Jessica Simpson pregnant with first child

Oct 31, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KDVR

Singer, actress and fashion mogul Jessica Simpson has finally put baby rumors to rest by confirming Monday that she is pregnant with her first child, in a statement posted on her official website.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
SJG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

How delightful that Jessica Simpson and her fiance Eric Johnson are expecting their first child together! Jessica is so beautiful and her fiance is a lucky guy! He certainly enjoyed having sex with her to impregnate her! Jessica looks really sexy pregnant with her burgeoning belly and breasts! She will be one gorgeous mommy!

Since: Sep 10

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

POOR KID!!!
Cindery

Iowa City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

I just read on http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/2012/05/j... that Jessica already had their first baby girl a month ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jessica Simpson Discussions

Search the Jessica Simpson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Simpson's weight: Why do we care if she... (Feb '09) Aug '13 Pepper 164
Nick Lachey buys Cincinnati-area house, records... (Jan '06) Jul '13 who cares 54
Jessica SImpson Email Address (Jul '06) May '13 sharon 237
Nick Lachey hints that Kim Kardashian used him ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Sterkfontein Swartkrans 1
Retro Office, Inc. Vintage Retro Furniture At T... (Apr '06) Feb '13 Elvolver Ron 2
Jessica Simpson to star in NBC sitcom (Jan '13) Jan '13 Old Sam 1
New Joe Simpson Boy Toy Emerges (Nov '12) Dec '12 sergo 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••