Egyptians pelt Clinton motorcade with tomatoes

Jul 16, 2012 | Posted by: Jim R Pickens | Full story: uk.reuters.com

Protesters threw tomatoes and shoes at U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's motorcade on Sunday during her first visit to Egypt since the election of Islamist President Mohamed Mursi.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of163
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Way down, in Columbus Georgia”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Remember one of Obama's selling points against Bush "The world hates us" Guess what, they still do... but now they no longer respect us either.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Jim R Pickens wrote:
Remember one of Obama's selling points against Bush "The world hates us" Guess what, they still do... but now they no longer respect us either.
I just saw a glimpse of this on the news... Egyptians chanting "Monica!" at Hillary Clinton as she tried to give a speech.

Weird times, indeed!
Jay Jay

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Jim R Pickens wrote:
Maybe they threw tomatoes at her cause she ugly as hell
BRC

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

You ever notice how Hillary never looks like she enjoys being secretary of state. No woman likes to lose to a man but with her personality I bet it hurts everyday to be Obama's secretary of state.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

BRC wrote:
You ever notice how Hillary never looks like she enjoys being secretary of state. No woman likes to lose to a man but with her personality I bet it hurts everyday to be Obama's secretary of state.
Well, that's basic human nature, not to mention the fact that Hillary was proven right... Obama may be a nice guy, but he obviously wasn't up to the job of President.
No More US Involvement

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

That loudmouth warmonger Clinton really needs to STFU! All she ever does is try to get America into more Middle Eastern wars.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

No More US Involvement wrote:
That loudmouth warmonger Clinton really needs to STFU! All she ever does is try to get America into more Middle Eastern wars.
Yeah, and by this point we all had hoped we'd be finished with the ones George Bush put us into.
Honest Abe

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

This is awful!!! obama and clinton supported the islamic extremists take over of egypt.
The brohood should be chanting "All Hail The Obama, blessed be his name" when clinton drives by? obama isn't the pro allie/pro israel/pro america kind of president and should be revered by islamists. he is on their side.
RANCID

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and by this point we all had hoped we'd be finished with the ones George Bush put us into.
Bet you stood AND CHEERED on 9/11

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

RANCID wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet you stood AND CHEERED on 9/11
No, but I did vote for Al Gore, not your inept George Bush.
Whocoudadaknowed

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

No More US Involvement wrote:
This shit has been going on for a hundred years, with the backing of the fed,wall street, and their so called (elected by an uneducated public) lacky ass kissers in wash dc. If a "new world order" does come about, I hope it isn't run by the squabbling fourth grader, shoe peeiers from this country.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Jay Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they threw tomatoes at her cause she ugly as hell
Or to them they saw her as a symbol of America which they apparently find ugly.
YOU ARE INEPT

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but I did vote for Al Gore, not your inept George Bush.
So you CHEERED the ATTACKERS on 9/11 or do you BELIEVE it was an INSIDE JOB.
Melissa

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

George Bush was an idi0t who never even got Bin Laden until Obama came to office. What a waste of money and war on "terror".
Roger Edgar

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Melissa wrote:
George Bush was an idi0t who never even got Bin Laden until Obama came to office. What a waste of money and war on "terror".
Now Now......no one is defending Obama. He is just in way over his head. He was a GREAT Community Organizer and trainer at ACORN.
Melissa

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Roger Edgar wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Now......no one is defending Obama. He is just in way over his head. He was a GREAT Community Organizer and trainer at ACORN.
Oh no I'm not saying Obama was the best president but much better than the one that got us into our economic mess that most people seem to be in denial about....
Frank

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no I'm not saying Obama was the best president but much better than the one that got us into our economic mess that most people seem to be in denial about....
This is Obama's mess. He owns this economy and has even said so.
I have been a business owner for 30 years and have never seen anything like the last two years.

Instead of him saying I didn't build my business, he should have apologized for his presidency
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

It's those frumpy-ass pants-suits....I'm telling ya.
Melissa

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Obama's mess. He owns this economy and has even said so.
I have been a business owner for 30 years and have never seen anything like the last two years.
Instead of him saying I didn't build my business, he should have apologized for his presidency
Who was the one who got us into these wars? Who was the one who outright lied and said to the public there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't Obama. I'm not saying Obama's any better than Bush but he sure as hell isn't the one who got us into this mess. But please stay ignorant as usual. All of this amounts to nothing but politicians. Our politicians are sht these days. They're practically on the same side of the coin since the Reagan days.
Roger Edgar

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Faith wrote:
It's those frumpy-ass pants-suits....I'm telling ya.
Give Hil a break. Those pants suits are lesbian chic.
Don't you watch Ellen?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of163
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••