Movie Review: Dan in Real Life

Jun 24, 2010 Full story: Associated Content

For a mainly comedic actor Steve Carell has a lot more range than is apparent on the surface.

Full Story
Mik-Sakura

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#1 Jun 26, 2010
For you, Steve:
Because it is more than just an actor, because his way of expressing "love" makes it through their shy glances, because his silence is more loving than a thousand poems said by Shakespeare himself, for that and much more is that Steve Carrell me continuous full of inspiration. Excellent actor and comedian, as many highlights, but I see another side to it. If this message would read Steve Carrell, who does not believe that I am a fans who want their autograph on a photo because it's his personality that autograph my heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Juliette Binoche Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Juliette Binoche nude (Mar '11) Mar '11 Dee 1
The sequel is as sweet as 'Chocolat' (May '08) May '08 SavannahCat 1
Oscar-Winning Director Anthony Minghella Dead (Mar '08) Mar '08 Bob 1
Oscar-winning director Anthony Minghella dies (Mar '08) Mar '08 FRAN 1
Chocolate dreams ...... (Feb '08) Feb '08 Tony K 1
Did posing for Playboy help Binoche get the Lan... (Jan '08) Jan '08 Pollyvousfrancais 1
Entertainment- Movie Review: 'Dan in Real Life' (Oct '07) Nov '07 WWWTHEBOGARTEMGCOM 2

Juliette Binoche People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE