Steve Perry Prepping 50 Songs For Upcoming Album

Feb 25, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BlabberMouth.net

According to The Pulse Of Radio , former JOURNEY frontman Steve Perry says he's written about 50 songs which are in the running for his upcoming solo album.

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Dec 14, 2012
Vanessa

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2011

I would love to see new music from Steve. His voice always moves me to chills. Bring it on!!!
Lynn B

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Judged:

I'm already in line. Where do we get a copy? That voice I just can't put in to words what that voice does to set my soul and mind with peace and let me know that Steve knows we still love him and need him, God blessed his voice for us and it brings peace to anyone who listens to it. Maybe that would be the answer to world peace. Steve could sing everywhere in the world at the same time could you beleave it PEASE ON EARTH and EVERYONE SHOULD LOVE EACH OTHER.
lOVE YOU
Lynn Belcher
I would love to see you meet you or even speak to you on the phone please.
May God and Mother Mary Keep Blessing you and one last thing you will find true love soon in another state. Don't give up better late than never.
I love you more than you could ever know. I hope you get this.

Vocals07

Carpentersville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2011

He should definitely come out with a KILLER album knock everyone off their feet. Maybe do a big tour and a quality DVD before he even thinks about retiring.
Cecilio Thomas

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Yes definitely, he should come up with a new album to silence some few envious mouths...
Mike Scott

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2011

Judged:

If this does happen, I will be extremely happy, not just for us as lucky fans of his, but because he waited and did it on his own terms. For Perry, it's always been about the music.
Gupper83

Sherwood Park, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

On my bucket list to see Steve Perry sing! Love him, his Voice, so yummy!
WaitingX

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

Sooo when is this new album gonna come out? During the Rapture?
sister golden hair

White Bluff, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

I Love Steve Perry He's A Beautiful Soul I Hope To Meet Him Too He's always in my heart XOXO FOREVER
GOLDEN HAIR
lisa pistoia

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

My forevernt hope is that steve perry (the voice) truly has 50 new songs and he will release them on a new album shortly. As a fellow aquarian I have such a spiritual connecton every time he sings, It feels that he is sing just for me. I must listen to him every night before I sleep. o one will ever ne able to copy his god givn gift of THAT ELOQUENT SENSUAL VOICE. wAITING PATIENTLY FOR HIS RELEASE. Your favorit admirer etcccc. Lisa Pistoia (BABYBLUES)
Angie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Nov 4th you guys should check out a great Journey tribute band!

Here is the info:

"An Evening with: Journey Tribute with Voyage feat Hugo" http://canalroom.com/event_detail.php...
deb

Penn Yan, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Judged:

i agree 100% that steve should do at least one more album. i miss him terribly, yes that voice moves me like no other as Lynn B. said. i was devastated when he had to leave the band especially after "when you love a woman" came out. nothing compares to that!!!!!!!!
april

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

yes his voice just makes me melt hits in my heart and soul it was a great lost when he quit but got to respect his choice, it would be great to meet him someday it would be a honor,and one great thing to do in life, life to short not too

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Journey Discussions

Search the Journey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Neal Schon Reveals Where His Relationship With ... 4 hr nica 1
Steve Perry on Journey's Arnel Pineda: 'He's Th... Jun '14 Carolyn Crocker 1
Jeremey Hunsicker Different Guy Same Ol Sound (Jul '08) Jun '14 Bill Donivan 4
AWOLNATION Says Next Album Will Feature Collabo... (Dec '13) Jan '14 Purplerose67 Anna NJ 2
Residents irritated by Journey guitarist's SF w... (Dec '13) Dec '13 fammy 1
Journey drummer urges fans to not stop believin... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Murray Joke 2
PBS doc looks at Journey's lead singer search (Aug '13) Aug '13 Lynnbelcher 4
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••