Is 'Something Borrowed' One of the Worst Movies of 2011?

May 8, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Associated Content

Ginnifer Goodwin stars in "Something Borrowed" as Rachel a mousy gal who has long been bossed around by her best friend from childhood Darcy .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Kay

Anoka, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Yes. :)
Judy zavitz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Who ever thinks this movie is bad must be nuts or it's just hitting to close to home. This is the real deal always giving it up for someone who has no passion and thinks they deserve everything I watch this a lot since I've been screwed over just like rachael but from every single aspect of my life this movie gives me hope that good karma can win out over the soulless dweebs that exist in every 2 out of 3 people you know....this was brilliant show and a credit to all characters that played them perfectly you want to see a real life thing of getting screwed from 50 surgeries to having your business stood out from under you and getting kicked while your down my life is 4 lifetime movies and one big screen film....life has only the good wonders to hang on to that you make for yourself and your loved ones....this film was great...you don't feel bad for any character when it's all said and done that's how I feel never give up

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kate Hudson Discussions

Search the Kate Hudson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Owen Wilson's drug hell (Aug '07) Jan '14 Tasha 3
Kate Hudson takes on action thriller 'Everly' (Feb '12) Feb '12 matthew zip 75754 1
You'll want to keep Something Borrowed (Dec '11) Dec '11 matthew zip 75754 1
Kate Hudson nude ! (Apr '11) Jun '11 Kate Hudson 2
Review: What's worse than an unromantic romance... (May '11) May '11 Acting White 3
Movie Review | Something Borrowed: Attraction c... (May '11) May '11 Where are Gene and Roger 1
Aniston Comforts Hudson (Aug '06) Feb '11 Naked J 105
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••