The CW's 'Vampire Diaries' might play on a popular bloodsucking theme, but its plot has fangs.

Sep 10, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Express

THANKS TO STEPHANIE MEYER , vampires are pretty hot right now. The CW's new drama " The Vampire Diaries " capitalizes on that; it's a cross between "Party of Five" and "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" - except that the only slaying going on in the series pilot is of innocent humans.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
JoFraz

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

Love this show. So great. Great acting, great plots and stories. I really in interested in what is going to happen with the witch girl and her powers, and especially if Elena and Catherine will in some way "connect"...

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

Yeah this show started out kinda lame, slow....tried to be too much like twilight if you ask me...but with last nights episode it has really started to kick it up a notch, this show has the potential to be better than Buffy...
Jammer Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2009

I think it's lame. It will never surpass Buffy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Joss Whedon Discussions

Search the Joss Whedon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Joss Whedon Talks 'Avengers 2' Shoot in Seoul Mar 28 skater boy 1
'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' is most buzze... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Old Sam 1
Joss Whedon & co. have an offbeat way of taking... (Jun '13) Jun '13 reebie 4
Which Actress Is Whedon Modeling the Scarlet Wi... (May '13) May '13 sophie 1
Dissertation on Joss Whedon and his leading lad... (Feb '13) Feb '13 laurajp90 1
Whedonverse Party (Mar '09) Jan '13 Greta 2
Joss Whedon: Mitt Romney Right for a Zombie Apo... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Happy Three 6
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••