"Elvis Jr." (Phillip Stanic) video removed from YouTube

Posted in the Elvis Presley Forum

First Prev
of 25
Next Last
Ed Williams

Warner Robins, GA

#1 Dec 23, 2012
"Elvis Jr." recently was the subject of a video put out by AppLabs Digital Studios, Inc. over in the Phillipines. If you can believe this they have supposedly signed some sort of contract with him. Whatever the case, this video had actual Elvis Presley song excerpts in it (Jailhouse Rock among other tunes). Now it appears that Sony Media Entertainment didn't take too kindly to the unauthorized use of these Elvis tunes and have removed the video. If "Elvis Jr." so wants to promote his "late father's" memory, why was he involved in something where his father's music was illegally used?

Ed Williams

Warner Robins, GA

#2 Dec 23, 2012
Oh, and here's the "press release" regarding "Elvis Jr.s'" deal with AppLabs Digital Studios, Inc.:

http://www.onlineprnews.com/news/260381-13470...
elvisjrsinfo youtube

Duncan, Canada

#3 Dec 23, 2012
Ed Williams wrote:
"Elvis Jr." recently was the subject of a video put out by AppLabs Digital Studios, Inc. over in the Phillipines. If you can believe this they have supposedly signed some sort of contract with him. Whatever the case, this video had actual Elvis Presley song excerpts in it (Jailhouse Rock among other tunes). Now it appears that Sony Media Entertainment didn't take too kindly to the unauthorized use of these Elvis tunes and have removed the video. If "Elvis Jr." so wants to promote his "late father's" memory, why was he involved in something where his father's music was illegally used?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ru4GbgCiT4cXX
-- thanks for this.. from the warnings..at the front of site..they managed POOR in all catagories.. I do not believe this is the Philip Stanic (Elvis Jr) but could be German one, who also may be a Elvis son. A very good singer also, I do not believe Our Elvis Jr got married..I think I would have been told. all the best over the holidays..It is Elvis Jr Birthday on Dec. 24th. We now have over 115 video's up at YOU tube..None have been removed. Thanks " elvisjrsinfo" $ibling$ R real.. and live amongst us. SmileS
elvisjrsinfo youtube

Duncan, Canada

#4 Dec 23, 2012
Ed Williams wrote:
Oh, and here's the "press release" regarding "Elvis Jr.s'" deal with AppLabs Digital Studios, Inc.:
http://www.onlineprnews.com/news/260381-13470...
-- yes.. I am sure this is One of the other hidden.. Elvis births.. amazing.. they sure where hidden well.. see Elvis Jr explain at You Tube.. " elvisjrsinfo" now over 115 videos.. songs & interviews.
Ed Williams

Warner Robins, GA

#5 Dec 23, 2012
elvisjrsinfo youtube wrote:
<quoted text>-- thanks for this.. from the warnings..at the front of site..they managed POOR in all catagories.. I do not believe this is the Philip Stanic (Elvis Jr) but could be German one, who also may be a Elvis son. A very good singer also, I do not believe Our Elvis Jr got married..I think I would have been told. all the best over the holidays..It is Elvis Jr Birthday on Dec. 24th. We now have over 115 video's up at YOU tube..None have been removed. Thanks " elvisjrsinfo" $ibling$ R real.. and live amongst us. SmileS
Gord, don't kid yourself - this is Phillip Stanic. The video runs multiple pictures of him, you couldn't miss his mug in a thousand years. He was also pictured with his wife Cindy, who I've seen with him in some other pics.

Know what Mr. Stanic better be worried about? EPE might have laughed off this scam when he was just playing two bit clubs, but trying to use Elvis Presley's name to start businesses with? Your friend, I think is in a lot of trouble....
Ed Williams

Warner Robins, GA

#6 Dec 23, 2012
elvisjrsinfo youtube wrote:
<quoted text>-- yes.. I am sure this is One of the other hidden.. Elvis births.. amazing.. they sure where hidden well.. see Elvis Jr explain at You Tube.. " elvisjrsinfo" now over 115 videos.. songs & interviews.
It's Phillip Stanic, no question.
Ed Williams

Warner Robins, GA

#7 Dec 23, 2012
Oh, two things, before I forget - there is footage of Mr. Stanic singing "Hound Dog" in front of what appears to be a rec room full of Phillipine people.

Oh - this may not be how they found out about this, but I sent this video to Elvis Presley Enterprises a couple of months ago, I didn't figure they'd like "Elvis Jr." and this AppLabs Digital Studios, Inc. ripping off Elvis' music or using his name in business ventures....

Since: Jul 08

KELOWNA

#8 Dec 23, 2012
Oh that is priceless Ed, Gordo's good buddy Elvis Jr got married and didn't even tell him.....LOL. Oh Yeah they are really close "just like brothers" as Gordo used to say...ROTFLMAO....
Ed Williams

Warner Robins, GA

#9 Dec 23, 2012
Dolbyscat, Cindy was in all the pictures with him, in fact she posed with him in a number of them, and the banner they used when Mr. Stanic arrived at the airport in the Phillipines had one of the promo shots Stanic tries to sell on his website on it. No doubt, it's our boy, the TRUE son of Elvis!

