Former True Value Hardware Site to Sell at Auction in Covington, Va.

Aug 1, 2011 Full story: PR-inside.com

Schwarzenegger steps out with wife ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER and MARIA SHRIVER proved their break-up is an amicable one after they were spotted in public together with their children.

Full Story
NUTTSVILLE

Covington, VA

#1 Aug 2, 2011
OMG!YES IT IS THE HUGE SIGNS ARE BIG ENOUGH TO SEE I HOPE WHOM EVER BUYS IT TURNS IT INTO A ZOO OR A NUT HOUSE WE HAVE WAY TOO MANY CRAZY PEOPLE WALKING THE STREETS OF COVINGTON AND IT NEEDS TO BE CALLLED NUTTER VILLE OR NUTTINGTON TOO MANY IDIOTS NOT ENOUGH MENTAL HELP
You know

Covington, VA

#2 Aug 2, 2011
You know who will buy it one of the "business" people that own everything else in this hick town.I suspect it will be the convicted criminal that owns a business one street up who will purchase it.
NUTTSVILLE

Covington, VA

#3 Aug 2, 2011
maybe you could buy it lol
You know

Covington, VA

#4 Aug 2, 2011
What would I do with it??Every business that ever came to this hick town failed except those that have the "blessing" of the select few.The check & go's also have done well in this area mainly because of all the drug addicts that are in Alleghany county and the low paying jobs.
here and there

Covington, VA

#5 Aug 4, 2011
This is the business that used to be owned by carolyn neddleton.This place is in terrible shape from the looks of it.The nettleton family was a wealthy family in this area many years ago.They owned several thousand acres of land in this area.They also owned this building that is for sale.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Helen Mirren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oscar winner Helen Mirren honoured as Woman of ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 is fake snow fall... 1
Royal baby: Kate Middleton goes into labour - f... (Jul '13) Jul '13 mista swim 72
Video: Willis, Mirren, Hopkins, Parker talk "Re... (Jul '13) Jul '13 frank 108
Helen Mirren gives 10-year-old dying boy with D... (May '13) May '13 Chase 1
Mirren reigns as Britain's queen in 'The Audience' (Mar '13) Mar '13 sandman 1
From Kate Middleton to Aishwarya Rai, Flowers &... (Jan '12) Nov '12 Ash 4
Helen Mirren to reprise Oscar-winning role as Q... (Sep '12) Sep '12 neobyzantine 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Helen Mirren People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••