Biden to media: "Fact-check me"

Sep 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS News

Vice President Joe Biden speaks at a campaign event at Zane Grey Elementary School, Saturday, Sept.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of221
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Biden has been chosen "America's Official Idiot"
Makes sense

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Anyone know how many fetuses the Rmoney's killed using in vitro to get their boy babies?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Send a drone to photograph the Biden compound in Delaware. He has suffered enough.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

""""" The (un)American bailout of GM """""

Full story: The News-Press

As it said:

-----It WAS A Great American Auto Bailout Day at the Democratic National Convention. Party propagandists have prepared a prime-time-ready film touting the 'rescue's' benefits for American workers.-----

WHO SAID IT, BIDEN AND OBAMA--gm ALIVE FOR CORPORATE WELFARE?

AND BIN LADEN WAS SHOT, WITH NO PICS BECAUSE of NEEDS by listening to Muslims?
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Old drunks always swear they are telling the truth. We have checked Biden's B S, and he lies.
Amber

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Makes sense wrote:
Anyone know how many fetuses the Rmoney's killed using in vitro to get their boy babies?
You must be retarded, I see you are from Michigan so I bet you also voted for this coked up drunk that bankrupted your state when she was the Gov... get help... http://www.youtube.com/watch...
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Romney made remarks about Bill Clinton saying, "If you want winner takes all, vote Republicans (Romney & Ryan)", and that is why Romney added that Clinton elevated (and recommeded) the Democrats' Party (to be voting) for him, since he will be the president for all people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Makes sense wrote:
Do you know who Frank Marshall Davis is? Saul Alynski? Ayers? Rezko? Onyanga? Mau Mau revolution? How Obama paid for College? What did Obama say about his smile? Did you read "Dreams form my Father? See 2016? What Obama brags about doing with his cigarettes? Reverend Wright? His white grandfather? Do you know anything about Obama?
I didn't think so.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Biden to the country: "Laugh-track me"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

I think they screwed those hair plugs in to far and they are growing into his medulla oblongata.
DontRenege2012

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Immediately after being sworn in the second time a reelected marxist king obamanation will start issuing the first of what will be endless illegal executive fiats designed by his communist czars which will circumvent Congress and undermine the Constitution and ruin America as we have always known it. Even the gullible dumbed down American electorate who voted for the treasonous marxist king obamanation will live to rue their idiocy.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Eighthman wrote:
Biden has been chosen "America's Official Idiot"
And you have been chosen as "Biden's Official Urinal".

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Eighthman wrote:
I think they screwed those hair plugs in to far and they are growing into his medulla oblongata.
You can always be depended on to have the wisdom of a hemmorhoid.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Homosassa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Makes sense wrote:

ZERO.

But Obama is the Only 1 to have EVER demanded that any baby surviving an Obama Abortion DIE. Yes, the repugnant POS actually made a speech on the Illinois Senate Floor saying that it was wrong to even give a surviving baby First Aid!

Face it loon. Obama is the Greatest Evil we've ever seen. He's Pure Filth.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0812/800...

http://www.nrlc.org/ObamaBAIPA/Obamacoverupon...

http://www.nysun.com/national/obama-facing-at...

“Truth to Power!”

Homosassa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

ANOTHER Lie comes, again, from Biden

During his speech, he contended that “the experts” claim that Romney has a corporate tax plan that would create hundreds of thousands — 800,000 jobs, to be exact — overseas. In reality, only one expert asserted that this is the case and she was careful to say that it depends on the details.

Even if these jobs do grow in other countries, she said it was possible for that to happen without hampering U.S. employment. FactCheck.org explains:

She notes in her study that “jobs abroad need not displace jobs at home”— that is, provided that the present economy improves, and U.S. unemployment drops to a low level. So depending on the economic circumstances, creating jobs overseas doesn’t necessarily mean losing jobs in the U.S., as Biden’s listeners might have assumed.

Furthermore, a critique of Clausing’s figure by the Tax Foundation (a group supported in part by corporate donations) says that she based it on current corporate tax rates — not on the lower 25 percent rate that Romney proposes. The lower rate, it is argued, would attract foreign investment and lead to importing jobs.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/final-edition...

“Truth to Power!”

Homosassa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Joe's an Idiot but he's smarter than moron obama

"Folks, I can tell you I've known eight presidents, three of them intimately."
--Joe Biden, Aug. 22, 2012

Boing!~

“Truth to Power!”

Homosassa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>And you have been chosen as "Biden's Official Urinal".

And you're Bawney Fwank's "Official Sperm Repository."

“Truth to Power!”

Homosassa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Jackass!

"They're going to put y'all back in chains."

--Joe Biden, speaking to a largely African-American audience in Danville, Va., Aug. 14, 2012

“Truth to Power!”

Homosassa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

A True Idiot!

The "Intellect of the Democrat Party!"

"My mother believed and my father believed that if I wanted to be president of the United States, I could be, I could be Vice President!"

--Joe Biden, campaigning in Youngstown, Ohio, May 16, 2012

“Truth to Power!”

Homosassa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Biden Swine!

"I wouldn't go anywhere in confined places now.… When one person sneezes it goes all the way through the aircraft. That's me. I would not be, at this point, if they had another way of transportation, suggesting they ride the subway."

--Joe Biden, providing handy tips to protect against the swine flu and freaking us out,

"Today Show" interview, April 30, 2009

What an Idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of221
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••