Since: Jul 08

KELOWNA

#10 Dec 23, 2012
Ed Williams wrote:
Dolbyscat, Cindy was in all the pictures with him, in fact she posed with him in a number of them, and the banner they used when Mr. Stanic arrived at the airport in the Phillipines had one of the promo shots Stanic tries to sell on his website on it. No doubt, it's our boy, the TRUE son of Elvis!
Oh Yeah! I saw the video Ed, it is most certainly Stanic, man he is sure looking in sad shape.
Ed Williams

Warner Robins, GA

#11 Dec 23, 2012
Ed Williams wrote:
Dolbyscat, Cindy was in all the pictures with him, in fact she posed with him in a number of them, and the banner they used when Mr. Stanic arrived at the airport in the Phillipines had one of the promo shots Stanic tries to sell on his website on it. No doubt, it's our boy, the TRUE son of Elvis!
Let me modify one thing - Cindy was in MOST all of the pictures with Stanic, like around three of every four. They were looking at restaurant menus together, posing with fans, and there was one of them together in their motel room talking with an official of this company he's trying to do business with.
Ed Williams

Warner Robins, GA

#12 Dec 23, 2012
dolbyscat wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Yeah! I saw the video Ed, it is most certainly Stanic, man he is sure looking in sad shape.
He's very overweight and the older he gets the less he even remotely resembles Elvis. I think he might have overstepped himself re this business situation.

Since: Jul 08

KELOWNA

#13 Dec 23, 2012
Ed, you say the video has been removed, but how is it that I can still view it via the link you posted?
King Elvis

Epping, Australia

#14 Dec 23, 2012
Note in the recent pics that Fat Boy's sneer is on the right side of his mouth, not the left, like "his Dad".

Obviously, Fat Boy tried to reflect Elvis' sneer using pics like a mirror.

And wow, hasn't Fat Boy lived up to his nickname!

What a fat c-ck; how anyone could believe he is an actual child of Elvis' is simply beyond all reasonable comprehension.

I have re-sent the link to EPE in the hope that they will again delete it.

I suggest everyone here who sees it does the same.

Since: Jul 08

KELOWNA

#15 Dec 23, 2012
This link may also be of interest.....
http://www.applabsdigital.com/elvis-presley-j...
elvisjrsinfo youtube

Duncan, Canada

#16 Dec 23, 2012
dolbyscat wrote:
This link may also be of interest.....
http://www.applabsdigital.com/elvis-presley-j...
-- Wow.. that is him.. so cool.. I am glad to see something happening for Jr.. Has work'd real hard.. & although it did not work out for Elvis Jr.. as expected. Jr is quite the trooper.. Happy for him.. whether Elvis Jr sings..or sells hot dogs.. it changed none of the facts. & evidences that have proven;. he & others R Elvis Births. Just put another new video up at "elvisjrsinfo" on You Tube.. I am happy with my position.. chosen by Gord decades ago..to make Elvis Jr my Hobby. I LOVE my career.. but have been blessed by elvis jrs project in solargords life. Would still do it all .. over again.. hope U guys find some happy.. too. " elvisjrsinfo" has Christmas songs..U need.. " elvisjrsinfo" .. on You tube.
Ed Williams

Warner Robins, GA

#17 Dec 24, 2012
elvisjrsinfo youtube wrote:
<quoted text>-- Wow.. that is him.. so cool.. I am glad to see something happening for Jr.. Has work'd real hard.. & although it did not work out for Elvis Jr.. as expected. Jr is quite the trooper.. Happy for him.. whether Elvis Jr sings..or sells hot dogs.. it changed none of the facts. & evidences that have proven;. he & others R Elvis Births. Just put another new video up at "elvisjrsinfo" on You Tube.. I am happy with my position.. chosen by Gord decades ago..to make Elvis Jr my Hobby. I LOVE my career.. but have been blessed by elvis jrs project in solargords life. Would still do it all .. over again.. hope U guys find some happy.. too. " elvisjrsinfo" has Christmas songs..U need.. " elvisjrsinfo" .. on You tube.
Phillip Stanic is a fat, overweight slob who for years has tried to profiteer using Elvis Presley's name. And Gord, it's been proven here just how close you and Stanic are - what a laugh. Your "friend" here is going to end up in a lot of trouble because his delusion and the realities inherent are not compatible...
Ed Williams

Warner Robins, GA

#18 Dec 24, 2012
dolbyscat wrote:
Ed, you say the video has been removed, but how is it that I can still view it via the link you posted?
That's interesting, Dolbyscat. When I hit that link I get a black screen with these words across the top:

"This video contains content from SME, AdShare MG for a Third Party and EMI, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."
Ed Williams

Warner Robins, GA

#19 Dec 24, 2012
King Elvis wrote:
Note in the recent pics that Fat Boy's sneer is on the right side of his mouth, not the left, like "his Dad".
Obviously, Fat Boy tried to reflect Elvis' sneer using pics like a mirror.
And wow, hasn't Fat Boy lived up to his nickname!
What a fat c-ck; how anyone could believe he is an actual child of Elvis' is simply beyond all reasonable comprehension.
I have re-sent the link to EPE in the hope that they will again delete it.
I suggest everyone here who sees it does the same.
Good point - when I sent this to EPE I wanted them to see that Elvis' music was being used without permission, and I'm guessing EPE is not going to want restaurants, memorabilia, or anything to be sold for Stanic's benefit using Elvis Presley's name. It's about time someone slammed the door on this lying cretin.
Ed Williams

Warner Robins, GA

#20 Dec 24, 2012
dolbyscat wrote:
Ed, you say the video has been removed, but how is it that I can still view it via the link you posted?
I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I'm in the United States and you're in Canada. Think maybe Sony just had them block it in the U.S. for some reason?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elvis Presley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elvis, in his own words: Reason why he and Pris... (Dec '12) 1 hr Lee 25
Michael Jackson Tops Forbes' List Of Top-Earnin... 10 hr Carly 42
10 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Michael... Sat goodvibrations 35
elvis last photo taken (Nov '06) Fri dreamingofelvis 190
elvis presley stuff for sale. Oct 17 Mandy Robinson18 1
New Elvis book: "Channeling Elvis" Oct 17 AllenW 48
Elvis has NOT sold one billion albums (Apr '10) Oct 16 BMG 88

Elvis Presley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE