McCain Calls For American-Led Air Strikes Against Syria

Senator John McCain , a leader among Senate Republicans on military matters, called on Monday for the United States to lead air strikes against Syria's armed forces to protect the rebellious population there, much as it did in Libya last year. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

#2 Mar 5, 2012
One more reason to be grateful that this aging GOP warmonger wasn't elected President. As if Silly Sarah Palin wasn't ENOUGH reason.
questioner

Llano, TX

#3 Mar 5, 2012
Did he also propose a tax increase to pay for his little war?
bohart

Dandridge, TN

#4 Mar 5, 2012
Would Arizona please vote this war mongering bastard out of office.He has never met a war or nation bombing he wouldn't get the U.S. into .
Jim G

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Mar 5, 2012
Maybe they could give that braindead crash McCain a jet and let him fly over there and get shot down and then he could spend another ten years in a POW Camp. NO WONDER OBAMA WON. LOL

“Look at all the piggies”

Since: Sep 07

with their piggy wives....

#7 Mar 6, 2012
Bomb bomb Iran, bomb Syria, bomb my mom, nuke the whales, take your meds McCain you're showing your dementia again....
He used to seem like one of the more rational members of his potty. Now he is just a crazy old bastard.

#8 Mar 6, 2012
Ralph Spoilsport wrote:
Bomb bomb Iran, bomb Syria, bomb my mom, nuke the whales, take your meds McCain you're showing your dementia again....
He used to seem like one of the more rational members of his potty. Now he is just a crazy old bastard.
Feed him to the whales. If any could stomach him.:)
Bill D

Pahrump, NV

#9 Mar 6, 2012
Send him back to the Hanoi Hilton--LOL
bohart

Dandridge, TN

#10 Mar 6, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
One more reason to be grateful that this aging GOP warmonger wasn't elected President. As if Silly Sarah Palin wasn't ENOUGH reason.
Can you imagine the carnage this maniac would have inflicted had he been elected? It chills the blood.

#11 Mar 6, 2012
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine the carnage this maniac would have inflicted had he been elected? It chills the blood.
At the time I couldn't decide which ws more of a threat - a living McCain making wars like this one he's proposing, or McCain kicking the bucket and making airhead Palin the President. Either one would chill the blood!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#12 Mar 6, 2012
Ralph Spoilsport wrote:
....says the yapping dog in the soup kitchen. The American Patriot from Arizona knows a lot about American Security.

You know how to bark, sit up and have other dogs ride you all the way home.

WOOF!

Lapeer, MI

#13 Mar 6, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Feed him to the whales. If any could stomach him.:)
Cute. A perfessor who knows a lot about whales and nothing else.

Why do you look like a humpback, dood?

Lapeer, MI

#14 Mar 6, 2012
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Your blood is missing.

Lapeer, MI

#15 Mar 6, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
At the time I couldn't decide which ws more of a threat - a living McCain making wars like this one he's proposing, or McCain kicking the bucket and making airhead Palin the President. Either one would chill the blood!
Can you imagine if the Kenyan Snake was allowed to be President? The carnage across the Middle East would be horrendous. Libya, Yeman, Egypt, Syria... there would an Arab Spring of blood spilling and a dark creeping fog of Isalm that would reach across the entire region and then find a foothold here in Home Sweet Home.

Whew! We dodged the bullet of Dark Ignorance.

NOT

#16 Mar 7, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine if the Kenyan Snake was allowed to be President? The carnage across the Middle East would be horrendous. Libya, Yeman, Egypt, Syria... there would an Arab Spring of blood spilling and a dark creeping fog of Isalm that would reach across the entire region and then find a foothold here in Home Sweet Home.
NOT
You certainly did not dodge the bullet of dark ignorance. You exemplify it. If you saw a Kenyan snake you'd suck it until it squirts and ask for your usual nickel in payment.

#17 Mar 7, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
....says the yapping dog in the soup kitchen. The American Patriot from Arizona knows a lot about American Security.
You know how to bark, sit up and have other dogs ride you all the way home.
WOOF!
22,000 posts. That's all I need to say. 22,000 yaps from a troll with no brains and nothing to say.
bohart

Dandridge, TN

#18 Mar 7, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT
Usually one must go to a bowling alley to find such an uninformed opinion, Islam is going to take over the U.S.? I presume you saw this on what Fox show, Hannity or O'Reilly?

#19 Mar 7, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT
Put down the liquor bottle and you'll stop seeing snakes, Kenyan or otherwise.:)

#20 Mar 7, 2012
Ralph Spoilsport wrote:
<quoted text>22,000 posts. That's all I need to say. 22,000 yaps from a troll with no brains and nothing to say.
Excellent summation of his career here.:)

Lapeer, MI

#21 Mar 7, 2012
Ralph Spoilsport wrote:
<quoted text>You certainly did not dodge the bullet of dark ignorance. You exemplify it. If you saw a Kenyan snake you'd suck it until it squirts and ask for your usual nickel in payment.
Another informed reply from the frog pond, dood. You can be proud of your reptilian species.

Lapeer, MI

#22 Mar 7, 2012
Ralph Spoilsport wrote:
<quoted text>22,000 posts. That's all I need to say. 22,000 yaps from a troll with no brains and nothing to say.
Another informed reply from the frog pond, dood. You can be proud of your reptilian species.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Tony Rome 1,110,043
Dick Cheney: Picking Sarah Palin for VP Was 'A ... (Aug '12) Sep 17 Simon 24
The Theology Behind Obama's Speech on ISIS Sep 15 Does Not Compute 1
U.S. foreign policy train wreck Sep 14 Stars and Stripes 10
Palin Jokes: 'I Owe America a Global Apology' f... Sep 12 Bama Yankee 1
It Only Took John McCain and Jay Carney a Few S... Sep 11 Zak Addy 1
John McCain supports lifting arms ban on Vietnam Aug 21 concern 84
•••
•••

John McCain People Search