'Project Runway' Returns

Full story: Hartford Courant

The typically flamboyant contestants on the new season of "Project Runway" seem especially accomplished some already have presented their own lines of clothing and been featured in magazines.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
HC Here

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

Kenny vs. Spenny was already rerun to death on Game Show Network. The problem with the show, IMHO, is these guys aren't really likeable. At least the Jackass guys are pleasant and lively, and you can laugh along with them. . You just wish the bland Ken and Spencer would just go away. BTW. there is a DVD set available of Kenny vs. Spenny for the die-hards - they are a hit in Canada (just like Jerry Lewis is a genius in France).

Since: Nov 07

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

seems someones lost, lol

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2007

after watching the first episode last night i must say season 4 has yet to impress me or really WOW me yet unlike the very first shows of all the past seasons.

although rami won last nights challenge, my favorite was christians.

sweet p, for some reason, looks like she is going to get on my nerves a bit.her name alone irritates me.

and looks like elisa (bottom 2 last night) copied/used strategy of using same color in her dress that was used in the first seasons design that won on the very first show, remember the plastic lawn chair dress?same color.

agreed with the judges decision of sending simone home.liked the color combo of what she designed though, as heidi mentioned she did as well.

and carmen i have seen before on a show called the look for less on the style channel.she is an awesome designer, love her.

this season it seems (could be mistaken though) that the contestants are already well established in the profession pretty much-- unlike previous seasons where most seemed to be looking for their big break.

overall dunno how i feel really, not too exited yet thats for sure like i was in previous seasons start.hopefully that will turn around :)

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2007

more thoughts on the first episode...

i liked chris' design (although safe it was pretty) too.one thing i did not like was how when they let the contestants run to pick out their fabrics chris was obviously having a hard time getting over to the tents and i thought it unnecessary to keep going back to him and showing him struggling like he was.made me a touch uncomfortable i must say.

anyway, it worked out well for him in the end, he even said himself that although he basically had last choice in fabrics he ended up with exactly what he wanted and was ultimately pleased so i was happy for the guy :)
Get Real

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2007

who cares

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2007

Get Real wrote:
who cares
obviously not many around here seem to, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Heidi Klum Discussions

Search the Heidi Klum Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did Heidi Klum win Halloween this year? Nov '13 Big mike 5
Bitch Stole My Look! Taylor Swift vs. Heidi Klu... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Taylor Swift 1
Los Angeles Bans Naked 'Project Runway' Billboard (Jul '13) Jul '13 Larry 1
Fashion Face-off: Reese Witherspoon vs. Heidi K... (Jul '13) Jul '13 kev from Michigan 1
Heidi Klum new judge on 'America's Got Talent' (Mar '13) Mar '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1
Heidi Klum To Host MTV Ema Awards (Nov '12) Nov '12 little drummer tard 2
Seal Accuses Ex Heidi Klum of 'Fornicating With... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••