Deep Purple's smokin' sound will echo across the Lehigh -- them...

Full story: The Morning Call
If Deep Purple can still rock Montreaux, the group can certainly rock Musikfest in Bethlehem on Thursday night. Full Story
Getting Gray

Allentown, PA

#1 Aug 8, 2007
I can't believe no one has made a wise-guy comment about Deep Purple being some over-the-hill band that can't perform any more.

This is going to be a great show.
FesterSnitch

AOL

#2 Aug 9, 2007
TO the B.P. D ? Let me be the 1st to tell you ?..That When you see "T E E N 'S " with BackPacks on their Pack or Young Adults Walking around with a Drink in their in Hand?..Did it Ever Accore to you that this Might be a Lil bit of Odd?..I mean these T E E N S ?..Are Smuggling Hard Liquire in their BackPacks and making there Own drinks !! Keep an Eye Out B.P.D !! As they walk right on bye you !!
Cletus Awreetus Awrightus

Princeton, NJ

#3 Aug 10, 2007
El Guapo: Jefe, would you say that Deep Purple had a plethora of hits last night?
Jefe: A what?
El Guapo: A plethora.
Jefe: Oh yes, El Guapo. Deep Purple had a plethora.
El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora?
BarnDawg

United States

#4 Aug 12, 2007
Excellent! Can't wait Denver shows right around the corner and I'm STOKED! Thin Lizzy Too!!
Lisa

King Of Prussia, PA

#5 Aug 15, 2007
Awesome concert

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ian Gillan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ian Gillan, Bernie Torme To Take Part In 'Monst... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Peter Cook 1
Happy Birthday, Deep Purple's Ian Gillan (Sep '11) Sep '11 Gary 1
A Deep Purple shade of hard rock -- themorningc... (Aug '07) Aug '07 Getting Gray 27
Friends join Deep Purple singer for album (Apr '06) Apr '06 micaloneus 1

Ian Gillan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE