To Kill a Mockingbird

Feb 11, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Denbighshire Free Press

STORYTELLING is a cornerstone of our civilisation it fulfils a need to inform, entertain and serve as a reminder to future generations.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
alyson

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

i love this movie to kill a mockingbird its my all time favroite ndd to be honest when gregory peck was in this movie he was HOT when he got old not so much buht when he was in his 20s - 40s he was damm i like the father type role mixed with the late 30s thing idk y i just doo ndd i like guys that r alil older ndd gregory peck gives me goose bumps i wish we were born in the same time period bc he was cute for a while until he got like 55 ndd older
alyson

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

ndd he seemed really manly with the glasses ndd his deep voice thing thats relly cute ndd i find that attractive ndd if he was my age right now i would totally date hym lol bc he was smexy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gregory Peck Discussions

Search the Gregory Peck Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Trayvon Martin Case Arrest Ignites Academy's... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Blade 1
Gregory Peck - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Julia 1
Big-screen lawn parties reel in film fans | The... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Cbus Iraq Vet 9
Author Jay Parini, in Herman Melville's Pittsfi... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Homey HomeBoy 1
Post office may end Saturday delivery (Mar '10) Sep '10 catstack 49
John Davis Chandler: Requiem for a Hollywood heavy (Jun '10) Jul '10 To John davis 3
Secular movies help churches get Lenten themes ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Areukidding 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••