Miley/Hannah a double threat

Nov 11, 2007 Full story: MySA.com 2,024

“Tickets for her show are in higher demand than if there was a Game 7 of the Spurs championship. It doesn't get any higher, the demand. It's insane”

It's tempting to dismiss Hannah Montana, aka 14-year-old actress/singer Miley Cyrus, as simply the latest Disney Channel-fueled tweener craze. via MySA.com

Full Story
First Prev
of 102
Next Last
Mystery Who

Bradenton, FL

#2101 Apr 8, 2008
ALLISON wrote:
MILEY
I DONT EVEN THINK YOU ARE A THREAT IGNORE THOSE PEEPS!!!!!
your probably like 11 because THREAT means really popular or good.
AshxMistyforever

Franklin Square, NY

#2102 Dec 1, 2008
OMG. Anybody remember me? I was Catie! Just wanted to say I'm sorry for all I have affected.

AshxMisty 4Eva!
Sivrene

United States

#2103 Jan 14, 2009
]WHAT THE HACK
Ashxmisty

Floral Park, NY

#2106 Jul 20, 2010
*bangs head on desk* Oh... my... gawd. What the freaking hell was wrong with me back then?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 102
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hilary Duff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i love hilary duff!!!!!!!!!! (Mar '06) Jun '14 Travis 589
Demi Lovato vs. Hilary Duff: Which Ed Sheeran C... Jun '14 Demi Lovato 2
Hilary Duff Calls Off Divorce From Hubby Mike C... Apr '14 Rihanna 2
Hilary Duff's sister Haylie announces enagagement (Apr '14) Apr '14 Hilary Duff 1
Hilary Duff Wears Short Wrap Skirt In Breezy We... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Hilary Duff 1
'Hannah Montana' Star Miley Cyrus: Next Duff? (Dec '06) Apr '14 attention seeking... 7,150
Hilary Duff Debuts Blonder - Do, Signs New Reco... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Hilary Duff 1

Hilary Duff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE