Gwinnett Inmates to Be Screened By ICE

Dec 31, 2008 Full story: www.myfoxatlanta.com 52

Federal immigration agents are scheduled to screen all foreign nationals in the Gwinnett County Jail to identify illegal immigrants for deportation.

Full Story
Slocatch

Aurora, CO

#21 Dec 1, 2009
I am no longer a Gracious Host, and will hold them accountable. They can send all the money they want to back home after they go to Home Depot and buy what they need to repair what they have done.
Slocatch

Aurora, CO

#22 Dec 3, 2009
Rogerg wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an excellent sign to report and deport scum,
http://www.wehirealiens.com/
Or just contact the IRS, they pay a cash reward.
Thank you so much, keep it up.
slocatch

Aurora, CO

#23 Dec 6, 2009
Slocatch wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much, keep it up.
Well I see someone disagrees with me, something I said or is it the actions I take?
LATINA

Lawrenceville, GA

#24 Sep 15, 2010
WE LATINOS ARE MORE AMERICAN THAN ALL OF YALL. YALL CAME ND INVADED US. DATS WHY ALL HISPANIC PLACES R CALLED SOUTH AMERICA ND CENTRAL AMERICA. YALL TOOK A PIECE OF OUR LAND FROM MEXICO... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT...
Desert Rat

Sun Valley, NV

#26 Sep 15, 2010
LATINA wrote:
WE LATINOS ARE MORE AMERICAN THAN ALL OF YALL. YALL CAME ND INVADED US. DATS WHY ALL HISPANIC PLACES R CALLED SOUTH AMERICA ND CENTRAL AMERICA. YALL TOOK A PIECE OF OUR LAND FROM MEXICO... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT...
Sorry, shit for brains. The southwest was PURCHASED from Mexico partly in the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo and partly in the Gadsden Purchase.
Down and Out

Columbus, OH

#27 Sep 15, 2010
LATINA - What did that American history course have to say about this matter? Oh, you were tied up with that ESL course and couldn't fit American history into your schedule?
LATINA

Lawrenceville, GA

#28 Sep 16, 2010
Down and Out wrote:
LATINA - What did that American history course have to say about this matter? Oh, you were tied up with that ESL course and couldn't fit American history into your schedule?
Sweetheart, im not illegal i juz stand up 4 my ppl. im born in california. FYI, english was my first language...
cali girl

Lawrenceville, GA

#29 Sep 16, 2010
i dnt think all latinos r da same. some do much of da work dat others dnt do. many try 2 prosper. i think every1 deserves a chance. not only latinos but different races.
Down and Out

Columbus, OH

#30 Sep 16, 2010
LATINA - OK, anything you say sweetie, but still give that American history lesson at least one look. Fair enough?
LATINA

Lawrenceville, GA

#31 Sep 16, 2010
Down and Out wrote:
LATINA - OK, anything you say sweetie, but still give that American history lesson at least one look. Fair enough?
OK SWEETHEART :) EVEN THO I ALREADY PASSED AMERICAN HISTORY BUT OK LOL...
Down and Out

Columbus, OH

#32 Sep 16, 2010
LATINA - That's reasonable. First American history quiz next Monday here. The topic will be confined to - the Stephen Douglas/Abraham Lincoln Illinois Senatorial debates of 1854. Three question with an extra point bonus question.
After this quiz you are welcome to return the favor. Fair enough?:)
LATINA

Suwanee, GA

#33 Sep 20, 2010
ok cool :)
ILLEGAL A-HOLE

Cresco, PA

#34 Sep 20, 2010
LATINA wrote:
WE LATINOS ARE MORE AMERICAN THAN ALL OF YALL. YALL CAME ND INVADED US. DATS WHY ALL HISPANIC PLACES R CALLED SOUTH AMERICA ND CENTRAL AMERICA. YALL TOOK A PIECE OF OUR LAND FROM MEXICO... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT...
And even though you buy the land and we steal yours, we STILL more American dan yall!
LATINA

Lawrenceville, GA

#35 Sep 20, 2010
ILLEGAL A-HOLE wrote:
<quoted text>And even though you buy the land and we steal yours, we STILL more American dan yall!
calm down im not illegal... i juz stand up 4 my ppl.
LATINA

Lawrenceville, GA

#36 Sep 20, 2010
Down and Out wrote:
LATINA - That's reasonable. First American history quiz next Monday here. The topic will be confined to - the Stephen Douglas/Abraham Lincoln Illinois Senatorial debates of 1854. Three question with an extra point bonus question.
After this quiz you are welcome to return the favor. Fair enough?:)
Ok cool :)
ILLEGAL A-HOLE

Cresco, PA

#37 Sep 20, 2010
LATINA wrote:
<quoted text>
calm down im not illegal... i juz stand up 4 my ppl.
Yes you is we can smell our own! C'mon! We'll hide at Obama's place!
ILLEGAL A-HOLE

Cresco, PA

#38 Sep 20, 2010
LATINA wrote:
WE LATINOS ARE MORE AMERICAN THAN ALL OF YALL. YALL CAME ND INVADED US. DATS WHY ALL HISPANIC PLACES R CALLED SOUTH AMERICA ND CENTRAL AMERICA. YALL TOOK A PIECE OF OUR LAND FROM MEXICO... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT... I AM ILLEGAL AND DAMN PROUD!!!
Me two!!! Now we celebrate by cleaning Colon's Powell!
Down and Out

New York, NY

#40 Sep 20, 2010
LATINA - Here goes!
1. Stephen Douglas represented what political party?
2. A major part of the debate between Mr. Douglas and Mr. Lincoln centered on a Congressional compromise of 1850. What state was this compromise named after?
3. One of Mr. Lincoln's most famous speeches was his "A house divided can not stand...." Was this speech part of the 1854 debates?
Extra point bonus - Name two cities which hosted these debates.
Go get it LATINA!

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#41 Sep 20, 2010
LATINA:

"I'm illegal and damn proud"
"calm down I'm not illegal"

Interesting!
ILLEGAL A-HOLE

Cresco, PA

#42 Sep 21, 2010
Down and Out wrote:
LATINA - Here goes!
1. Stephen Douglas represented what political party?
2. A major part of the debate between Mr. Douglas and Mr. Lincoln centered on a Congressional compromise of 1850. What state was this compromise named after?
3. One of Mr. Lincoln's most famous speeches was his "A house divided can not stand...." Was this speech part of the 1854 debates?
Extra point bonus - Name two cities which hosted these debates.
Go get it LATINA!
Okay, 1.House Party 2.Douglas had the slaves Monday thru Wednezday, Lincoln had the slaves Thursday thru Saturday, Sunday they flipped a coin. 3. "A house divided can not stand...especially built by illegalz. The speech was interupted by falling debree. Extra point bonus answer- Metropolis and Gotham city. B.S.- Before Superheroes. Okay, I take quiz. I get amnesia now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Aliens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San Francisco Proposes Legalizing Prostitution (Oct '08) Wed TiredOfTheNonsense 23
reward for reporting employers of illegal aliens (Jan '09) Dec 11 dummer mexican 153
Say No To Amnesty . . . .Take the Poll . . . . (Dec '09) Oct '14 squeezers 11
VIMAX PowerTab APHRODISIACS 5/10/50 Capsules Fo... (Jul '11) Jul '14 whathe 3
Gang concerns draw crowd in Marysville (Nov '08) Jun '14 curious8 14
Forum: Illegal aliens exacerbate economic woes (Apr '09) Jun '14 sheepeloveroyalty 21
Mexicants can't learn English (Feb '14) Apr '14 Phil Collins 2
More from around the web