My parents are definition of true love: Kelly Osbourne

Jul 5, 2011 Full story: Newkerala.com

London, July 5 : Singer Kelly Osbourne thinks her parents Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne are the "definition of true love". On her parents 30th anniversary, Kelly posted on Twitter: "Happy anniversary mum and dad! you are the definition of true love! @MrsSOsbourne @OfficialOzzy. 30 years of true love!" Femalefirst.co.uk reports that Ozzy has been married ...

Full Story
AZDarkblade

Tucson, AZ

#1 Jul 5, 2011
Ya right. I'm sure to a myopic visioned young woman like Kelly looking with total blindness at her parents their relationship would define true love. I would hardly say a life full of infidelity, booze, drugs, and other lack of commitment and immaturity on both their parts defines anything of the sort. It does, however, define the ultimate codependant, using relationship.

Lets hope their kids find a healthier form of love then they did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kelly Osbourne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dancing queen Taylor Swift busts a move as she ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Taylor Swift 1
Kelly's Purple Hair (Jan '14) Jan '14 Hairsual 1
AMA worse dressed: Kelly Osbourne leads the sta... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Ariana grande 2
Kelly Osbourne to Host Phineas and Ferb Musical... (May '13) Aug '13 Paki 2
Stars turn out for the launch of LA Topshop fla... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Rb RECORDS 1
Kelly Osbourne engaged? (Jan '13) Jan '13 Faloola Chong 1
Miley Cyrus is Not Your Usual Disney Disaster, ... (Mar '12) Mar '12 kimmy 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Kelly Osbourne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••