First Prev
of 103
Next Last
you make me laugh

Portland, OR

#2239 Jan 27, 2010
Poor Hilary Duff only worth about 25 million with being in several movies, her own tv show her own clothing line and 7 albums... that's a little sad if you ask me. I mean even Miley Cyrus who can't sing is worth a billion dollars now, and she's only been on the scene for what 3 years? Hilary Duff is overrated
RMD

Annapolis, MD

#2240 Jan 27, 2010
you make me laugh wrote:
Poor Hilary Duff only worth about 25 million with being in several movies, her own tv show her own clothing line and 7 albums... that's a little sad if you ask me. I mean even Miley Cyrus who can't sing is worth a billion dollars now, and she's only been on the scene for what 3 years? Hilary Duff is overrated
I know. It's sick!
emily

Winnipeg, Canada

#2241 Feb 8, 2010
first of all it says hilary duff haters not hilary duff lovers! she is a slut!
i don't want to hear that i am jealouse!
i don't need to be jeaouse of slut girls!
did you get it now?
lozzie

Australia

#2243 Mar 2, 2010
yeah i sooooo agree!!!!!!!!!:p
renee

Australia

#2244 Mar 2, 2010
you guys are mean you dont want to be called slut girls do you so why call her that!!!!!!!!!!
Natz

UK

#2245 Mar 5, 2010
http://www.facebook.com/note.php... #!/group.php?gid=124676281396 &ref=mf

Join This To Take Hilary Out Of Gossip Girl!

x..X
Natz

UK

#2246 Mar 5, 2010
WOW THATS NOT EVEN THE RIGHT PAGE >:( ok juss search hilary duff gossip girl on fb & go from there lmao sorri ppl! xxx
safora

Karaj, Iran

#2247 Mar 7, 2010
I THINK HILLARY DON`T HAVE ANY TALENT GUYS .HILLARY IS SUCH AN ASSHOLEEEEEEEE
goof ball

Thailand

#2248 Apr 19, 2010
i soo agree with you, safora, if thats your name. i think her only talent is that she can imitate the sound of a cat getting run over by a car when she sings
layla

Bangkok, Thailand

#2249 Apr 19, 2010
wow, isn't that being a bit harsh,i mean, she was weired when she was younger, but now she isn't that bad.
ryan

Bronx, NY

#2250 May 29, 2010
hilary duff is stupid and ugly. Shes very fake. I want to punch her ugly face.
moccachinxoxo

Australia

#2252 Jun 29, 2010
You guys are lame = posting vicious comments about Hilary Duff. I think you 'Haters" should get a life. I love Hilary. She is an amazing woman :)
penny

Fort Payne, AL

#2253 Aug 25, 2010
my only problem with hilary is that im not sure why she is considered famous anymore? correct me if im wrong.
Innocent xoxo

Grangemouth, UK

#2254 Dec 4, 2010
How's Duff, a Slut?
She's an adult, infact she's better than Miley Cyrus!
Hillary Duff does'nt suck i used to watch "Lizzie Mcguire" When i was younger, she is amazing in it.
She's gorgoues I love her.
Saying you hate her is a bit much, I'm sure you hate someone that you actually know instead of bitching about her on the internet.
Jealousy "yawn" That's all you guys have about her Jealousy, Every little flaw that appears about her you make it into a huge deal.
Some of you commented on how she was a slut for getting married!
How are you a slut if you get married? She's in her twenties.
Some of you commented saying it was the guy she was marrying, saying he was too old for her? Hello Last time i checked it was the 21st century and it doesnt matter who you marry.
It's not even your business.
Oh and by the way if you reply say i have no life I do i support Hillary, I'm a fan? Fans are allowed to talk about her on the interent.
Not Bullies
Mmkay?
Amen TO THAT! X
Innocent xoxo

Grangemouth, UK

#2255 Dec 4, 2010
emily wrote:
first of all it says hilary duff haters not hilary duff lovers! she is a slut!
i don't want to hear that i am jealouse!
i don't need to be jeaouse of slut girls!
did you get it now?
Actually, there's no rule against it, because if we make a lover site all you haters come over.
So you need to shut your fucking mouth GOT IT!
She is'nt a slut? How is she? Rumors Ahh ofcourse.
If you believe the press and everything they say you need a mental home.
Duff is a talented actress/singer and just because she's married to an older guy does'nt make her one.
If she was'nt married, had sex with the guy and ran off with him,
Yeah it would make her a slut.
But that did'nt happen so i think you need to review your facts.
LOHANAKI

Athens, Greece

#2256 May 8, 2011
hilary duff and talent are two different things!!!! she is HORRIBLE! LILO LILO LILO LILO!
planny123

United States

#2257 Feb 29, 2012
i f---ing hate hilary duff. she is a total idiot and if i ever meet her i will pee on her. and she has no dignity at all and wants to play with fire. she is a total moron
planny123

Somers, NY

#2258 Mar 13, 2012
I HATE HILARY DUFF SO MUCH I COULD GO TO HOLLYWOOD JUST TO MAKE HER UNCONSCIOUS. m
daku

Bhubaneswar, India

#2260 Apr 18, 2012
i'm gonna do u in the bum
Hilary Duff

Albania

#2261 Feb 16, 2014
I hate my haters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 103
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hilary Duff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i love hilary duff!!!!!!!!!! (Mar '06) Jun '14 Travis 589
Demi Lovato vs. Hilary Duff: Which Ed Sheeran C... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Demi Lovato 2
Hilary Duff Calls Off Divorce From Hubby Mike C... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Rihanna 2
Hilary Duff's sister Haylie announces enagagement (Apr '14) Apr '14 Hilary Duff 1
Hilary Duff Wears Short Wrap Skirt In Breezy We... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Hilary Duff 1
'Hannah Montana' Star Miley Cyrus: Next Duff? (Dec '06) Apr '14 attention seeking... 7,150
Hilary Duff Debuts Blonder - Do, Signs New Reco... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Hilary Duff 1
More from around the web