La Toya Jackson: "Yep, Jermaine and Whitney Had An Affair"

Mar 6, 2012 Full story: Externals 7

Sold out by the sis! Well, well, wellIt looks like snoopsters with The Sun were on to something when they spilled the beans on the salacious scoop romantically linking late singer Whitney Houston to Jermaine Jackson.

Full Story
Janette

Hinsdale, IL

#1 Mar 6, 2012
When did this go on? 1995? Latoya has been on TV
alot. I missed her on The View.
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#2 Mar 7, 2012
OK, so what. He ended up with a white woman. Whitney wasn't white enough for Jermaine.
Janette

Hinsdale, IL

#3 Mar 7, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
OK, so what. He ended up with a white woman. Whitney wasn't white enough for Jermaine.
Hi fedupwiththemess How are you?
The last time I saw Jermaine on anything was when Oprah interviewed
Katherine Jackson and I think at one point in the interview they went to Jermaine's house. She said who people were but I really didnt pay any attention to who was who as far as wives. Also on the Jackson's 30th Anniversary Special If i am not mistaken Randy at one point was referring to Jermaine cheating with Randy's woman ( i do not know if he was married to her) and Michael went over by him to shut him up.
That is what I heard/read. Whether it was true? I do not know
Janette

Hinsdale, IL

#4 Mar 7, 2012
Also why Randy was in the Jackson special is beyond me.
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#5 Mar 7, 2012
Janette wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi fedupwiththemess How are you?
The last time I saw Jermaine on anything was when Oprah interviewed
Katherine Jackson and I think at one point in the interview they went to Jermaine's house. She said who people were but I really didnt pay any attention to who was who as far as wives. Also on the Jackson's 30th Anniversary Special If i am not mistaken Randy at one point was referring to Jermaine cheating with Randy's woman ( i do not know if he was married to her) and Michael went over by him to shut him up.
That is what I heard/read. Whether it was true? I do not know
I don't know. I am not sure, but if that is true that is just wrong to mess with your brothers wife.
Janette

Hinsdale, IL

#6 Mar 7, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know. I am not sure, but if that is true that is just wrong to mess with your brothers wife.
I hear ya on that one! about messing with anothers wife.
I saw where it youtube
it is the jacksons 30th and they are singing ABC and Randy yells out
( I do not want to put it here) It is 3 letters and Michael gives him a dirty look and slaps his arm. In other words shut up Randy!
Plus it was in front of millions of people . It was on TV awhile back
Have a nice day fedupwiththemess
See you around here okay?
Janette

Hinsdale, IL

#7 Mar 7, 2012
my last post second line should say--
I saw it on you tube--

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

La Toya Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackson family auction has La Toya's sex toys, ... Sep '14 CandyC 9
La Toya Jackson shock interview on The Talk, Je... (May '13) Aug '14 elijahovah 31
Latoya Jackson and Jeffrey phillips Jul '14 Sandy 1
La Toya will take her wedding to the big time (Jun '14) Jun '14 Stormageddon 115
La Toya Jackson Asks Fans to Celebrate Michael'... Jun '14 goodvibrations 3
La Toya Jackson On How Michael Jackson Inspired... (Jun '14) Jun '14 An NFL Fan 15
La Toya Jackson reveals surprise engagement to ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Stormageddon 3
More from around the web