Frugal Fashion Do's And Don'ts Jun '14 fedupwiththemess 1
Miss Beazley, Former White House Dog, Passes Away May '14 Beady bums dogs 5
Veiling a symbol of respect in Islam May '14 fedupwiththemess 1
On China trip, as in other matters, Michelle Ob... (Mar '14) Mar '14 McGold 7
Michelle beats Barack - but not Bush ladies - i... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Sasquatch 24
George W. Bush Library Given 'Climate Hero Award' (Sep '13) Sep '13 Adrian Godsafe MSc 3

Laura Bush People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE