'Dawson's Creek' reunion: Katie Holmes and Michelle Williams are in

Nov 28, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

November 28, 2011 -- Will there be a 'Dawson's Creek' reunion? Both Katie Holmes and Michelle Williams have said they would be more than willingly to get together with James Van Der Beek and Joshua Jackson to reunite, Joey, Dawson, Pacey, and Jen.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 13, 2011
Jess Fieseher

Dover, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Dear James Van Der Beek , my name is Jessica Fieseher I wanted to be your friend figure out reachely my age is 20 year old but my Dad Name is James Fieseher has email adresses is DadHiker@comcast.net will send you a picture of what look like who iam their is a Tanning place near sub way purple sign it is say it Planetfitness in Dover you should visiting Dover anytime but ask your Mom and Dad gets some tickets on the airplane lines or to take a bus smaillar height as me iam short side height your age will be 21 year old started all over again your age yup

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Please don't bring back that awful show!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Katie Holmes Discussions

Search the Katie Holmes Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamie Foxx seeing Katie Holmes? Feb '14 Michelle Bird 1
Tom Cruise Finally NAKED: Hard Cock Exposed! (Sep '12) Oct '13 yeahbabe 2
Katie Holmes devastated after being turned down... (Nov '07) Sep '13 Jane Says 2
Katie Holmes nude ! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Corie 1
Did Katie make secret calls to Nicole before di... (Jul '12) Aug '12 Hel lo hello 3
Report: Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes divorcing (Jun '12) Aug '12 wedn 29
Katie Holmes Headed For Broadway (Jul '12) Jul '12 short truss micro bus 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••